chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
im spaming the state but lili doesn't appear, 2.4.2 version on an old save, i guess when i'll have more time i'll start a new save to see if she shows

Future!Phantom

"Someone else might get it wrong"
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Yes here it is
im spaming the state but lili doesn't appear, 2.4.2 version on an old save, i guess when i'll have more time i'll start a new save to see if she shows
The source of the issue has been found. Lily A's quest is not auto starting on existing saves loaded in the new version. I have fixed both of your saves and attached them below, as well as fixed the issue for next weeks BugFix v2.4.3.

Reactions: chechillo and vimey

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Community Service [BugFix Patch v2.4.3] [Blue Phantom]
Changelog:
Saves created from v2.1.1 onwards will be automatically updated to the latest version upon loading in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads (3.6 MB):
- -

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Update v2.5.1 - The Expansion Update Release Schedule
This update will expand on the in-game world map, redesigning the interface, adding a new fast travel menu between the main hubs, and adding in a lot of new locations, ready to be filled with content throughout the rest of Chapter 2's Development. It'll be the last gameplay focused update for Chapter 2, with every update thereafter focusing on adding and improving the content of the game.

This is the current release schedule for the next update. This schedule is subject to change depending on future events.
Friday 9th July - (v2.5.0) - Phantom Tier Early Access
Sunday 11th July - (v2.5.0) - Sponsor Tier Early Access
Tuesday 13th July - (v2.5.0) - Supporter Tier Early Access
Friday 16th July - (v2.5.1) - Discord Release
Saturday 17th July - (v2.5.1) - Public Release

I will also be releasing a new expansion pack: the 4K image pack. This pack will be available at the Supporter Tier (Tier 2: £5 / $7.50) and will release alongside the Discord Release on Friday 16th July (subject to change due to future events).

Versions released before the Discord Release are considered Test Versions of the update, the majority of the content will be complete but it may be more prone to bugs/errors/typos. Early Access to Test Versions are rewards for our Patrons on our .

Thank you all,
Blue Phantom

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Team Phantom Games Patreon now offering Annual Memberships
My Patreon was recently updated and the option was enabled to allow Annual Memberships. This post will go through how these memberships are different from standard memberships, and the best part about being an annual member of our Patreon.

What is an Annual Membership?
After signing up, you become a member of our Patreon for an entire year, allowing you to take full advantage of our early access and exclusive posts all year round.

When do I get charged?
The full year is charged up front, but after that you won't make another payment until the following year.
(e.g. If you sign up on July 1st 2021, your next payment will be August 1st 2022)

Do I get anything extra for being an Annual Member?
Annual Members still get the same access to posts and updates based on their tier. But Annual Members can take advantage of a 15% discount on their pledge, saving money overall. Any benefits that are added to your tier (such as new expansion packs) will automatically be given to you.

So, what are the prices for an Annual Membership?
These prices are estimated based on the discount. There may be variation based on added tax and exchange rates. These prices are all in £ GBP.
Tier 1 - Contributor: Monthly = £2 | Annually = £20.40 (£3.60 off)
Tier 2 - Supporter: Monthly = £5 | Annually = £51 (£9 off)
Tier 3 - Sponsor: Monthly = £10 | Annually = £102 (£18 off)
Tier 4 - Phantom: Monthly = £20 | Annually = £204 (£36 off)

Where can I become an Annual Member?

The page has already been updated to allow Annual Members.
We have also made the Patreon Earnings public in order to show the progress towards our next goals.

Thank you all,
Blue Phantom

Reactions: Henry73au

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
[v2.5.1] Header Final.png
Community Service [v2.5.1 - The Expansion Update] [Blue Phantom]
Changelog - v2.5.1
Saves from v2.1.1 onwards will auto-update to the new version upon loading.

All Files (v2.5.1 - 1.35 GB): - -
Due to the changes to the images, an update only download has not been provided for this Update
Compressed Version (All Files - 490.4 MB):

Please enjoy this update, and we encourage people to check out my to keep up to date with news, updates, and previews. Also please check out my , where you can see the additional benefits for supporting me.

Thank you all,
Blue Phantom

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Henry73au and Lerd0

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Blue Phantom
07/17/2021 Today's new update is missing the file:
Community_Service_v2.5.1/resources/locations/mcroom.webp
View attachment 1303436
Some of the location filenames were changed for the update. The majority of the game was reviewed and the code was changed to reflect the name changes. Upon closer inspection, I have now noticed that the starting passages of the game (only 3 pages in total) were not updated.

The file isn't missing, the game is just looking for the wrong thing. This has been fixed and will go live with the next BugFix. You will find that if you continue past the initial setup pages, the background images return to normal. Thanks for pointing this out.

Reactions: Henry73au and Xo Mo

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
All of the new characters pictures does not appear in the ivory tower View attachment 1303478
After looking at the resources files on my PC, I've discovered that the avatars for the new characters are not present in the compressed version of the game. Am I right in thinking you're playing the compressed download?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
After looking at the resources files on my PC, I've discovered that the avatars for the new characters are not present in the compressed version of the game. Am I right in thinking you're playing the compressed download?
Yes you are (y)

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Yes you are (y)
I've attached the missing avatars as a zip folder below. Just copy the files into your main "resources" folder and refresh the game. The character's images should then appear. If not, message back and I can investigate the issue further.

Reactions: vimey

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I've attached the missing avatars as a zip folder below. Just copy the files into your main "resources" folder and refresh the game. The character's images should then appear. If not, message back and I can investigate the issue further.
It worked just fine

Reactions: Future!Phantom

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Started new game, why is no pic here? (edit: okay, it was already reported in the last page)

1626536749240.png

And iirc it was incest tag here, why no more? Because it's possible to set mom and sister at begin.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes