Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
was bdsm removed from planned tags dev ??
It is for now, there is some soft bdsm in the game already, well namely femdom.
But for at least the next two chapters bdsm isnt planned so i removed it. In order to not to raise false hopes and to honestly communicate my plans

Last edited:
Reactions: Tsodovios and Cabin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
It is for now, there are is some soft bdsm in the game, well namely femdom.
But for at least the next two chapters bdsm isnt planned so i removed it. In order to not to raise false hopes and to honestly communicate my plans
oh so it will be added later then its fine
a true gentleman waits for his kinks to be implemented in games patiently :devilish:

lucan123

May 28, 2021
Ok, maybe someone can help me because its bothering me more than it should. During the first scenes at congress, there are a few in the box seats that im having trouble placing their games. They mention the new hunters, the travelers, Amaira Estate, wartribe. icaros girls, and Mery. Anyone know these games it would help me a ton.

Reactions: Berkili4

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Ok, maybe someone can help me because its bothering me more than it should. During the first scenes at congress, there are a few in the box seats that im having trouble placing their games. They mention the new hunters, the travelers, Amaira Estate, wartribe. icaros girls, and Mery. Anyone know these games it would help me a ton.
At the end of the content, there's a list

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Interesting chapter! Clearly, there was a lot of heart put into it.

Now onto the nitty gritty - there were things I liked, things I disliked and a couple of things I hated. Some of these are mostly due to preference and isn't really a mistake to be corrected, just an impression of mine.

So let's go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk, holy shit.

...and please don't hate me. :HideThePain:
I took the time to read everything written here ⬆ and I agree with several of the points that you have exposed, especially regarding the 3 options and how they are reflected at the time of the battle, it is also that everything seemed quite rushed to me what happened in the chapter of this update from the powers up, like Ema, Matt and the brotherhood (I really liked Gloria and with the power of her dark, it had the potential for several things to happen, but unfortunately, what happens to him is super F) I am also worrying but at the same time intrigued as to how the story will continue after this, finally the option of England and with what that choice entails was fine, however it would have been better if he showed his first time and even with a wedding and how they distanced themselves from Noel and Eda and in the end the image of Clara that was presented, (so she had more material with which she could enrich the update), but as they say taste and preferences of each one and without further ado I hope that the DEV continues with the game, good luck and regards

Reactions: Ka1tzer

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Good update, but, that whole Matt getting the unheard of and(by proxy of that) "near impossible" SSS rank feels way too forced and rushed just for the sake of it, not to forget Deus Ex Machina'd in his(Matts) favor(i.e. for the drama, and not the engaging and good kind, seeing as Matt was "OP" even before that.). So it honestly just felt like lazy writing, with the inconsistency of that part, with the mention of SSS being unheard of and all that. Also, really hate how Gloria got wasted like that, as her power would be useful for the mc. Why not have the MC save her somehow, with how useful a plot device her ability is, and not to forget as a potential LI?

Edit:typos, and some bits and pieces

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Good update, but, that whole Matt getting the unheard of and(by proxy of that) "near impossible" SSS rank feels way too forced and rushed just for the sake of it, not to forget Deus Ex Machina'd in his(Matts) favor(i.e. for the drama, and not the engaging and good kind, seeing as Matt was "OP" even before that.). So it honestly just felt like lazy writing, with the inconsistency of that part, with the mention of SSS being unheard of and all that. Also, really hate how Gloria got wasted like that, as her power would be useful for the mc. Why not have the MC save her somehow, with how useful a plot device her ability is, and not to forget as a potential LI?

Edit:typos, and some bits and pieces
:cry:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ok..wanna try this game..
Some people saying MC is a loser. Is it true?
They're not a loser. They just aren't a super cool badass hero from the very beginning. Like most of the people calling MC a looser, are probably also loosers if measured by the same standards

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Ok..wanna try this game..
Some people saying MC is a loser. Is it true?
Nope, he's not a loser, but he's not OP either. I guess some people may think of him as a loser because there are some people that are way more powerful than him and when he's in a really tough spot(like at the end of chapter 4) he relies on others to save his ass, which is ok in my book.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
1691014493197.png
But otherwise, I've enjoyed the game so far;)

i think you have to decide for yourself, i tried to write a believable and plausible mc.
whether i succeeded or not. who knows
I'd say you did, but people are too used to the Übermensch MCs in theese kind of games I think. Given the situation, and how far behind the MC is, I'd say he's doing pretty damn good comparatively.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The game is great, but Chapter 5 really throws things off;

Up to chapter 5, everything was progressing evenly with all characters and story threads. But in Chapter 5 Matt gains a level of power immortals have never heard off. This trows off everything completely, because where can the story go from here? Matt is at a level where The First Primordial is needed to take him down. So our character and our friends/lovers don't power up at all from these events. And where does the story go from here? Everything feels rushed because after (presumably) killing Matt, whether his Angle survives or not, there's very little progress left. All that can be left to do, is take on The First, but she's basically a full fledged goddess, we can't even take on the supped up companion of The Second. It just makes the game feel like there's only going to be very few chapters remain before game finished. I'm hoping I'm wrong, and that things will play out in such a way that the game will last more than the next two to three chapters

4.30 star(s) 95 Votes