Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is this true, science bros? And what would it actually weigh realistically speaking? lonsdaleite
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I highly doubt modern material physics would allow a human body sized wearable anti tank armor regardless of weight, Nael's powers being infused notwithstanding. Modern anti tank armor tends to be destructive so you'd lose pieces of it as it functions. I don't have the numbers but you'd probably weigh at least as much as a car. Lastly the human shape to it is the biggest weakness, it flexes and transmits. In other words it might be able to catch a tank's projectile but all the force of that is going to be transmitted straight to the wearer.
Mind you all of that means a hell of a lot less when it's infused with Nael's power and is worn by either Nael or Amy's companion. Who needs to absorb the kinetic energy when you're partnered with a god or demi-god who can revive you from near complete annihilation?

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
I did NOT expect a Undertale secret room reference in this game!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that's the second game I saw Moon that wasn't from the original. I feel like I'm gonna have to get used to this eventually

Last edited:

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
My immersion of that spider fight was ruined by the fact the dev used the Nael model and not Noel. What a screw up...
Oh great... cliffhanger...
Also I am very pissed at Mia right about now. Tickle the bear, the hornets nest etc.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 93 Votes