TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Curious to see what the plans with Emma are, I assume she awakens regardless of her desires. I also wonder if/who Amy's companion is going to be.

Reactions: Berkili4

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
that is a realy good looking game

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
whats with the "Ähh" sounds? i dont know what country you are from but i know swedish and there that would sound like this and every character in the game who makes that sound sounds like those two guys in my head

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
whats with the "Ähh" sounds? i dont know what country you are from but i know swedish and there that would sound like this and every character in the game who makes that sound sounds like those two guys in my head
yes wonderful, that was also my intention every character should sound like these two.
jokes side
yes i was told several times now. will make the ähh to ahh, in the next update.
Hope that fixes the issue.
and thank you, feedback is always valuable.

Reactions: Camel

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
mostly just weird seeing Ä in a english speaking game, kinda like when you see those upside down ?
yes wonderful, that was also my intention every character should sound like these two.
jokes side
yes i was told several times now. will make the ähh to ahh, in the next update.
Hope that fixes the issue.
and thank you, feedback is always valuable.
its mostly just weird seeing Ä used, and used so frequently in english text. that aside the game got an interesting story going and im looking forward to the next update

• Red Heart

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
dev do add the bdsm tag when u implement it in the future
i filter out game using that tag
that's my fav fetish but sometimes devs don't add that tag even when a whole ass bdsm path is present in the game (looking at u caliross)
and then there are devs who add a little spanking scene and boom game has a bdsm tag
also good luck for the game

douma1302

Jan 7, 2021
1688666297084.png

Man, i hate these type of MC so much. Wimpy, Beta cuck, soy male... you name it.
I can't understand why so many game nowaday go with this type of troupe.
Such a turndown
If i had power, i would kipnap these thug and torture them and then dispose of there body.
But i guess the writer want these plot of beta male MC to appeal to the 12yo player base.

4.30 star(s) 95 Votes