soadeths

Dec 4, 2021
Could you please but this also in the spoiler... it gives away too much.

and i'm interested in why the confusion bothers you so much. i am a very curious person... so want to tell me why?
I've changed my message, sorry, I was writing a review.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
I've changed my message, sorry, I was writing a review.

ahh yes i understand your criticism...
but it has to be the way it is. If it interests you very much you can write me a private message, here or but preferably on discord.
can give you a tiny glimpse behind the curtain.

oh and by the way your first post turned into french i think XD

soadeths

Dec 4, 2021
ahh yes i understand your criticism...
but it has to be the way it is. If it interests you very much you can write me a private message, here or but preferably on discord.
can give you a tiny glimpse behind the curtain.

oh and by the way your first post turned into french i think XD
Thanks, I hadn't seen that. xD

Yes I will join your discord to follow the evolution of your game, because I really like these 3 chapters.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of the story and hoping there's more on the meeting with the MC and Noel and
that you wanted to show us :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Berkili4

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I just played through from start to finish, and this title was fucking awesome. And the shear volume of frames created (the amount of work) from each release, is unpresented in the AVN community. (As well this title has full sound effects, and music included with it.)

And the ending of the latest update as well done...Looking forward to seeing more content from this project.

• Red Heart

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Well I just played through from start to finish, and this title was fucking awesome. And the shear volume of frames created (the amount of work) from each release, is unpresented in the AVN community. (As well this title has full sound effects, and music included with it.)

And the ending of the latest update as well done...Looking forward to seeing more content from this project.

Thank you very much for your praise. I put a lot of work/time and blood into my game and comments like yours give me the motivation, strength and help to continue.

Reactions: MrBenny

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Played the Game Today the first time, and i have to say overall Pretty nice Game.

The Story feels good overall but what did catch me was how the characters are written! So good Job Berkili4 !!

I dont know if ur native German, but the Phone call from Mc's Bro did catch me off guard haha i love this if the dev is native german or have german roots and finds little spots in the game to implement a little german (like K7 with his two games)

So overall i'm exited for the next Chapter cant wait :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Played the Game Today the first time, and i have to say overall Pretty nice Game.

The Story feels good overall but what did catch me was how the characters are written! So good Job Berkili4 !!

I dont know if ur native German, but the Phone call from Mc's Bro did catch me off guard haha i love this if the dev is native german or have german roots and finds little spots in the game to implement a little german (like K7 with his two games)

Hey thank you for the praise..ich weiß das wirklich zu schätzen und ja ich bin Deutsch :D

Reactions: ohhiimfox

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

Psssttt.. can you kindly translate that phone conversation portion or at least provide a summary for it? Unless of course it will be major spoiler or just smalltalk not related to anything, then there is no need for me to know the details. Thank you in advance.

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Psssttt.. can you kindly translate that phone conversation portion or at least provide a summary for it? Unless of course it will be major spoiler or just smalltalk not related to anything, then there is no need for me to know the details. Thank you in advance.
okay, because you asked so nicely, I'll do it... but only if you're done with the current chapter
are you?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Another Craplusion screenshot game (TM).
The idea is good though. But of course,you'd wonder that Shitville, Oklahoma has so many Japanese-looking women...

• Haha

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Berkili4 For the record... Short form of Gabriel is usually written Gabe. Unless the intent is that his nickname is pronounced the same as "idle talk; chatter" :p

If not, then with the current spelling a lot of people (including me) will be pronouncing it wrong in their head.

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Berkili4 For the record... Short form of Gabriel is usually written Gabe. Unless the intent is that his nickname is pronounced the same as "idle talk; chatter" :p

If not, then with the current spelling a lot of people (including me) will be pronouncing it wrong in their head.

hey thanks for the hint. But it is intended to be pronounced "Gab"

Reactions: SnowyS

DKArthas

Nov 24, 2018
Same. I rather liked Jacky. She seemed like a complicated and interesting person. I was hoping we can stick asra on her since I honestly felt they were made for each other lol. Anyway, are there multiple paths in this or is it mostly linear?

Last edited:
Reactions: dieterdermieter

dieterdermieter

Aug 13, 2019
Same. I rather liked Jacky. She seemed like a complicated and interesting person. I was hoping we can stick asra on her since I honestly felt they were made for each other lol. Anyway, are there multiple paths in this or is it mostly linear?
i think so too. I bet it was planned to stick arsa with jacky, but then dev changed plans, because alot of guys seem to hate jacky...

4.30 star(s) 95 Votes