Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
That was a surprisingly fun little adventure to go through. Not sure if anyone mentioned it already, but Nael has white hair at the end of ch. 2. Also omega LOL at the guy that got the bad ending and didn't think to go back and choose the other option.
Glad you liked it.
nael always had white hair, didn't she?

Reactions: D1bacle

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
With that situation you gave us a dumb solution. It was fucking dumb the MC walked over to him in the first place (he should of been avoided as HE KNEW WHO HE WAS) which would of been no fight anway. While im not against the MC loosing or having a stuggle/close call with death when forced into the encounter, in terms of moving the plot forward. Just killing everyone off and being "bad ending" game over.. Just pisses me off and is dumb. Is that the best can be written here? To be honest, that really showed me how useless the MC is, That he couldnt even attempt to get back on his feet after hearing her cries. Maybe its best he died after that?

So I suppose go back and choose the other option, which was akin to begging ? trying to get on his good side? (did the MC have a silver tongue?). You killed his brother, and hes out for blood. I didnt see any reason of trying to warm up to him being a good option. nah im done :) Fight or run, seems the only logical actions here

But it looks like you going to be purposely putting in bad endings and to annoy. Then thats fine and all if you want that for your game. I've moved on to other games, so its fine. Dont want to dwell on a sour spot for long. Especially if more bad endings ar to come.

I just think its a shame for me at least, cause I really did love the monster girl/spider girl theme. Two or three mangas it reminded me off Namae no Nai Kaibutsu, having a spider girl with a true giant spider form. So I did want to say that theme was cool. Spider killing humans also reminded me of Kumo Desu ga, Nanika?. LN I read quite awhile ago. She also fought threats stonger than her, and survived, thats what made her stronger.

No hard feelings. im just a little more vocal probably because im disappointed. Incompatibable maybe. Best of luck. No disrespect as you have tried to make a game :)
yes maybe incompatible. but from your choice of words, you were really on a sour spot. :ROFLMAO:

too bad it bothered you so much
and since you like spiders so much you might like: Wasurenagumo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nobles

D1bacle

Mar 3, 2021
With that situation you gave us a dumb solution. It was fucking dumb the MC walked over to him in the first place (he should of been avoided as HE KNEW WHO HE WAS) which would of been no fight anway. While im not against the MC loosing or having a stuggle/close call with death when forced into the encounter, in terms of moving the plot forward. Just killing everyone off and being "bad ending" game over.. Just pisses me off and is dumb. Is that the best can be written here? To be honest, that really showed me how useless the MC is, That he couldnt even attempt to get back on his feet after hearing her cries. Maybe its best he died after that?

So I suppose go back and choose the other option, which was akin to begging ? trying to get on his good side? (did the MC have a silver tongue?). You killed his brother, and hes out for blood. I didnt see any reason of trying to warm up to him being a good option. nah im done :) Fight or run, seems the only logical actions here

But it looks like you going to be purposely putting in bad endings and to annoy. Then thats fine and all if you want that for your game. I've moved on to other games, so its fine. Dont want to dwell on a sour spot for long. Especially if more bad endings ar to come.

I just think its a shame for me at least, cause I really did love the monster girl/spider girl theme. Two or three mangas it reminded me off Namae no Nai Kaibutsu, having a spider girl with a true giant spider form. So I did want to say that theme was cool. Spider killing humans also reminded me of Kumo Desu ga, Nanika?. LN I read quite awhile ago. She also fought threats stonger than her, and survived, thats what made her stronger.

No hard feelings. im just a little more vocal probably because im disappointed. Incompatibable maybe. Best of luck. No disrespect as you have tried to make a game :)

Firstly, Matt was a wildcard, you know who his companion is, the character does not. Which is why, if you followed what MC was monologuing, was caught in a catch-22 situation. If he runs, Matt will for sure know that he either killed his brother or was involved as well as putting himself in the spotlight with Amy and Emma, if he fights he dies since again, he doesn't know Tessah is his companion. Secondly since it had been repeated at LEAST 3 times prior to this choice that Tessah is not to be fucked with. So in an attempt to be less suspicious, MC acts like any normal human being would and gives his condolences hoping that he has been found out.

When Tessah does show up, anyone paying attention knows that fighting was never an option, not only is she stronger than Noel, but anybody she partners with is automatically put into a tier of power that exists specifically because they are her partner. In what bass ackwards world are you in, where staring down someone with a barrel of a BFG pointed directly at your face, and trying to fight them is a more logical choice than trying to BS your way out of it verbally anyway you can to not die. I don't understand how you aren't following that it was a "Fuck around and find out" bait option, that you fell for, stupidly, and now you're mad you fell for it and are taking it out on the dev.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Firstly, Matt was a wildcard, you know who his companion is, the character does not. Which is why, if you followed what MC was monologuing, was caught in a catch-22 situation. If he runs, Matt will for sure know that he either killed his brother or was involved as well as putting himself in the spotlight with Amy and Emma, if he fights he dies since again, he doesn't know Tessah is his companion. Secondly since it had been repeated at LEAST 3 times prior to this choice that Tessah is not to be fucked with. So in an attempt to be less suspicious, MC acts like any normal human being would and gives his condolences hoping that he has been found out.

When Tessah does show up, anyone paying attention knows that fighting was never an option, not only is she stronger than Noel, but anybody she partners with is automatically put into a tier of power that exists specifically because they are her partner. In what bass ackwards world are you in, where staring down someone with a barrel of a BFG pointed directly at your face, and trying to fight them is a more logical choice than trying to BS your way out of it verbally anyway you can to not die. I don't understand how you aren't following that it was a "Fuck around and find out" bait option, that you fell for, stupidly, and now you're mad you fell for it and are taking it out on the dev.
But we are forced into a confrontation (we're cornered). The MC did that by stupidly walking over to him and revealing himself ( Matt is a stranger to the MC, he could of just went somewhere else, So made a wrong choice I guess). As well as stupidly loosing his mind and killing his brother (which I might understand was to push the plot forward?) Which is why he wants to kill us. So basically we have to find a win (like legendary MCs do, they sometimes pull a rabbit out of the hat), or a stalemate/survive , or escape.

I dont intend to take it out on the dev. Wish everything well and my criticism can jhust be ignored if its disliked. and I do apricate the effort in making a game. I said my peace, and thats it. Incompatible might be a good word for it. This aint the story im looking for. Call me sour, but not going to beg for his life (which I guess was the other option). Rather see an MC make a name for himself. show some courage.

More bad endings are to come, so best I not get involved more right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucid Lancer

dieterdermieter

Aug 13, 2019

Amen brother

Reactions: D1bacle

dieterdermieter

Aug 13, 2019
But we are forced into a confrontation. The MC did that by stupidly walking over to him and revealing himself. As well as stupidly loosing his mind and killing his brother (which I might understand was to push the plot forward?) . So basicly we have to find a win (like legendary MCs do, they sometimes pull a rabbit out of the hat), or a stalemate/survive , or escape.

I dont intend to take it out on the dev. Wish everything well and my criticism can jhust be ignored. and I do apricate the effort in making a game. I said my peace, and thats it. Incapability might be a good word. This aint the story im looking for. Call me sour, but not going to beg for his life (which I guess was the other option). Rather see an MC make a name for himself. show some courage.

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
But we are forced into a confrontation (we're cornered). The MC did that by stupidly walking over to him and revealing himself ( Matt is a stranger to the MC, he could of just went somewhere else, So made a wrong choice I guess). As well as stupidly loosing his mind and killing his brother (which I might understand was to push the plot forward?) Which is why he wants to kill us. So basically we have to find a win (like legendary MCs do, they sometimes pull a rabbit out of the hat), or a stalemate/survive , or escape.

I dont intend to take it out on the dev. Wish everything well and my criticism can jhust be ignored if its disliked. and I do apricate the effort in making a game. I said my peace, and thats it. Incompatible might be a good word for it. This aint the story im looking for. Call me sour, but not going to beg for his life (which I guess was the other option). Rather see an MC make a name for himself. show some courage.

More bad endings are to come, so best I not get involved more right.
To each their own I guess, I really don't see how this encounter could have played out in any other way other than just prolonging the time till an inevitable confrontation, For one thing, companions are enhanced on all fronts and if you were paying attention at all you would be aware that this included hearing as well, from that we can deduce that from that distance Matt likely had already heard his convo with the girls. So Mc is left with a situation in which he either persistently attempts to avoid the situation and gives himself away with a near 100% probability or approach and hopes that Matt still doesn't know it is him which was a 50/50 considering his aura was cloaked and there was no guarantee that the angel was with him.

With 2 choices he chose the one which had a chance for an outcome where he still completely escapes with his identity intact, it was a gamble but the reasoning behind it is sound, unfortunately, the gamble failed and he was found out now he has 2 choices which IMO wasn't really a choice tbh;
1) He can appeal to Matt's better nature for a chance for survival which the game mentioned to be on the soft side
2) Fight a God-class entity who is not only explicitly stated you have a 0% chance of victory against but is so fucking strong that those who borrow her power have a special class just for their existence

Personally, idk about you but the choice is obvious as fuck not gonna be to engage in a suicidal combat scenario that you already know is bound for failure, the fact that you even considered this option as your serious choice and not out of curiosity baffles me to no end since the game spared no effort to tell you how much of a lost cause it is.

Also, that complete BS about how the MC couldn't get up when he heard Noel's cries is so stupid I had to check if I read that shit right. The fuck was he supposed to do when Noel was getting killed, Bro was likely on the brink already considering the fact that Primordials seem to damage the Soul of companions on hit if we recall the weapon Metal used but even if by some dues Ex Machina miracle bro stood up the Fuck was he gonna do?????? At this point, it has been made abundantly clear that even the weakest of their kind could beat the strongest of the companions so what was a newly awakened maybe B-rank companion gonna do against the 2nd strongest primordial? the answer is nothing, the fact that you expect anything here tells me you have watched or read way too much shonen where the power of friendship lets people do the impossible, I for one find it nice that the author created a set of rules and followed them to the letter instead of giving the MC some Deus ex Machina reason for suddenly being able to somehow stand up to a primordial. This last bit is just me ranting but I wanted to get this of my chest

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Chapter 3 is now online for the public.

It became longer than expected and is now even abit longer then chapter 2

In chapter 3 i worked with new mods, which changed the quality of the renders. for the better or for the worse? I don't know, so I'll have to rely on your feedback as to which style is better.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CompanionOfDarkness-CH3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: tiger7897

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Now don't take this the wrong way but, the writing feels like a cheap shounen novel/anime.
The punctuation also seems a bit 'odd', you could do with a few more comma's.

BTW, the fuck is a "milkmaidman"?

4.30 star(s) 95 Votes