MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Just got done with Chapter 6 of this game, the mod helped out quite a bit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this, and very interested in seeing what Chapter 7 brings!!!
Completely agree with JenMistress. Excellent characters but, in my opinion, Amy deserved Emma's place. I hope that Amy, Noel and the MC can be together and be very close and the next updates.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just got done with Chapter 6 of this game, the mod helped out quite a bit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this, and very interested in seeing what Chapter 7 brings!!!
I could not agree more and happy it happened I wanted Amy to be in the story more and find out about the dark ones for awhile now. I was actually pissed off for a bit that Emma got a dark one and not Amy since I wanted more Amy. They way she finds out about them is better than anything I could of imagined.

The only character that I hope would return in some capacity is Jacky as I found she had a decent introduction but because of the events in the story she basically was left behind and forgotten. Tho makes sense as to why when we consider the story so far.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
What is the story of this game inspired by? Its very interesting..
I can't speak for the dev, and this is definitely just the vibe I get and probably not the actual inspiration, but the game massively reminds me of the manhwa The Breaker. Martial arts vs godly familiars, but otherwise the MC of this and the MC of The Breaker have extremely similar developments. Both focus on an underground society of superhumans, and they're both essentially breakers leveraging their extreme power potential for political power within those societies.

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
I am LOVING this game! The story is great; the characters are fantastic; the girls are HOT! A lot of content (I came in late, but that's ok, gives me more time to enjoy this)
My one complaint is whenever someone speaks German - I don't know German, so it would be REALLY nice if a translation were provided. It's a HUGE pita to Google Translate every sentence so I can follow the story better.
PLEASE add translations in future updates!!

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
What a fantastic game. It's a travesty that we're going into Chapter 7 without once banging Clara and only now in Chapter 6 being with Amy but the story is really good. Great overall characters and even the action is quite enjoyable for the budget he's working with.
Just remember good things come to those that wait ;) can't wait looking forward to next update it really is fantastic

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
this game is such a gem, too bad I just recently ran into it. Render and animation-wise it's nothing outstanding, but the story and characters really kept me engaged. Great amount of content too for just 6 chapters.

Reactions: Berkili4

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think this game might be my most anticipated update whenever it does happen because of the ending of the last update. Or at least tied with an certain mafia game for my most anticipated update.

On a side note this game feels like it would be perfect for an anime or tv series even if the lewds have to be dialed down. So good job dev.

ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
What I wouldn't give to put a bullet on amy's face. oh my...

Edit: Sorry guys, i was wrong about her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Berkili4

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
How long does it usually take for each update? I think I read it in the comments that dev is very quick with the release.
I am someone who doesn't like femdom because it usually ends with belittling and torturing mc....on the other hand it was done properly here. Emma didn't belittle or torture mc (or I think she didn't)... So I liked it so far (maybe because I like licking kitty).

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
Berkili4 The game is really good. And honestly I liked the game but the last part from the last update... I mean where Amy gets killed... I didn't appreciate that... I mean, sure you tried to negate the effect by trying to revive her as a dark one but in the game there is already 3 dark one with whom MC can get involved with so I didn't like the part where Amy gets killed as a human and revived as a dark one. It takes something off of the li where she's not a human anymore so it takes the love/feelings about that particular character. So yeah.... I got disappointed in the last update
And most importantly because I like pregnancy content and due to the dark ones can't recreate I was hoping the more humans the merrier.... but then I see the only redhead li gets killed and revived as a dark ones... that means she can't get pregnant anymore... I really hated this part.

Or maybe MC being rulebreaker he could impregnate the dark ones too??? If it is then I think I could find a little peace in mind.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 93 Votes