Kvafflem

Apr 4, 2023
I really liked the story. Chapters have enough content in them to be referred as such. I don't mind developers releasing small updates, but when you are done in 10-15 minutes, I don't feel like it should be classified as a "chapter". This game doesn't have that problem, so good job on that.
I am not a fan of camera shaking like it's Woody Woodpecker's POV, but it doesn't happen often, so I guess I can live with that. One thing I would like to ask of developer: please, do something about Amy's face. That thing looks more like a sticker or a pin, rather than a mole. It also stands out too much. I'm pretty sure in once scene when you look at Amy from different angles the mole is not even in the same place. I hope you can make it look more natural so it's not the first thing you immediately see when Amy's on screen.
About the subway situation, where you can choose two out of three options: is this really necessary? As far as I have seen it doesn't affect anything. Just a couple of lines change, but aside from that it doesn't seem to matter what you choose, so I feel like there's no reason to limit players to only two choices.
Lastly, if you are paying your current proofreader, I strongly suggest finding a replacement.

Thank you for the game! I look forward to playing it again in the future.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Does quality of renders improve later on chapters? (I am on chapter 2)

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Seems to be unnecessarily complicated as the story goes on.

Also, screenshot0002.png

is this all she has? Really, Femdom?

This kind of romantic moment should never be locked whether you want to be S or M. I liked her but I don't like Femdom so I just don't get points now? What? You should change this and make sex content be different from getting love points.

That kind of stuff is really annoying. You did good with some of the earlier choices, as its easy to opt-out simply because there's no effect in the love points when you decline. This kind of choice is just really bad.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Seems to be unnecessarily complicated as the story goes on.

Also, View attachment 3248403

This kind of romantic moment should never be locked whether you want to be S or M. I liked her but I don't like Femdom so I just don't get points now? What? You should change this and make sex content be different from getting love points.

That kind of stuff is really annoying. You did good with some of the earlier choices, as its easy to opt-out simply because there's no effect in the love points when you decline. This kind of choice is just really bad.
The problem is that it's not even femdom tho. If you are really pedantic then maybe it's light light light femdom. I think the dev added the warning/label to inform people but it was not needed in my opinion.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Lastly, you should look on to your animations. Whenever animations occur they really lag the game so much.

Moreover, I don't know if you'll do this again but stop that stuff with Noel where she is doing the deed to have sex on some other Dark One. The MC's literally there, I don't see why you need to get sidetracked and create some stupid rules just so the MC don't get to be the one to have sex. ("you are not powerful enough, so I (Noel) should be the one to do the deed", etc. etc.)

As the for the matter with Nael, stop involving her getting chummy with the MC. Its really obvious she's with the MC's brother, its really bad to see some tension between them, but its really obvious that nothing's gonna happen because she is the companion of someone else's.

Such a pity with what happen to Amy, you realized that Nael is getting chummy with the MC and got her away, then pushed the Dark One role to the revived Amy. I'm actually really interested with someone that is completely normal amongst his girls.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
The problem is that it's not even femdom tho. If you are really pedantic then maybe it's light light light femdom. I think the dev added the warning/label to inform people but it was not needed in my opinion.
That label is absolutely needed, moreover he did a good job with the avoidable stuff so far. How did he fumbled with this? Separate the choice that gives love points with the unlikable stuff that can be avoided.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
No, that's what she has right now.
Yes, rejecting her when she chooses to be vulnerable to the MC is obviously going to impact her path. Either suck it up for one scene or live with your decision.
This kind of choice is just really bad.
No it's not.
As the for the matter with Nael, stop involving her getting chummy with the MC. Its really obvious she's with the MC's brother, its really bad to see some tension between them, but its really obvious that nothing's gonna happen because she is the companion of someone else's.
:rolleyes::rolleyes: God forbid Nael have friends. Pretty obvious why Nael would want to be chummy with the MC, especially after the ending of the update. And if she was with Gab then she's not going to be for long.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
No it's not.
Yes it is. If the dev managed to do things so far with the clear separation of getting romance points and the sexual content then I just don't see why he messed up here.

The scene itself is perfectly set up even, he's reassuring her in her time of great distress. They can simply proceed with that entire time on his apartment just talking or getting chummy with each other, just like the good old days. They can just have fun talking with each other with no sexual content at all, heck, that should even get the plus points for romancing her even without going to sex event part.

Especially, as he reassured her that he never think of her as some monster. Then somehow it got to that? The second choice in the image I posted?

I get that she starts with Femdom, but the dev have excelled so far with the way he presented choices. If I want to start with her as friends getting along as they've known each other before, then that should be an option (and will also give a romance point). Dev stated that you can avoid sexual scenes, but getting any points should never be associated with those sexual scenes.

Re-iterating on how he did really good with the choices on this game.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
My memory be a little foggy when it comes her romance options. But since the Lewd scene isn't forced onto you I don't see the issue with it only being femdom or not because even before that scene came up I knew it would of been a femdom one anyways. Because it makes sense for her character i doubt the one femdom means all future scenes will be with her.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
My memory be a little foggy when it comes her romance options. But since the Lewd scene isn't forced onto you I don't see the issue with it only being femdom or not because even before that scene came up I knew it would of been a femdom one anyways. Because it makes sense for her character i doubt the one femdom means all future scenes will be with her.
The only problem I have is that the Femdom scene itself also gains you points. The alternative should also gain you the same points too, its bad that you don't get any points simply because people don't like Femdom.

That needs to be separated, just like how the Dev successfully managed to do so from game's entirety up until this moment.

Lastly, this behavior doesn't make sense for her. The only time she's ever been like that would be the very first time they met while still at school. Throughout the entire endeavor with Az, she got forced into joining him as a Companion, they managed to become close with each other more than their shared friendship with Amy (as classmates).

Through this scene itself, he managed to say the right words to her on the doubts she's feeling ever since she replaced Az. That's why its such a romantic moment, and am so baffled how it lead to that. The kind of behavior your talking about is understandable from such a character like the bratty 4th Primordial (dammit I forgot her name already), but no, not to Emma.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The only problem I have is that the Femdom scene itself also gains you points. The alternative should also gain you the same points too, its bad that you don't get any points simply because people don't like Femdom.

That needs to be separated, just like how the Dev successfully managed to do so from game's entirety up until this moment.

Lastly, this behavior doesn't make sense for her. The only time she's ever been like that would be the very first time they met while still at school. Throughout the entire endeavor with Az, she got forced into joining him as a Companion, they managed to become close with each other more than their shared friendship with Amy (as classmates).

Through this scene itself, he managed to say the right words to her on the doubts she's feeling ever since she replaced Az. That's why its such a romantic moment, and am so baffled how it lead to that. The kind of behavior your talking about is understandable from such a character like the bratty 4th Primordial (dammit I forgot her name already), but no, not to Emma.
Perhaps you right I just recall Emma's Dark one having kind of a dominate personality which is why I thought it made sense to me but I'm probably forgetting alot of stuff in between. Could even be a case of me mixing up what some of these characters looks like as I feel like I forgot alot and need a replay . But honestly another reason it doesn't bug me as much as it does for others is truth be told I didn't like any of the lewds in this game I played it for the story and characters.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Turning down a girl for intimacy should have consequences. You don't like that then suck it up and take the scene. It's your choice, there's no need to derail this thread with dozens of comments complaining about one single thing. Dev already adressed this when the update came out, say your piece and move on.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Turning down a girl for intimacy should have consequences. You don't like that then suck it up and take the scene. It's your choice, there's no need to derail this thread with dozens of comments complaining about one single thing. Dev already adressed this when the update came out, say your piece and move on.
Oh nice if the dev said he'll change it then all's good.

Berkili4

A confirmation of this would be nice.

etool

Jun 14, 2021
while it 'may' be femdom (semantically, based on personal views) it was very light, IMO

*to the player who is all up in arms about this*

I will 'assume' you either never had a female, who was sexy, extremely horney, and want to ride your face as tho she needed it to live (/me having flashbacks of great times) .... OR ... you denied her a good time because you did not want to be 'dominated' by her, disregarding her need for pleasure ....

if I remember, Emma was a loner and not overly sociable ... them she get a Dark one who was on the extreme side .... I think Emma is doing a great job at trying to reel in the dark one, while still trying to do what she it told to do, even if she hates being so destructive

Uaredead

Jan 20, 2023
Does anybody knows how can I hide the text bar? It's so annoying when it comes to the h scene , I'm in android, but very cool game though, thanks

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 93 Votes