Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This argument is a false binary fallacy.

You are correct that IRL if you tell reject someone sexually it would cool relationship between the two of you.
But IRL (and in some other games) you have more choices than just 2 options to pick from.
Like for example, having a different form of sex. Or taking it slow and just cuddling together that night. Or whatever.

disclaimer: this is not me taking the side of the complainers. Just pointing out this kind of argument is faulty.
Sure, but she's not giving you those other options. She's feeling alienated, vulnerable, and that scene is a way for her to establish some sense of control in her life. It's a necessary step to opening her up so we can get some other flavoured scenes.

Besides that I'm not into femdom but if some hot chick telekinetically throwing me down on the couch and fucking the shit out of my face while her friend jerks me off counts as femdom then I'll suck it up for one scene. TBH I feel like the femdom warning was a bigger deal for most people than the actual content of the scene. People are so disposed to rejecting their character being dommed that they're more bothered by consciously choosing an option tagged as femdom than they are with what they'd have seen if they did.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Sure, but she's not giving you those other options. She's feeling alienated, vulnerable, and that scene is a way for her to establish some sense of control in her life. It's a necessary step to opening her up so we can get some other flavoured scenes.
sexually dominating someone is not the only possible way to handle feeling vulnerable.

Also, being written so that engaging in a specific fetish is the only way to advance a relationship with a character is a choice. You could always write the character slightly differently so that there are alternative routes.
Besides that I'm not into femdom but if some hot chick telekinetically throwing me down on the couch and fucking the shit out of my face while her friend jerks me off counts as femdom then I'll suck it up for one scene. TBH I feel like the femdom warning was a bigger deal for most people than the actual content of the scene. People are so disposed to rejecting their character being dommed that they're more bothered by consciously choosing an option tagged as femdom than they are with what they'd have seen if they did.
You are assuming binary states of "into a fetish" and "not into a fetish"
There are other possibilities, for example "fetish disgusts you / is a huge turn off".

Disclaimer: dev can make whatever game he wants.
I am just disagreeing with your argument's logic on why this had to be this way

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
sexually dominating someone is not the only possible way to handle feeling vulnerable.

Also, being written so that engaging in a specific fetish is the only way to advance a relationship with a character is a choice. You could always write the character slightly differently so that there are alternative routes.

You are assuming binary states of "into a fetish" and "not into a fetish"
There are other possibilities, for example "fetish disgusts you / is a huge turn off".

Disclaimer: dev can make whatever game he wants.
I am just disagreeing with your argument's logic on why this "had to be"
If it's the only way that she's willing to engage in intimacy at that moment then it doesn't much matter whether there's other ways to not feel vulnerable.
Yes the dev could've written it differently but then he has to compromise on how he wants to portray his character. Sometimes a dev will choose that compromise to please the most people, other times they'll choose not to compromise to maintain the integrity of their character writing.
Besides that I don't believe that I've said it "had to be" like that. I'd have preferred a non femdom scene myself but whether or not it had to be like that having played through it I can confidently say it worked.

Femdom is a significant turn off to me. That scene was pretty hot nonetheless, even if I can't get off to non penetrative scenes. If someone can't get over their own predisposition to it then it's a bit much to expect the LI to for them.

Reactions: generic_username98

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
If Gab dies I'm gonna be annoyed but I feel like the story is heading in that direction, it is pretty much the only way Nael can have scenes without it seeming totally out of place. As much as I like Nael I'd rather she stick with the brother till the end of the VN and she and the protagonist kinda become more like siblings who are annoying and caring in equal measure.
Feels like they already banter like family anyway.

friedkeenan

Sep 6, 2018
Only bad thing about this latest chapter is that it ended. It's never enough man.

Already very much enjoying our dynamic with our new dark ones, despite the little time we've spent with them. The characterization is really efficient and well-done, even just the way they were both hanging onto the MC when Gab revealed he could see them spoke so much about them and us in ways that words alone never could. Our relationship with Ciarara will need to be developed further though, which I'm sure will happen. There's just the slightest apprehension still in me about her, considering how willing she was to abandon her previous companion (even if it was because of her fear of Nael). We'll have to be shown that our relationship with her goes deeper than that. I'm glad they both understand Noel comes first, and I'm glad everyone's speaking about it plainly now.

And I swear to god we are getting Nael out of that place. I was determined to get her out of there even before this update, but this chapter only intensified that. Noel deserves to be with her sister. Gab deserves to be with his partner. Nael deserves to not be alone. It's not right. I had theories before about how maybe we'd reconnect with Noel and then she would have her memories back and tell us about Gab and Nael and that we have to get them back, and there'd be a quest to get to Sam's dimension where we would have to reason with him, and that maybe we could arrange a deal where Nael takes her human form to live a mortal life with Gab, and since I guess her power would have to go somewhere it would go to the MC and he'd become a dark one and live forever with Noel and maybe the rest of the girls could be turned to dark ones too or something. And then we'd be able to impregnate dark ones and have a happily ever after. But now I'm not so sure. But especially after what Gab told us, those two don't deserve a long distance relationship. We have to get her back.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I always have such strongly mixed feelings about this game after playing it. I'm stuck spinning between loving and hating it. Like the writing is good, don't get me wrong, but it's what happens in the writing that's the problem.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
You know there is more and more death flag standing on gabriel's head, I think sooner or later what sam had said would become truth since he had lost his regeneration ability to help amy, give his gear to mc and not become the companion of nael anymore.:unsure:
Well, amy coming back is a fact, but being a sister to come back like noel is what I unexpected to see, no only the relationship but also the true form of darkness, so it is how nael did to create noel at that time.:confused:
Arsa is such a kid, she is always the funniest one when she appear every time.:ROFLMAO:
I wonder what will happen between ren, dia and mc, clearly dia will be the emeny of mc because of zero and maybe ren can be the ally since she is nice?:unsure:
What I thought in last update was right, mc are the special one who can link with more than one darkness, so may be the thought of being both nael and noel's companion will finally become truth?:unsure:
The crossover with between humanity! Happy to see lucy here! :p
Don't know ciarara would be a tsundere after all, which is very cute~:p

Reactions: S1nsational

Ganj

Mar 11, 2018
Where does the music when things get grim/creepy/murderous come from? I'm sure I've heard it somewhere before, but for the life of me I can't recall where.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Hmm somehow stumbled on this avn way too late considering how good it is, the humor is such a hit for me, im chuckling about clara's gaming references all the time.

im just at this scene and dont even know exactly why i like it so much but (the music/sound plays a part and is awesome):

screenshot0008.png

Claire is such a badass! The embodiement of determination!

Last edited:
Reactions: camube

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
If Gab dies I'm gonna be annoyed but I feel like the story is heading in that direction, it is pretty much the only way Nael can have scenes without it seeming totally out of place. As much as I like Nael I'd rather she stick with the brother till the end of the VN and she and the protagonist kinda become more like siblings who are annoying and caring in equal measure.
Feels like they already banter like family anyway.
It's looking like we may have to make choice between Emma or Gab I'm totally torn on this one if that's the case don't want to lose Gab but can't lose Emma :(

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Hmm somehow stumbled on this avn way too late considering how good it is, the humor is such a hit for me, im chuckling about clara's gaming references all the time.

im just at this scene and dont even know exactly why i like it so much but (the music/sound plays a part and is awesome):

View attachment 3323755

Claire is such a badass! The embodiement of determination!
Is that the scene with the hunter x hunter ost?

Rapa51

Feb 20, 2021
What a amazing game my friend! the history and the desing are of another world

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Just caught up, damn the story is amazing. Please dev, just dont kill gab, he's too wholesome and awesome to die young. I dont even want Nael because of him, i want her and gab to live together for eternity

tac4y0n

Jun 22, 2021
Seeing Raven from Braveheart Academy and Riley from Stormside was a pleasant surprise. Makes me wonder how many other little nods to other games I may have missed.

EDIT: Just finished Chapter 7 and now I guess I have a list of other games to check out!

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
NGL, i've liked the story less and less after Noel lost her memories and hasnt been a part of the story. Honestly starting to get pretty bored with the game right now, its turned into even more of a just fuck everything that walks simulator than it was to start.

It just feels SO anime cliche, I actually just hate it. I'm sure its just building to the point where the MC is the first character with two companions so he can have both Noel and Nael but I'm starting to just not care anymore. Imo the story was at its best with how the relationship was building with Noel, and its just medicore now without it.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
NGL, i've liked the story less and less after Noel lost her memories and hasnt been a part of the story. Honestly starting to get pretty bored with the game right now, its turned into even more of a just fuck everything that walks simulator than it was to start.

It just feels SO anime cliche, I actually just hate it. I'm sure its just building to the point where the MC is the first character with two companions so he can have both Noel and Nael but I'm starting to just not care anymore. Imo the story was at its best with how the relationship was building with Noel, and its just medicore now without it.
You obviously didnt play ch 7 then.. BUT if you dont like how the story onfolds nobody holds a gun to your head... you can stop playing it anytime...

i like how the Dev tells the story.. yes it isnt flaweless but there is not a single story in history game/series/movie/books whatever that dont have any flaws...

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
You obviously didnt play ch 7 then.. BUT if you dont like how the story onfolds nobody holds a gun to your head... you can stop playing it anytime...

i like how the Dev tells the story.. yes it isnt flaweless but there is not a single story in history game/series/movie/books whatever that dont have any flaws...
you even get hints in chp 6 that she's moving towards you to

Reactions: PaulPanzer83
4.30 star(s) 93 Votes