Dec 29, 2023
View attachment 3325340
So there are two different Rulebreakers.
Well, that's kinda unexpected. :unsure:
Bro the concept is simple.
There is two 'Rule breakers'
1st. We already know gabriel MC's brother. A artificial rule breaker or Girlmade rule breaker.
2nd. Our MC who's natural Rule Breaker, not only natural Gabriel said to MC you're bigger 'Rule breaker' than me.
It means only one rule breaker who's our MC but Gabriel is also a rule breaker because of nael but he's not natural he called Rule B until he've nael permission.
Sorry dude I'm suck at explaining.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Will the MC still be able to feel any emotions if he collects dark ones like Pokémon’s? Aren’t they all eating his emotions all the time or do they take turns lol?

generic_username98

Dec 6, 2018
You obviously didnt play ch 7 then.. BUT if you dont like how the story onfolds nobody holds a gun to your head... you can stop playing it anytime...

i like how the Dev tells the story.. yes it isnt flaweless but there is not a single story in history game/series/movie/books whatever that dont have any flaws...
Public forum dude, the players have their right to voice opinions and criticism.

friedkeenan

Sep 6, 2018
NGL, i've liked the story less and less after Noel lost her memories and hasnt been a part of the story. Honestly starting to get pretty bored with the game right now, its turned into even more of a just fuck everything that walks simulator than it was to start.

It just feels SO anime cliche, I actually just hate it. I'm sure its just building to the point where the MC is the first character with two companions so he can have both Noel and Nael but I'm starting to just not care anymore. Imo the story was at its best with how the relationship was building with Noel, and its just medicore now without it.
Personally I think our relationship with Noel is going to be better for it in the end. Before we were separated, it was mostly that the MC was capable enough to enable Noel's capability in handling situations, which was fine and good. But now it's been sort of flipped where Noel is capable enough to enable the MC's capability in handling stuff. We're growing and rising up to the challenge outside of an active relationship; by the end we'll have proven to ourselves and to Noel that we're worth it. I really think it's going to end up strengthening our bond.

friedkeenan

Sep 6, 2018
wait what? at the game start you see a dude with 2 companions kill a demon
I think the way the lore goes is that Gab was just Nael's companion, and that Noel was just hanging around them and Nael was synthesizing emotions for Noel to eat. Noel wouldn't have been able to form a bond with us if she had already formed a bond with Gab.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I think the way the lore goes is that Gab was just Nael's companion, and that Noel was just hanging around them and Nael was synthesizing emotions for Noel to eat. Noel wouldn't have been able to form a bond with us if she had already formed a bond with Gab.
Oh, that makes sense.
And here I thought we cucked Gab and nobody remembers it because of the rule about memory loss

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I really liked your game:D but I have a Question. I played till Ch5, skipped CH6 and now with CH7 I'm continuing CH6 but I got this scene with Emma in MC's Apartment which is apparently a femdom scene. Is Emma Femdom focused character only or skipping this femdom scene and later I can only do sex scenes which are maledom/vanilla/whatever without affecting the Character path of Emma or any character in question? I know NSFW are avoidable but would it affect her future scenes If I skipped these femdom scenes as I want to do only maledom/vanilla/whatever themed sex scenes?
I'm talking about this scene.
1707081495501.png

Loved the story so far(y).
Characters are absolutely lovely:love:!

KEEP GROWING:giggle:!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: Berkili4

Last edited:
Reactions: S1nsational

CrazyRosie

Jul 8, 2021
Just found this gem. Played up to Ch 2 so far. Pleased that I still have 5 chapters to go. Loving it so far.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
It doesnt really matter anyway, IF noel was a dark one of gab too and their connection got destroyed somehow due to arsa, it was only possible due to Nael and not because of Gab, the rules simply dont apply to everything which involves Nael and she can do what she want. So if she was bonded, she was bonded through Nael and not through Gab which is the difference to our mc.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Emma's path is not full femdom, but the beginning is. Don't forget she is vulnerable and confused. And she can only open up to mc when she has control. Find the aftermath sweet as sugar. Maybe if the relationship continues she will trust mc so much that she doesn't have to be in control. Or not an she is full dommy mommy, who knows....
I will certainly never know what will happen when she trusts the MC enough, because if her path begins with femdom, there is no possibility of me following it, that later that changes and there is no femdom is indifferent to me.

winmace

Jun 7, 2022
I will certainly never know what will happen when she trusts the MC enough, because if her path begins with femdom, there is no possibility of me following it, that later that changes and there is no femdom is indifferent to me.
Shame you feel that way, the whole scene with Emma is hot as fuck and she is really cute.
After what MC has done to Emma in terms of her life in the story he deserves to surrender some control if he wants to also fuck her.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Shame you feel that way, the whole scene with Emma is hot as fuck and she is really cute.
After what MC has done to Emma in terms of her life in the story he deserves to surrender some control if he wants to also fuck her.
I'm not going to try to see if I like something that I already know I'm not going to like: my tolerance for femdom is incredibly low. If to get to the point where there is no femdom I have to obtain several femdom scenes, I prefer not to start at all.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I'm not going to try to see if I like something that I already know I'm not going to like: my tolerance for femdom is incredibly low. If to get to the point where there is no femdom I have to obtain several femdom scenes, I prefer not to start at all.
It's really to bad that you feel that way the femdom with Emma is real light, you do get to make choice to avoid it, this game is a real gem, but do understand how you feel no judging :)

Reactions: BlasKyau

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I wouldnt even call it femdom, yeah shes in charge in regards to how far they go and she uses her powers a bit .. but afterall its a scene with him giving her a cunnilingus while being jerked off by her dark one.

She doesnt force him to do anything unpleasant and there is nothing demeaning or humiliating in this scene, i took it as her just not being ready to be vulnerable yet. And afterwards she cuddles up to him and sleeps in his arms, so if you really consider this femdom its the lightest form of femdom possible.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I wouldnt even call it femdom, yeah shes in charge in regards to how far they go and she uses her powers a bit .. but afterall its a scene with him giving her a cunnilingus while being jerked off by her dark one.

She doesnt force him to do anything unpleasant and there is nothing demeaning or humiliating in this scene, i took it as her just not being ready to be vulnerable yet. And afterwards she cuddles up to him and sleeps in his arms, so if you really consider this femdom its the lightest form of femdom possible.
Just because it's not humiliating or demeaning doesn't change the fact that I probably don't like it. And what happens after the scene isn't going to change my perception of it, I don't know why the fact that they cuddle afterwards should make me like it.

It's really to bad that you feel that way the femdom with Emma is real light, you do get to make choice to avoid it, this game is a real gem, but do understand how you feel no judging :)
And what I will do is choose to avoid it.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Just because it's not humiliating or demeaning doesn't change the fact that I probably don't like it. And what happens after the scene isn't going to change my perception of it, I don't know why the fact that they cuddle afterwards should make me like it.

And what I will do is choose to avoid it.
We are friends and friends look out for each other

Reactions: BlasKyau

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
The cuddle isnt supposed to make you like the scene but it emphazises that this wasnt any hard kind of domination and just some fun. The mc is way more dom in some lewds which arent tagged as maledom compared to emma's scene imo.

It honestly feels more like the mc "allowing" her to explore her sexuality a bit and to bond without explicitly stateing deep feelings while she isnt the girl for one-night-stands usually.

But yeah whatever, your free to like or dislike what you want and make the choices which are fitting for your tastes obviously, i just tried to give some perspective.

4.30 star(s) 93 Votes