JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Did anyone noticed that there were 3 chair in MC's mind.... Either it was for mc to sit or (I think this is more likely) a bond with mc can't be undone completely... There will always be a place for them to return to

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
If Gab dies I'm gonna be annoyed but I feel like the story is heading in that direction, it is pretty much the only way Nael can have scenes without it seeming totally out of place. As much as I like Nael I'd rather she stick with the brother till the end of the VN and she and the protagonist kinda become more like siblings who are annoying and caring in equal measure.
Feels like they already banter like family anyway.
Even if Gab died somehow...I don't think nael will be our companion.... Otherwise it will make Amy redundant

Reactions: Edymaster15

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Did anyone noticed that there were 3 chair in MC's mind.... Either it was for mc to sit or (I think this is more likely) a bond with mc can't be undone completely... There will always be a place for them to return to
To me it looked like the MC reserved a "chair" in his mind for Noel (or Nael reserved the spot, she said he will be able to bond with Noel and she will make sure of it). So either MC or Nael broke the rules which is not entirely clear yet i guess in this specific matter

Reactions: JenusKudo

El Nix

Oct 18, 2022
I'm not even gonna complain if we don't touch Nael ever. Gabriel is such a massive support and wingman, he can have her till his last breath, it's a W that they're both in love too. I atleast want to see a Gab X Nael scene just so I can see a Nael scene.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I'm not even gonna complain if we don't touch Nael ever. Gabriel is such a massive support and wingman, he can have her till his last breath, it's a W that they're both in love too. I atleast want to see a Gab X Nael scene just so I can see a Nael scene.
I don’t need to see a Gab x Nael lewd but otherwise I agree. Even in case of Gabriel dying i would prefer her staying solo/going insane/dying too compared to her engaging in a new relationship.

It would devalue their relationship and Gab‘s sacrifice. Even tho i probably like Nael even more than Noel (maybe).

But there’s noooo way of Zero killing Gabriel anyway, riiiiight?

After all Zero is supposed to be analytical and a tactican, both he and his Dark One should know that enraging Nael is the worst idea if the want to climb the ladder … riiiiiight? (please convince me lmao)

And im pretty sure Sam won’t be able to keep Nael from returning to earth if gab would die.

I want them both to live forever together in their god dimension and MC and Noel takeing the guardian position goddamnit!

Maybe that was Noel’s purpose from the beginning? Becoming Naels successor and this being a reason of Nael being this clingy?

Knowing they have a (in Naels perspective) very limited time together?

Reactions: nyex117

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Finally played the update and all I have to say is damn to go from the Amy cliffhanger to this one. I can never get enough of this game. I think the next update I have to replay the entire thing

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Finally played the update and all I have to say is damn to go from the Amy cliffhanger to this one. I can never get enough of this game. I think the next update I have to replay the entire thing
Right as if the Amy one wasn't bad enough this one is totally off the charts going to drive me nuts till the next update, kudos to dev he sure knows how to keep us coming back for more this game is such a GEM :)

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
"Sorry, can you redesign the entire game from scratch? That would be cool."
Some people, seriously xD
just making the players be able to choose dark ones would be a whole lot off work especially if you want it from the start
and greatly change the story which is this avn's strong point

open world well that would be like 10x more work then just choosing the dark ones

would these be cool features ?? sure but i think it would mess up the entire vibe this has going for it

Blaub

Aug 20, 2018
Just discovered this game and boy, what a gem it is.
Some things can be a bit rough, but it only got better and better with each chapter.

Its really one of those, where I anxously wait for the next story drop.
Is this really your first game?

Wie auch immer, mach weiter so und alles Gute noch.

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
Pretty sure Nael ending up with Gab and not with MC was something the devs planned from the beginning. That's why dev made Nael and Noel similar in appearance because otherwise some people will claim that Nael is too beautiful and cute and want NaelxMC. So instead, the dev created Noel with the same appearance as Nael. Obviously, I'd be happy if NaelxGab would last forever
MC is taking on tougher and tougher foes. It's possible that MC has to take on Nael, the character whose power they've built up the most, at some stage.

On that note, there's several outcomes from the cliff-hanger that make sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: wookie ookie

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Are we sure about Amy's placement? I can't recall anything that would indicate they were definitely the lowest rank.
From what I recall she is considered last because she is a newly created primordial and she has prove herself to I think powerwise to get higher. I could be wrong

4.30 star(s) 93 Votes