Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
oh damn I forgot all about this game cant wait to play the update in the few days. I just love the story feels like it could pass for a anime. Don't really care for the lewd scenes tho. So hopefully this update has more story than lewds

Feb 21, 2023
If to get to the point where there is no femdom I have to obtain several femdom scenes, I prefer not to start at all.
That is of course your prerogative. Just thought I would mention that tools like URM exist. So later in the story you could easily change the necessary flag to be on her path/have the necessary points to trigger just the non femdom parts if implimented. I used in a similar manner in other games (mostly where I wanted to see how much a different path actually changed scenes). Wouldn't want you to miss out on potentially good stuff because of a few scenes that don't float your boat.
Edit: Just don't change things to states they can't be and you should be fine to just remove the "mod" afterwards without problems. Just tried and that seemed to work for this game.
Cheers =)

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That is of course your prerogative. Just thought I would mention that tools like URM exist. So later in the story you could easily change the necessary flag to be on her path/have the necessary points to trigger just the non femdom parts if implimented. I used in a similar manner in other games (mostly where I wanted to see how much a different path actually changed scenes). Wouldn't want you to miss out on potentially good stuff because of a few scenes that don't float your boat.
Edit: Just don't change things to states they can't be and you should be fine to just remove the "mod" afterwards without problems. Just tried and that seemed to work for this game.
Cheers =)
I know it and use it sometimes. In any case, if I've discarded an LI because of the fetish with wich she starts or something else, I prefer to keep it that way until the end of the game.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Misty from Stray Incubus had a lot of cameos in different games lately but the one here was by far the most funniest

screenshot0013.png

By the way, whats up with Samuel, is he (a) god? And why does he talk like a Sailor when talking in german but is always very well-mannered, polite and adequate when talking in english? :ROFLMAO:

Whats up with the use of german language in avns lately in general? I came across it in a lot of good avns, are the devs all german or is our language somehow trendy atm? Im more used to spanish being used for stuff like that in the past but it feels great to understand everything immediatly.

Reactions: qawsedqw

winmace

Jun 7, 2022
Misty from Stray Incubus had a lot of cameos in different games lately but the one here was by far the most funniest

View attachment 3328834

By the way, whats up with Samuel, is he (a) god? And why does he talk like a Sailor when talking in german but is always very well-mannered, polite and adequate when talking in english? :ROFLMAO:

Whats up with the use of german language in avns lately in general? I came across it in a lot of good avns, are the devs all german or is our language somehow trendy atm? Im more used to spanish being used for stuff like that in the past but it feels great to understand everything immediatly.
g6cj8a2m5g061.png

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I think the way the lore goes is that Gab was just Nael's companion, and that Noel was just hanging around them and Nael was synthesizing emotions for Noel to eat. Noel wouldn't have been able to form a bond with us if she had already formed a bond with Gab.
I think thats wrong, note how Nael mentions that Noel forged a new bond.

screenshot0001.png

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
I think thats wrong, note how Nael mentions that Noel forged a new bond.

View attachment 3329512
Noel was bond to Gab via Nael. She could eat his emotion but only through her sister they were never really connected. like mc was/is with Noel. Maybe "new" is the wrong word for it, but i am not an native english speaker and i translated it wrong perhaps

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Noel was bond to Gab via Nael. She could eat is emotion but only through her sister they were never really connected. like mc was/is with Noel. Maybe "new" is the wrong word for it, but i am not an native english speaker and i translated it wrong perhaps
Thanks for clarification and congratz to developing such an awesome avn!

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Will the MC still be able to feel any emotions if he collects dark ones like Pokémon’s? Aren’t they all eating his emotions all the time or do they take turns lol?
Only bad emotions... To keep him stable and not lose control.... And if you fuck them regularly, they don't need emotions

Reactions: Krytax123
4.30 star(s) 93 Votes