etool

Jun 14, 2021
NGL ... I almost rage quit when Amy (you know) .... seriously I was about to hit the delete button over this .... TBH .. I still do not know how I feel about all this ... but I will keep going and looking forward to the next version

as for the femdom thing ... not sure why people are not liking this ... it actually makes sense to me ... she was distant at first, then was thrust into her position, her darkone is rough ..... her taking control makes sense, especially after the new position she has ... and in the end she showed her softer side

as for MC bonding with others ... keep in mind even Nael(spell?) thinks of the MC as an enigma, he was able to see them even before he was bonded, and kept his memory after, he also retained some of the extra strength (admitted much lower then as bonded, but more then most humans) ... Nael called him a natural rulebreaker ... so having him bond with more then 1 kind of makes sense

and to further back up MC being unique, even Noel remembers him in the end of this chapter

this story keeps getting better with each version ... even with my itchy finger on the delete button :whistle:, I will be impatiently waiting for the next chapter :cool:

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Interesting turn of What happens in last part. Amy Infinity live and when what a dark one. next Emma? or MC? I really looking forward for next Chapters! up and down kill on sight and more Blood.... or more sex Dev. choose not my... but Nice one... Like it

Reactions: Berkili4

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
NGL ... I almost rage quit when Amy (you know) .... seriously I was about to hit the delete button over this .... TBH .. I still do not know how I feel about all this ... but I will keep going and looking forward to the next version

as for the femdom thing ... not sure why people are not liking this ... it actually makes sense to me ... she was distant at first, then was thrust into her position, her darkone is rough ..... her taking control makes sense, especially after the new position she has ... and in the end she showed her softer side

as for MC bonding with others ... keep in mind even Nael(spell?) thinks of the MC as an enigma, he was able to see them even before he was bonded, and kept his memory after, he also retained some of the extra strength (admitted much lower then as bonded, but more then most humans) ... Nael called him a natural rulebreaker ... so having him bond with more then 1 kind of makes sense

and to further back up MC being unique, even Noel remembers him in the end of this chapter

this story keeps getting better with each version ... even with my itchy finger on the delete button :whistle:, I will be impatiently waiting for the next chapter :cool:
i hope you did atleast finish the chapter

Reactions: etool

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
I have to say, I am enjoying your game immensely. I go through a lot of games here and often get bored and just skip to the fun parts, but this one has a pretty good story that I found myself having to read through so bravo. Was Chapter 1 redone with this update though? I simply loaded from a previous save.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
What an update, always surprising, the fact that Amy is finally back was a 10, however what happened to her honestly left me touched, a bittersweet taste (going from a possible partner to something that you would never think could be done ), but as always we wait for what the next update will bring us, finally the appearance of several characters from the different games is always welcome and with this it also generates expectations of what new ones may appear, that gives it a plus and makes us want to try the games from which the characters originate (personally, I only have 2 of all those named left to play and I will do so after this, of course).
Oh and about Emma, I hope in the future we can have a relationship, since I personally am not a fan of female domination and I opted for the option that friends support each other, as I mentioned I hope this does not close something with her in the future

Last edited:
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
I could immediately tell, even before the characters started speaking the language, that a fellow German was developing this game, haha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockero_69

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That happened with Az and Tesah. Instead of eating his negative emotions she was feeding them back to him or however they worded it. I get the feeling that what's going on with Emma is more of a trauma response to the horrible shit she's being forced to do though. Even though Arsa's fucking crazy she seems to genuinely care for Emma and want what's best for her. Still I suppose it's possible that her unhinged feelings are affecting Emma as well. If you're sharing feelings with someone and they're fucking crazy then you're quite likely going to feel at least a little fucking crazy. Still the choices she makes to distance herself from her friends feels to me like the opposite of what Arsa would do so I don't think it's a direct influence so much as an indirect one if it's there.
That stat that choice gives gets called multiple times in the latest update, as well as getting called when you try to get to the radio before the fight with Az. I haven't played through both ways to see all of the alternatives but it's had at least a significant impact on the flavour text if not actually changing the story in someway and I suspect that will increase with time.

PeeButtNutter

May 31, 2018
Game won't start. Tried running as admin to no avail. I double-click the game and it spends a second loading before ... nothing?

Does anyone have a fix?

EDIT:

Deleted and re-downloaded the game. Seemed there was an error during the zip-unpacking. All fixed now.

Last edited:

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Looks like Amy will be MC's new companion, at least until Noel comes back, or maybe both can be his companion, since he's a Rublebreaker. I also hope that Amy's dark power being equivalent to a Primordial one

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018

Un-compressed has issues un-zipping like peter1212 mentioned, I had the same issue with mega and GoFile links.

Compressed works just fine as Bob69 stated and can comfirm myself after checking cuz spent the last 30 min just checking downloads cuz I was annoyed of redownloading roughly 30GB's... (uncompressed game is 5.5GB)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Looks like Amy will be MC's new companion, at least until Noel comes back, or maybe both can be his companion, since he's a Rublebreaker. I also hope that Amy's dark power being equivalent to a Primordial one
Probably, she was made the same way that Noel was by a Nael who's even more powerful now and after watching Amy die MC had maxed the power of the jewel that made her. She should either be primordial tier or at the very least have the potential to be even if she doesn't technically fit the definition of a primordial. Considering Tessa's been eaten and Nael can't come back to Earth she's quite likely the 3rd strongest dark one already.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Un-compressed has issues un-zipping like peter1212 mentioned, I had the same issue with mega and GoFile links.

Compressed works just fine as Bob69 stated and can comfirm myself after checking cuz spent the last 30 min just checking downloads cuz I was annoyed of redownloading roughly 30GB's... (uncompressed game is 5.5GB)
Not sure why. But both versions work fine for me. Ill reupload the Itch file but doubt that will change anything because we don't modify the files when mirroring. (Except changing the file name of the zip)

Edit swapped out the Full version PC links.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eversmann122
4.30 star(s) 95 Votes