homor

Oct 22, 2023
OK, so is Emma a femdom love interest only? As shown in the image below, I noticed the femdom choice grants +2 points for that kink choice...but there is nothing for the other choice. :unsure:

Is Emma's relationship for MC, only built up with her belittling and shitting on him? Hmm...I'm really not a femdom content fan, so I'm wondering if an Emma's path will only be for that type of kink? Or will there be a normal sub-type / softer side path for her?

View attachment 3095333
me to i like emma but if i must go thrue femdom from her so piss of...(sadly :-( )

Reactions: nyex117 and MrBenny

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
OK, so is Emma an only femdom character?
It seems she'll have a softer side to her. I mean, afterwards, she fell asleep cuddling on top of the MC and was grateful to him for everything and kissed him on the cheek before leaving. That shows right there she has a softer side. Even during sex, she doesn't go full domination on him. She pulls out his dick and lets Arsa jerk him off while she rides the MC's face lol.

So, I think it won't all be femdom with her judging by the aftermath of it all. She might take a more "in control" presence during sex, but I don't see it being hardcore femdom.

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Love this story, but that update. So many emotions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either way, still loving this story. It is going beautifully, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks. ;)
Glad to hear that you still like the game :D

I like your Work so far. It is different and a new at some point. So hope i can see more and thx for your Work
Happy to hear.

Oh, wow. That reworked chap1 is glorious, great change all around. Good shit.
Thanks mate. It was really stressfull reworking chapter 1 alongside creating chapter 6.

Man, I waited was quite on the fence at the end of chapter 4 (the council thing). Well, and to be honest I still am.

The whole resolution of it all and what happened to some characters, as well as the seemed "powercreep" of characters (for example Nael was supposed to be the uber most powerful being of all creation... but apparently that's not the case since this Samuel guy is someone she defers to but came seemingly out of nowhere).

Not sure how to say this constructively, but maybe the majority of the issues I have come down to pacing. The expectations that events should take much longer to happen. Or at least that was the case up to chapter 4.

I felt that some of the resolutions in chapter 5 were... "highly questionable", to say the least, but not totally unnacceptable (like Emma being offered the position of "head" of the High-Order and actually accepting it).

That said, I don't want to sound or be negative towards this game, and doubly so towards the dev. Before, the english was a major issue with the game, and it has since MASSIVELY improved. The game, even with me and others poking holes at the plot, narrative, structured or whatever is still very interesting. In fact, it has one of the most interesting premises I've seen on the site as a whole.

The dev puts a lot of heart into the game every single time. He also works at a frantic pace and delivers updates in blazing fast speeds.

So now with chapter 6... I still have some hangups, a lot of which come from previous chapters. But you know what? I liked it. Quite a bit. There's just something about this game that is good and special.

If you are reading this and are on the fence about trying it out, do it. Especially if you are into modern fantasy/supernatural elements. I can't promise you'll absolutely enjoy it, but I do honestly think that this game is one that you gotta try.

At the rate that this dev is pumping out updates, I'm looking forward to chapter 7 next week.
To be honest, I don't agree with you at all, but if you want we can talk about it in the discord I know you're lurking around there. :D

So...Amy isn't a virgin?I'm really disappointed
That's life. People are no longer virgins after sex, even Amy. And Mc is no longer either, by the way.

I'm liking the story so far, but I wish the MC could solve problems himself for once, rather than constantly being bailed out by his brother/Nael/Noel/Emma etc.

Also, Amy should have stayed dead. There is no tension without consequences, and it cheapens things to tease consequences only to go 'JK' because of deus ex machina.

OK, so is Emma a femdom love interest only? As shown in the image below, I noticed the femdom choice grants +2 points for that kink choice...but there is nothing for the other choice. :unsure:

Is Emma's relationship for MC, only built up with her belittling and shitting on him? Hmm...I'm really not a femdom content fan, so I'm wondering if an Emma's path will only be for that type of kink? Or will there be a normal sub-type / softer side path for her?

View attachment 3095333
Wow what a crazy tool, what is the name of it?
Emma's path is not full femdom, but the beginning is. Don't forget she is vulnerable and confused. And she can only open up to mc when she has control. Find the aftermath sweet as sugar. Maybe if the relationship continues she will trust mc so much that she doesn't have to be in control. Or not an she is full dommy mommy, who knows....

It seems she'll have a softer side to her. I mean, afterwards, she fell asleep cuddling on top of the MC and was grateful to him for everything and kissed him on the cheek before leaving. That shows right there she has a softer side. Even during sex, she doesn't go full domination on him. She pulls out his dick and lets Arsa jerk him off while she rides the MC's face lol.

So, I think it won't all be femdom with her judging by the aftermath of it all. She might take a more "in control" presence during sex, but I don't see it being hardcore femdom.

:illuminati:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I'm liking the story so far, but I wish the MC could solve problems himself for once, rather than constantly being bailed out by his brother/Nael/Noel/Emma etc.

Also, Amy should have stayed dead. There is no tension without consequences, and it cheapens things to tease consequences only to go 'JK' because of deus ex machina.
You have to remember MC was developing his powers and right now he is only human personaly I don't think Amy should of stayed dead the consequence she suffered was losing her human life which she can never get back

Last edited:

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
aside from Amy, we got Emma Femdom(wtf) & Nael just forced to become our new LI..which i dunno where the heck this plot going.There is also Martha & a whore which the name i dont remember possibly new LI(meh)Anyway, Nael should just stay as MC brother lover...

Goodluck to the dev & i wish the game well (y)

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
To be honest, I don't agree with you at all, but if you want we can talk about it in the discord I know you're lurking around there. :D
I'm curious as to what you disagree about what I said though. Let's hash it out. Could be a worldbuilding thing?

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
When I fought the guy named "Three" The girl said I don't have no power in the pearl and I got a game over with "Three punching my head right off. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I had to use the universal mod to manually add power to the Main character's pearl just to defeat "Three" and resume the story.

8/10 Would mod again and again. #Kickrocks :p

Jun 4, 2022
Thoroughly enjoyed Chapter 6, even found the whole revealing of the plan to be brilliant writing.

Also found the scene with Emma heartwarming. Yes, I took the femdom scene it isn't the be all end all. Coming from her character makes sense, considering what she was contemplating doing and it also reminds MC of the path he almost took by going it alone.

There was one interaction that I'm eager to see from the other POV and that is

All in all, loving the world and characters being built here. Looking forward to the future chapters

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022

View attachment 3095333
As soon as she used her powers on the MC I backpaddled and let her leave the apartment. I like Arsa, but I don't like Emma enough to put up with that in hopes that she eventually softens up, if at all.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
It is hilarious to see mc talking about how his brother love and care about him while he is standing next to nael as her partner, really want to know what will mc think when he discovers the secret. :LOL:
Speaking up their mind is good for getting a real relationship and maybe gab is too kind to her which make her attitude still worse, good to see nael and mc knowing more about each other, which take a big step towards her possibility of becoming a Li.:)
Wearing only underwear to cook is very painful when the oil pop out, no to say it is dangerous to have sex move while cooking.:cautious:
So rule B can break the rule because nael allow him(I think it is the same way she did to amy?) to and mc is the neutral one who is born to be rulebreaker? For now as nael not allow to enter the world will make him become killable again I think?:unsure:
The scene with emma is nice~ Hope we can open her heart while being beside her, but it will be more difficult after emma know about what happened to amy and what mc had done...:cry:
To save amy but disconnect with nael is not fair, not to say she is not allow to enter that world again, wish we can have more time with her in the future...:cry:
For now since mc want to link with amy to become her companion, it will be more difficult after he had found noel. If only 1 darkness can only link with 1 companion then either mc break the link with amy which cause her lose all his memories or mc not link with noel, both are painful options and no to say that mc need to find another human to become the companion of one's darkness since he can not link with more than 1 darkness in the same time. :unsure:

Last edited:

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
For now since mc want to link with amy to become her companion, it will be more difficult after he had found noel. If only 1 darkness can only link with 1 companion then either mc break the link with amy which cause her lose all his memories or mc not link with noel, both are painful options and no to say that mc need to find another human to become the companion of one's darkness since he can not link with more than 1 darkness in the same time.
Honestly I can already see the MC being a special case and being able to link with multiple, He has already been shown as a special case when he lost Noels bond the first time and was still able to see the darknesses.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Why do I get the feeling that Nael isn't going to be gone for good?
Some interesting setup too. Wondering what the results of him calling Emma will be. She's not going to be expecting Amy to be what she is, especially since she's probably going to be comparable to a primordial.
With MC being a natural rulebreaker I'm guessing some things we're used to won't apply. Having only one companion, especially given that he still needs to bind himself to Ciarara. Gab had 2 companions at the beginning as well and apparently he doesn't even compare to MC as a rule breaker. I'm guessing he'll somehow bring Nael back into the human world as well. Very interesting that Noel already has her memories back.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
screenshot0001.png
This slut really needs a punch straight to her face.

She pulls out his dick and lets Arsa jerk him off while she rides the MC's face lol.
Yeah what's wrong with that stupid cunt? She didn't fuck MC and didn't let her companion fuck MC either. What does she have up her ass?

Previous Emma was so much better. As soon as she got powers so got this stupid attitude and that stupid piercing.

screenshot0002.png
Who the fuck wants an LI who is DTF just like that? Also, ready to fuck amy but have to degrade MC and not fuck him?

The only decent girl in this game (Clara) is not around anymore.

Now this stupid redhead slut will become MC's companion and stay with him. Poor MC.

• Angry
Reactions: TypicalTrashBag

starvingvenom

Sep 28, 2020
I really like the narrative structure, having MC's relationship to other characters fluctuate chapter to chapter and giving every character their own personal thing to do independent of MC makes everything feel fresh and memorable. It would've been really easy to just keep him interact with the same characters and have his relationships progress in a linear fashion but it wouldn't have been nearly as entertaining. Good stuff.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Honestly I can already see the MC being a special case and being able to link with multiple, He has already been shown as a special case when he lost Noels bond the first time and was still able to see the darknesses.
:unsure: I see it possibly going another way MC temporary link with Amy and when he re links with Noel, Noel will restore her memories remember MC was only able to have limited power because of pearl Neal gave him

4.30 star(s) 93 Votes