RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
If Edas companion died of old age, why is she a feral that wouldent be a sin?
To become a fefal they need to do a sin, falling in-love which she did is not a sin, but its normal for a darkone to kill their companion when they fall in-love, even MCs own darkone warned him that she to would kill him if that happened.
Eda even ask why Noel gave her, her mind back if it was so she could realize what she had done, if her companion died of old age Eda wouldent have done anything would she....

Dont think lesbians is the problem atleast not for me, for me it was just a very weird scene for a none lesbian and it showed Clara as something shes not or atleast she claims not to be, but she clearly enjoyed it with Amy, and i think by far most players will think shes a lesbian after that scene which might ruin her as a partner for MC for some players that arent into that, and the hole scene dosent really make sense if she arent a lesbian.
Edas "sin" was falling in love with her previous companions child at birth like a mother would, she didn't kill anybody but that is why she become feral. When she realized what happened and started turning feral she put as much distance as possible between herself and her previous companion so that she wouldn't harm her or her child. Falling in love is supposedly one of the "sins" for dark ones to turn feral.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Edas "sin" was falling in love with her previous companions child at birth like a mother would, she didn't kill anybody but that is why she become feral. When she realized what happened and started turning feral she put as much distance as possible between herself and her previous companion so that she wouldn't harm her or her child. Falling in love is supposedly one of the "sins" for dark ones to turn feral.
Dont know where you got that story from, i havent played the last 2 chapters yet but it dosent sound right.
Falling in love is not a sin Noel told us that much, the problem is that when a darkness falls in love they will eat/kill their compannion due to their normal nature which has nothing to do with being feral, falling in love only removes the restrictions between them and thats when they might kill their companion and by doing that they commit a sin and become feral, but havent heard anyone saying just falling in love is a sin, maybe its something you learn in the last 2 chapters? but it wasent what Noel said in the start in chapter 1.

Maybe loving someone else other then the darkness own companion is a sin? but havent gotten to the part where that is explained but if thats the case then you could be right.

On a side note, is MC evil? just got to the point where hes forcing a second darkness onto a friend without any concent from the person, it might just be me but it feels worng and evil to just force people into a world of danger, what makes it even more weird is that you know if you talk about darkness with someone they will forget all about it 2 mins after, so that would make it very easy and risk free to ask them if its something they want instend of forcing it on them.

Last edited:

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
Dont know where you got that story from, i havent played the last 2 chapters yet but it dosent sound right.
Falling in love is not a sin Noel told us that much, the problem is that when a darkness falls in love they will eat/kill their compannion due to their normal nature which has nothing to do with being feral, falling in love only removes the restrictions between them and thats when they might kill their companion and by doing that they commit a sin and become feral, but havent heard anyone saying just falling in love is a sin, maybe its something you learn in the last 2 chapters? but it wasent what Noel said in the start in chapter 1.

Maybe loving someone else other then the darkness own companion is a sin? but havent gotten to the part where that is explained but if thats the case then you could be right.

On a side note, is MC evil? just got to the point where hes forcing a second darkness onto a friend without any concent from the person, it might just be me but it feels worng and evil to just force people into a world of danger, what makes it even more weird is that you know if you talk about darkness with someone they will forget all about it 2 mins after, so that would make it very easy and risk free to ask them if its something they want instend of forcing it on them.
Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png

Reactions: MikesDK

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
The reason why they go feral when they fall in love is because dark ones looses control and ends up consuming their companion. Right?

But Eda didn't fall in love with her companion. She fell in love with her companion's children. It was only motherly love.

How did she go feral?
Because falling in love on its own is sin enough. The bond makes them mad only for that.
Even if they dont kill someone. They broke the rules the get punished.
Here's the explanation from the dev himself.

Dec 15, 2017
Man, I like the mysterious tons and the power struggle but this game's story is a freaking mess.

The power levels are out of wack. The whole plot against Matt was utterly pointless. The fight was boring, the build-up to that fight was meaningless. Tons of important characters and plots were introduced but had no time to flesh them out and ended abruptly as they were introduced. Choices that have absolutely no value like joining the Brotherhood. Characters that absolutely have no value suddenly elevated to important to the plot like Emma whose only impression was resting bitch face who got slapped with a lesbian redhead and they do stuff, then suddenly, bam she is now one of the most important characters in the current arc.

But worst of all was Nael and Gabriel. Ms. Mary Sue and Mr. Gary Stu. A perfect couple of double plot devices that did nothing but tear the already paper-thin plot into nothingness. And now the author has to bench them like Gege benched Goro in case they need to bring them back to handle another fight like Matt because fucking hell that was the only thing they were created to do.

Reactions: lilnoxis

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
There are two scenes that cannot be avoided.

1st scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2st scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything else, is influenced by your decisions, and doesnt happen if you dont want to.
The first scene is lesbian NTR as it involves a LI and there is no choice from the player as to whether it happens or not. Even if you make all other scenes avoidable that ruins the VN for me. If you had the choice to stop it before it happens then it would be OK.
If you decide to make this scene optional in the future I will consider your game but for now I will have to pass.
The second one is just optional Voyeurism which I can deal with as it doesn't involve any other Li's.
Good luck with your VN.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Still feels wierd since it wasent what noel told you in the start of the game, either story is a big mess or something went worng.
Noel clearly tells you its when they kill their compainion due to their nature after falling in love, thats when they go feral, she also tells you that it is possible for them to fall in love and stay true to them selfs and not kill anyone, its very rare but it happens which is whats going with her sister and Gab i think, so falling in love is not a sin that turns them feral...

2023-11-02 17_27_58-CompanionofDarkness.jpg 2023-11-02 17_29_35-CompanionofDarkness2.jpg 2023-11-02 17_30_31-CompanionofDarkness3.jpg

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
Still feels wierd since it wasent what noel told you in the start of the game, either story is a big mess or something went worng.
Noel clearly tells you its when they kill their compainion after falling in love that they go feral, she also tells you that it is possible for them to fall in love and stay true to them selfs and not kill anyone, its very rare but it happens which is whats going with her sister and Gab i think, so falling in love is not a sin that turns them feral...

View attachment 3055353 View attachment 3055354 View attachment 3055355
whats going on with Nael is a huge exception to all of the rules considering her lore in the this VN.
You should finish it up before carrying on this convo before too many details to let out.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
whats going on with Nael is a huge exception to all of the rules considering her lore in the this VN.
You should finish it up before carrying on this convo before too many details to let out.
Almost done with chapter 4 so wont be long, but it would be wierd if what Noel tells you is worng, and its pretty clear that falling in love dosent turn them feral and it cant really be a sin if some dont turn feral from it, why Eda say its a sin i dont know could be to hide the truth about her killing a companion they do like to lie and i dont really see how else she could turn feral, Noel is talking about how it is for all darkones not her sister.

Last edited:

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
The first scene is lesbian NTR as it involves a LI and there is no choice from the player as to whether it happens or not. Even if you make all other scenes avoidable that ruins the VN for me. If you had the choice to stop it before it happens then it would be OK.
If you decide to make this scene optional in the future I will consider your game but for now I will have to pass.
The second one is just optional Voyeurism which I can deal with as it doesn't involve any other Li's.
Good luck with your VN.
Some Devs just never learns...Or they prolly just don't give a fuck, at the end of the day it's their game, but they'll keep losing players at this rate

etool

Jun 14, 2021
Good luck with your VN.
Some Devs just never learns...Or they prolly just don't give a fuck, at the end of the day it's their game, but they'll keep losing players at this rate
that "ntr" scene is simply one of them grabbing some boob, and not in an overt sexual way and certainly not a cause of jealously

sadly this, your, definition of ntr, the anti girls touching girls type has caused me to almost miss out on otherwise good games

we may need a separate tag that deviates from the common 'ntr with dick cream filling' to a lesser 'girls touch each other's naughty-bits for fun'

I am not a fan of real ntr (meaning a li getting dicked down by some other dude, while they are supposed to be together) I prefer my taco's to be 'blue cheese' free, but a taco with a lil extra taco flavor is fine

you must be fun at parties

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The story so far seems nice to look at and kind of remind me of another game named superhuman which is also a great story in describing battle aspect.(y)
Btw, is this the first game you had created? Somehow your user name is kind of familiar to me, maybe you had replied in another game thread which I saw it before?:unsure:
Good to know that there is a new vegas and pathfinder fans! First almost mishearing about the bgm of hoover dam and mythic power theme song, also the quote from burned man and luna from eternum in the game!:LOL:

About game setting

For the exist of darkness, companion and the battle between the others kind of remind me about fate stay night which a normal guy become a master accidentally and he is forced to fight the other masters and servants in order to survive.:whistle:
How come the darkness can be defeated by human in the past? We learnt from history that the more powerful civilization would conquer and suppress the weak one(such as american/european>indians/aztecs/inca/maya people or mongols>european) in order to slow down their development and make it surrender, why the darkness didn't do anything like that?:unsure:
Sure their supernatural power is very powerful in every aspect but will they truly allow human to develop the technology(by noel's word set sky on fire, my guess is most likely nuclear weapon) which can end all life while under their rules(and it still cannot destroy and defeat them if the darkness are not caring about the other living beings)? It is ridiculous and stupid as fuck to see something like this just like seeing human let some AI named skynet to develop on its own wildly while under their eyes without any regulation.:cautious:
I really hope nael can and will be a Li in the future update(especially now they team up to find noel, great time to earn points from her!) then we can have a small sister harem between nael, noel and the mc together...:cry:
Speaking of nael and noel, why do I sense that they would be unite together and become one again in the future final update?;)
How many Lis are actually in the current game in the latest update? Clara, emma and noel(nael in the future maybe?) are sure one of the Li, also amy, arsa and eda are kind of the side girl I think? Just not sure about claire, jacky(which I hope she will be in the future if she is not a Li now), blake and martha yet. Without a proper relationship sheet can't figure out which one is a Li and don't know we are still on their path or not since the choices are not clear enough to look at! Not to say that I am still don't understand how we can get into the Li's romance path by choosing some exact choices or get enough points in the previous gameplay.:cautious:
Speaking of the choices, kind of confuse about how the choices work to affect the story. Will it changes very differently or it is just like a novel no matter what I choose will go on the same path? Will I need a walkthrough in order to choose a better choice which is suitable for me? A little bit hard if you don't have one to know about your choices rather good or bad since it might make you load a save or even make you replay the game by choosing another different option in the game early stage.:unsure:
I can see that there is a harem tag, but what is the harem type exactly in this game? Is the kind that we can interact with many girls but need to choose only one at the final or the type that mc can form a harem by getting all the Lis together in the ending?:unsure:
In the changelog there is a rework about the first chapter, will there also have a remake about the other chapters as well?:unsure:
I wonder is it possible for a companion to have more than 1 darkness in the same time? It will be pity that 1 darkness is only for 1 companion, if 1 companion can have more than 1 darkness then that would like playing pokemon instead.:cool:
Is it possbile for a darkness being impregnate by a human since there is a pregnancy tag in the thread? Moreover, are there any planning tag which is not yet in the game?:unsure:

About the story

Will there be any scene with the true form of the darkness? Just curious.:LOL:
My guess about gab is rule b is right, if he is an undead then no wonder nael would like him and be his partner. Moreover, why am I thinking that rule B is more like the true mc of the game rather than the real mc since he is the companion of nael and former companion of noel, having both darkness sisters like a little harem and they both like him in the same time?:ROFLMAO:
Quite disappointed about mc letting clara and emma become one of the companion. He already know that how dangerous it will be by hunting by the other companions, best for them will be only just injured and worst will be dead in the battle. Sure the darkness will only eat up their emtion but they will be hunted by the other companions for their whole life, what a stupid move.(n)
If you ask me I will prefer the old clara and emma better than the new one, both simply girl being changed and not being herself anymore...:cry:
Kind of surprise that the arsael would be a cute crazy loli afterall! Very different from what she showed in ch1! Wonder where is her armor after the battle between her and rule b.:p
Why claire can still see the darkness even if she is not a companion? Isn't people need to be a companion in order to see the darkness?:unsure:

Last edited:

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
The story so far seems nice to look at and kind of remind me of another game named superhuman which is also a great story in describing battle aspect.(y)
Btw, is this the first game you had created? Somehow your user name is kind of familiar to me, maybe you had replied in another game thread which I saw it before?:unsure:
Good to know that there is a new vegas and pathfinder fans! First almost mishearing about the bgm of hoover dam and mythic power theme song, also the quote from burned man and luna from eternum in the game!:LOL:

About game setting

For the exist of darkness, companion and the battle between the others kind of remind me about fate stay night which a normal guy become a master accidentally and he is forced to fight the other masters and servants in order to survive.:whistle:
How come the darkness can be defeated by human in the past? We learnt from history that the more powerful civilization would conquer and suppress the weak one(such as american/european>indians/aztecs/inca/maya people or mongols>european) in order to slow down their development and make it surrender, why the darkness didn't do anything like that?:unsure:
Sure their supernatural power is very powerful in every aspect but will they truly allow human to develop the technology(by noel's word set sky on fire, my guess is most likely nuclear weapon) which can end all life while under their rules(and it still cannot destroy and defeat them if the darkness are not caring about the other living beings)? It is ridiculous and stupid as fuck to see something like this just like seeing human let some AI named skynet to develop on its own wildly while under their eyes without any regulation.:cautious:
I really hope nael can and will be a Li in the future update(especially now they team up to find noel, great time to earn points from her!) then we can have a small sister harem between nael, noel and the mc together...:cry:
Speaking of nael and noel, why do I sense that they would be unite together and become one again in the future final update?;)
How many Lis are actually in the current game in the latest update? Clara, emma and noel(nael in the future maybe?) are sure one of the Li, also amy, arsa and eda are kind of the side girl I think? Just not sure about claire, jacky(which I hope she will be in the future if she is not a Li now), blake and martha yet. Without a proper relationship sheet can't figure out which one is a Li and don't know we are still on their path or not since the choices are not clear enough to look at! Not to say that I am still don't understand how we can get into the Li's romance path by choosing some exact choices or get enough points in the previous gameplay.:cautious:
Speaking of the choices, kind of confuse about how the choices work to affect the story. Will it changes very differently or it is just like a novel no matter what I choose will go on the same path? Will I need a walkthrough in order to choose a better choice which is suitable for me? A little bit hard if you don't have one to know about your choices rather good or bad since it might make you load a save or even make you replay the game by choosing another different option in the game early stage.:unsure:
I can see that there is a harem tag, but what is the harem type exactly in this game? Is the kind that we can interact with many girls but need to choose only one at the final or the type that mc can form a harem by getting all the Lis together in the ending?:unsure:
In the changelog there is a rework about the first chapter, will there also have a remake about the other chapters as well?:unsure:
I wonder is it possible for a companion to have more than 1 darkness in the same time? It will be pity that 1 darkness is only for 1 companion, if 1 companion can have more than 1 darkness then that would like playing pokemon instead.:cool:
Is it possbile for a darkness being impregnate by a human since there is a pregnancy tag in the thread? Moreover, are there any planning tag which is not yet in the game?:unsure:

About the story

Will there be any scene with the true form of the darkness? Just curious.:LOL:
My guess about gab is rule b is right, if he is an undead then no wonder nael would like him and be his partner. Moreover, why am I thinking that rule B is more like the true mc of the game rather than the real mc since he is the companion of nael and former companion of noel, having both darkness sisters like a little harem and they both like him in the same time?:ROFLMAO:
Quite disappointed about mc letting clara and emma become one of the companion. He already know that how dangerous it will be by hunting by the other companions, best for them will be only just injured and worst will be dead in the battle. Sure the darkness will only eat up their emtion but they will be hunted by the other companions for their whole life, what a stupid move.(n)
If you ask me I will prefer the old clara and emma better than the new one, both simply girl being changed and not being herself anymore...:cry:
Kind of surprise that the arsael would be a cute crazy loli afterall! Very different from what she showed in ch1! Wonder where is her armor after the battle between her and rule b.:p
Why claire can still see the darkness even if she is not a companion? Isn't people need to be a companion in order to see the darkness?:unsure:
Hey, those are a lot of questions. Too many to answer in one post.
But feel free to join the discord server. There you can ask and I will be happy to answer.
Its easier for me to answer 1 question at a time in the chat than in a wall of text here.
Untitled591_20231113204111.png

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Hey there, that are alot of questions. To much to answer in a one post.
But feel free to join the discord server. There you can ask and i will be happy to answer.
Its easier for me the answer 1 question after another in chat, then in a wall of text here.
No offense but not a fans to the discord at all just prefer to use the old way by forum, sorry to disrupt you about that and let me brief my question with the minimum words.:)

1, Can and will nael be a Li at all? Please say yes about this?:cry:
2, Which girls in the current story are the Li? Will there also have side girls and who are they?
3, How can we make sure we are currently in the Li's path? By checking points or choosing exact choices before?
4, What type of harem the game is? The type we play with girls but finally choose one of them in the end or the type we can get all girls in the end?
5, There is a pregnancy tag, so can human impregnate a darkness?
6, Will there have any more remake aside from ch1?

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
No offense but not a fans to the discord at all just prefer to use the old way by forum, sorry to disrupt you about that and let me brief my question with the minimum words.:)

2, Which girls in the current story are the Li? Will there also have side girls and who are they?
3, How can we make sure we are currently in the Li's path? By checking points or choosing exact choices before?
4, What type of harem the game is? The type we play with girls but finally choose one of them in the end or the type we can get all girls in the end?
Jesus thats alot of questions :ROFLMAO: i hope that berkili will answer them for you and us that are questions i asked myself aswell but didnt want to ask them in case of the normal answer "too much spoiler"..

so thanks for asking them :LOL:

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Jesus thats alot of questions :ROFLMAO: i hope that berkili will answer them for you and us that are questions i asked myself aswell but didnt want to ask them in case of the normal answer "too much spoiler"..

so thanks for asking them :LOL:
"too much spoiler" Nice, thanks for the template, now i know how to answer. :D

Hey, first of all, I'm not going to reveal anything that happens in future chapters.
So question 1,4,5 are out.
Pregnancy btw, is already in the game (even if only very little by now. But there will be more pregnancy content. Especially when there are more endings and the story moves forward. Pregnancy is a great way to illustrate the progress of a relationship )

2: what is the difference between a main and side girls for you?
3: There is no way to be sure but I think the answers are obvious. For example, be nice to Clara and Clara likes you.
6: Not planned for the time being.

Reactions: Crosaith.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
"too much spoiler" Nice, thanks for the template, now i know how to answer. :D

Hey, first of all, I'm not going to reveal anything that happens in future chapters.
So question 1,4,5 are out.
Pregnancy btw, is already in the game (even if only very little by now. But there will be more pregnancy content. Especially when there are more endings and the story moves forward. Pregnancy is a great way to illustrate the progress of a relationship )

2: what is the difference between a main and side girls for you?
3: There is no way to be sure but I think the answers are obvious. For example, be nice to Clara and Clara likes you.
6: Not planned for the time being.
Main girls usually can have their own ending in the end of the game, they will be more related to the story and mc than the side girl, which means they will always appear in the game future updates, no to say they will be the main sources of lewd scene from mc.
For the side girl they may have a ending but usually they don't, their encounter to mc and numbers of lewd scenes will be a short time and usually one time thing, probably not stick with the story and appear way less than the main girls.

Last edited:

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Main girls usually can have their own ending in the end of the game, they will be more related to the story and mc than the side girl, which means they will always appear in the game future updates, no to say they will be the main sources of lewd scene from mc.
For the side girl they may have a ending but usually they don't, their encounter to mc and numbers of lewd scenes will be a short time and usually one time thing, probably not stick with the story and appear way less than the main girls.
Well then Candy is definitely a sidegirl :D
And who gets their own ending and who is in the harem ending can't be said yet either because: Spoiler!

4.30 star(s) 93 Votes