Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
It all has to do with Eda as dark one committing crime of falling in love and breaking bond with companion causing her to go feral and Noel forgiving her sins and because she was feral can be seen by humans that's why she gets away with saying she is cosplaying
The reason why they go feral when they fall in love is because dark ones looses control and ends up consuming their companion. Right?

But Eda didn't fall in love with her companion. She fell in love with her companion's children. It was only motherly love.

How did she go feral?

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
The reason why they go feral when they fall in love is because dark ones looses control and ends up consuming their companion. Right?

But Eda didn't fall in love with her companion. She fell in love with her companion's children. It was only motherly love.

How did she go feral?
Because falling in love on its own is sin enough. The bond makes them mad only for that.
Even if they dont kill someone. They broke the rules the get punished.

Reactions: Harem4life

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

How did she go feral?
Because she didn't stay true to the bond

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
It all has to do with Eda as dark one committing crime of falling in love and breaking bond with companion causing her to go feral and Noel forgiving her sins and because she was feral can be seen by humans that's why she gets away with saying she is cosplaying
Edas current state is close to the state dark ones were before the bond was created.
not completely the same but similar.

Makes you wonder how much bullshit is actually caused by the bond contract thing that envelops the world. Kinda suspect that they'd be able to fall in love freely without going insane were it not for the bond being forced on everyone
:HideThePain:

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Well its started out pretty damn nice, but really got let down when Clara gets destroyed as a LI, i liked the shy scared Clara alot more then the new one...

Also it dident make any sense to me why MC would even consider letting her get a darkone? and without even talking with her about it, warning her about the danger, insted he just force it on her?

MC was doing fine helping her slowly and that was pretty fun and a nice relationship build-up, but then he wants to put her life in danger? in what world does that make any sense,MC him self couldent controle it and asked for power so same thing could easily happen with clara and then she will become hunted and proberly killed since shes new and has a low power darkone....
Also dident help that she dident even need a darkone she was very close to being fine on her own....

Still it was a pretty good game up to that point, enjoyed the diffrent type of personalities of the LIs, and good job with the animations as well, its kinda rare to see good ones with this type of char style.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Berkili4

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Well its started out pretty damn nice, but really got let down when Clara gets destroyed as a LI, i liked the shy scared Clara alot more then the new one...

Also it dident make any sense to me why MC would even consider letting her get a darkone? and without even talking with her about it, warning her about the danger, insted he just force it on her?

MC was doing fine helping her slowly and that was pretty fun and a nice relationship build-up, but then he wants to put her life in danger? in what world does that make any sense,MC him self couldent controle it and asked for power so same thing could easily happen with clara and then she will become hunted and proberly killed since shes new and has a low power darkone....
Also dident help that she dident even need a darkone she was very close to being fine on her own....

Still it was a pretty good game up to that point, enjoyed the diffrent type of personalities of the LIs, and good job with the animations as well, its kinda rare to see good ones with this type of char style.
:unsure: I am of the opinion that it was right choice ,because of way Clara was and the traumatic experience she went through. MC didn't know if she would rebound or not, only finding out after Eda told him that she was close to recovering

Reactions: Berkili4

dieterdermieter

Aug 13, 2019

How could mc, have asked Clara?
she was unresponsive, even to her mother.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
:unsure: I am of the opinion that it was right choice ,because of way Clara was and the traumatic experience she went through. MC didn't know if she would rebound or not, only finding out after Eda told him that she was close to recovering
Well cant say MC made much of a try to help her out or even talk with her, he tried like once, but to force her into a world full of danger like that just felt way off to me, but maybe MC truely is evil.

How could mc, have asked Clara?
she was unresponsive, even to her mother.
He knocked on her door once, it had not even been a day since it happened, how about trying just a little harder, or give her just a little time to improve before risking her life, just giving her a freaking feral darkone that has already killed her compainion once, dosent sound trustworthy to me at all, i mean seriously it felt more like he couldent care less about her.

I just dont like when they change the personality of a LI so much that its no longer the same LI, i loved how she was as the shy one, found it fun and worth building a relationship with her and helping her get past it, but her new personality is bland and boring and with no fear she will probely turn into a hardcore camgirl or something totaly untrue to her nature, wait and see....

She was destroyed as a LI for me the moment she let Amy play with her boobs.
I agree that scene was waaaaaaay off, should not be there and it only paints a picture of her being a lesbian maybe even in a lesbian relationship which shes not so i dont really see any point to that scene at all, i know she said stop but that could just mean she dident want to do that stuff in front of MC, she dident really deny it when MC asked if thats how they spend most of the time together, just said something like shes not always like this.

Last edited:

dieterdermieter

Aug 13, 2019
Well cant say MC made much of a try to help her out or even talk with her, he tried like once, but to force her into a world full of danger like that just felt way off to me, but maybe MC truely is evil.

He knocked on her door once, it had not even been a day since it happened, how about trying just a little harder, or give her just a little time to improve before risking her life, just giving her a freaking feral darkone that has already killed her compainion once, dosent sound trustworthy to me at all, i mean seriously it felt more like he couldent care less about her.

I just dont like when they change the personality of a LI so much that its no longer the same LI, i loved how she was as the shy one, found it fun and worth building a relationship with her and helping her get past it, but her new personality is bland and boring and with no fear she will probely turn into a hardcore camgirl or something totaly untrue to her nature, wait and see....

I agree that scene was waaaaaaay off, should not be there and it only paints a picture of her being a lesbian maybe even in a lesbian relationship which shes not so i dont really see any point to that scene at all, i know she said stop but that could just mean she dident want to do that stuff in front of MC, she dident really deny it when MC asked if thats how they spend most of the time together, just said something like shes not always like this.
Wow I just can't.
No longer panics when she is about leave her home: Bet she will become a camgirl now.

Well thanks for the talk.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Wow I just can't.
No longer panics when she is about leave her home: Bet she will become a camgirl now.

Well thanks for the talk.
Thats just a guess since she already was talking about streaming her games but maybe you dont remember that part, and when you remove her fear well anything would be possible wouldent it just making a point, panic is no longer an issue in any way nothing would be without fear, it took her 5 seconds to tell MC she loved him something she wouldent have done in a million years before, so yeah shes nowhere near the same person anymore.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
SHE DIDN'T she said ("STOP") and Amy did
She *requested* her to stop. Didn't push her away or outright rejected her like she rejected Eda.

She even let Amy take off her top. Claire let it go too far.

just giving her a freaking feral darkone that has already killed her compainion once
Eda didn't kill her companion. She died of old age.

it only paints a picture of her being a lesbian maybe even in a lesbian relationship
But but but Lesbian is hawt. You are gay if you don't like girls fucking each other.

You should do what every straight men do. Take the corner chair and jerk off to 2 girls fucking.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Eda didn't kill her companion. She died of old age.

But but but Lesbian is hawt. You are gay if you don't like girls fucking each other.

You should do what every straight men do. Take the corner chair and jerk off to 2 girls fucking.
If Edas companion died of old age, why is she a feral that wouldent be a sin?
To become a fefal they need to do a sin, falling in-love which she did is not a sin, but its normal for a darkone to kill their companion when they fall in-love, even MCs own darkone warned him that she to would kill him if that happened.
Eda even ask why Noel gave her, her mind back if it was so she could realize what she had done, if her companion died of old age Eda wouldent have done anything would she....

Dont think lesbians is the problem atleast not for me, for me it was just a very weird scene for a none lesbian and it showed Clara as something shes not or atleast she claims not to be, but she clearly enjoyed it with Amy, and i think by far most players will think shes a lesbian after that scene which might ruin her as a partner for MC for some players that arent into that, and the hole scene dosent really make sense if she arent a lesbian.

4.30 star(s) 93 Votes