indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
gahhhh.....i'ìm really really pissed about so many games reworked\remastered...this is most of the time not requested and mostly the changes aren't worth the big delaying in the already long updates release time...this is a Curse

Bamboozly

Jul 2, 2022
gahhhh.....i'ìm really really pissed about so many games reworked\remastered...this is most of the time not requested and mostly the changes aren't worth the big delaying in the already long updates release time...this is a Curse
Clearly didn't read the game dev's post huh?

Reactions: Kingkyrule

faabiiiioo

Oct 30, 2020
Hey ALL the animations scenes are dark screen, only appear the text, anyone know the reason? Very cool game

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
Wow, what a game ruining update. Emma became trash by accepting that deal, and Clara too by her reaction to it. Ruined both of them in one swoop. Liked this one a lot until this all happened. Shame to add it to the ignore list.

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
pregnancy tag is always worrying, is it just optional endings where it doesn't feel worthy of the tag or is there actual pregnancy content in this?
pregnancy is already in the game (even if only very little by now.)
But there will be more pregnancy content. Especially when there are more endings and the story moves forward. Pregnancy is a great way to illustrate the progress of a relationship

By mistake you didn't up the 5.5ch right(I hope so). Just kidding btw when will the ch6 be ready? Just curious
Well, it continues a bit after chapter 5. A little tease for chapter 6. Just keep playing until it knocks you back to the main menu

I don't get it. Everyone's screwing everyone. How is Candy the only one who isn't a virgin?
Well at the beginning of chapter 1 there are alot of virigns. After they had sex i would say they arent virigns anymore.
And btw Candy is one of the only ones, not the only one.

Hey ALL the animations scenes are dark screen, only appear the text, anyone know the reason? Very cool game
You playing on Pc or Android?

Reactions: papaco_

wallp

Sep 1, 2023
Wow, what a game ruining update. Emma became trash by accepting that deal, and Clara too by her reaction to it. Ruined both of them in one swoop. Liked this one a lot until this all happened. Shame to add it to the ignore list.
Can you make at least one convincing argument? Emma become trash? Because she kills companions? Killing a companion does not make a character good or bad, it is ordinary life. Every companion knows the rules of the game. Why doesn't anyone feel sorry for Matt? How old is he? 17-18? He was with Tessa for about 7 years, which means that a 10-year-old boy killed companions, but no one cares. And you whine at Emma for making an informed choice that will help her family

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Can you make at least one convincing argument? Emma become trash? Because she kills companions? Killing a companion does not make a character good or bad, it is ordinary life. Every companion knows the rules of the game. Why doesn't anyone feel sorry for Matt? How old is he? 17-18? He was with Tessa for about 7 years, which means that a 10-year-old boy killed companions, but no one cares. And you whine at Emma for making an informed choice that will help her family
The problem I have is that supposedly Emma has become an even worse monster than Mat. Now, hopefully, that's propaganda being put out to keep the worst elements of the community in line, and that she hasn't actually been corrupted into a monster. But if she has indeed become an evil tyrant, that does seriously suck.

I don't really care about the killings, I do care about the person doing them. But this game and or the writer have a different view on such things than me. MC is treated like a spree killer in waiting who murders for the joy of it, but the first and only person he killed prior to the events of the game, was his abusive father. It's implied to have been in self defense, he was released at a still young age, and his brother doesn't hate him. Every killing in game time, has been kinda forced on MC or otherwise been justified.

Emma being like Mat but worse, would be completely different

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
The problem I have is that supposedly Emma has become an even worse monster than Mat. Now, hopefully, that's propaganda being put out to keep the worst elements of the community in line, and that she hasn't actually been corrupted into a monster. But if she has indeed become an evil tyrant, that does seriously suck.

I don't really care about the killings, I do care about the person doing them. But this game and or the writer have a different view on such things than me. MC is treated like a spree killer in waiting who murders for the joy of it, but the first and only person he killed prior to the events of the game, was his abusive father. It's implied to have been in self defense, he was released at a still young age, and his brother doesn't hate him. Every killing in game time, has been kinda forced on MC or otherwise been justified.

Emma being like Mat but worse, would be completely different
welcome to America, like she said why we do this?we arent world police..anyway, im not suprised, but i hope she will stop doing this unnecessary killing later like a puppet string by High Order because i swear all this factions are corrupted.I mean we as MC keep leaving the LIs behind to kill companions.Amy is alone & i hope we can deflower her already same with Clara not always Dark one, no offence i like them but i had rather we focus more on human Li again since MC dont have any power

what i dont like is MC completely forgotten about other girls and keep thinking about Noel for months, we can atleast spent time with them a bit instead of staying in rooms all days.If i was Clara, i will be hurt if the guy i love keep thinking about one girl as if im not important.i mean i get it, she is gone but not really dead but we all also here.There is Amy, there is Jacky, Clara, Claire & Eda heck even Blake.Not sure about Emma but since she is busy being a puppet so whatever

weird thing is none of the girls try to distract MC about his loss by do something romantic with him or try to comfort him for months.With Noel is gone for awhile, i think MC can slowly getting independent and learning to rely on other girls while at the same time spent time with them & learning more about them

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
welcome to America, like she said why we do this?we arent world police..anyway, im not suprised, but i hope she will stop doing this unnecessary killing later like a puppet string by High Order because i swear all this factions are corrupted.I mean we as MC keep leaving the LIs behind to kill companions.Amy is alone & i hope we can deflower her already same with Clara not always Dark one, no offence i like them but i had rather we focus more on human Li again since MC dont have any power
Not American, thankfully. As for High Order, I don't think they're being world police like the actual American military are, I don't think any of the factions in the US are acting like that. It feels kinda like organized crime kinda, if the gangs tried to keep all the chaos amongst themselves, and not randoms.

But yea, I do agree, and despise how we've been treating the majority of the girls for a good bit of the end of the current content. Like if this is supposed to be an actual harem game, we're treating a lot of our girlfriends like dirt. We lose one of our girls, and she's all that matters. I understand, and relate in a manner of speaking, to getting pissed over the loss of our powers while everyone else kept theirs, I'd be pissed too. But turning our back on everyone else, to go solo in trying to find someone we shouldn't even be able to see, let alone do anything else with, was stupid. Like that's not how you treat close friends, never mind how you treat lovers. But I'm counting the other Dark Ones in my list of lovers unlike you.

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
Not American, thankfully. As for High Order, I don't think they're being world police like the actual American military are, I don't think any of the factions in the US are acting like that. It feels kinda like organized crime kinda, if the gangs tried to keep all the chaos amongst themselves, and not randoms.

But yea, I do agree, and despise how we've been treating the majority of the girls for a good bit of the end of the current content. Like if this is supposed to be an actual harem game, we're treating a lot of our girlfriends like dirt. We lose one of our girls, and she's all that matters. I understand, and relate in a manner of speaking, to getting pissed over the loss of our powers while everyone else kept theirs, I'd be pissed too. But turning our back on everyone else, to go solo in trying to find someone we shouldn't even be able to see, let alone do anything else with, was stupid. Like that's not how you treat close friends, never mind how you treat lovers. But I'm counting the other Dark Ones in my list of lovers unlike you.
Dude, i also love Dark Ones but i think we should slow down abit & focus more on the LIs.

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Little question? Why the animation on Android version only show black screen?
Okay, unfortunately I can't tell you what the problem is.
Since i am not using my phone for anything more then messenger apps.
But i will look into it.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Hey, I'm playing through the game, but there is something I want to mention for the Dev (I'm not done playing the game yet, so there is way more, but this is something I wanted to post so I don't forget it later).

Your new chapter 1 has tons of issues right at the beginning. You go through the trouble of explaining what the different types of font mean, then have tons of things where the "MC's thoughts are being displayed" but they are clearly written as a narrative, because literally no one thinks like that. "a wind tickled his nose" <----his literal "thoughts" as you put. You have this error consistently and rampant during the good portion of the story.

Also I noticed some possible story contradictions, but honestly, I am a little sleep deprived and I don't want to post something I currently think is a contradiction when my brain might just be sleepy. Amy walking to meet the MC for ice cream, but passing by the school on the way, but also walking with MC to school on the second day leads me to wonder where the heck she lives in relation to things. Because it almost seems like to walk to school with him, she had to go past the school to meet him when they walked together, which is weird.

Then again, I'm sleep deprived, I'm sure its obvious but my brain is derpy at the moment. But the first issue with the chapter 1 being a mess with mixing narrative and thoughts is a definite issue.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
View attachment 3030814
Hello everyone, I have a little surprise for you.
I have reworked chapter 1 in cooperation with hreserves .
Well, to be honest, I hired him and he did all the work with renders and animations.
I edited the texts and rewrote the story, streamlined it.
What does that mean?
I changed the dialog to make it more appropriate for the character.
Removed choices that didn't really add flavor or anything to the story.
Added choices at certain points where some players wanted more freedom.
But to look at it statically:
Chapter 1 had about 1100 renders, now it has over 1300.
And all the renders are completely new, not just re-recorded with other mods. No, every scene was completely reworked. New camera angles, new positions and new maps.
It's actually a new chapter, only the story may seem familiar to you.
As a gift to you and for the loyalty I will release it immediately for everyone.
And the best part?
Since most of the work was done by hreserves, I was able to focus almost entirely on chapter 6.
Which is also about 90% done.
To cut a long story short, here is the download link:

And many thanks to hreserves. Working together was a lot of fun.

Check out his blog, I can only recommend it:

Btw: Now also online here on F95zone. View attachment 3030819
Just wanted to say finally checked rework out. Nice work thumbs up all the way. It is so refreshing to see you do it in this way not putting game on hold to do remaster or rework, other developers should take this as a lesson. I can see that you are a developer that really cares Thanks for all your work and great game I will be becoming a patreon next month

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
found the error and fixed it, fixed apk is now online

Little question? Why the animation on Android version only show black screen?
found the error and fixed it, fixed apk is now online

Hey, I'm playing through the game, but there is something I want to mention for the Dev (I'm not done playing the game yet, so there is way more, but this is something I wanted to post so I don't forget it later).

Your new chapter 1 has tons of issues right at the beginning. You go through the trouble of explaining what the different types of font mean, then have tons of things where the "MC's thoughts are being displayed" but they are clearly written as a narrative, because literally no one thinks like that. "a wind tickled his nose" <----his literal "thoughts" as you put. You have this error consistently and rampant during the good portion of the story.

Also I noticed some possible story contradictions, but honestly, I am a little sleep deprived and I don't want to post something I currently think is a contradiction when my brain might just be sleepy. Amy walking to meet the MC for ice cream, but passing by the school on the way, but also walking with MC to school on the second day leads me to wonder where the heck she lives in relation to things. Because it almost seems like to walk to school with him, she had to go past the school to meet him when they walked together, which is weird.

Then again, I'm sleep deprived, I'm sure its obvious but my brain is derpy at the moment. But the first issue with the chapter 1 being a mess with mixing narrative and thoughts is a definite issue.
Yes, I agree with you, chapter 1 is inconsistent as far as the mental language is concerned, I just took a look at the script and fixed it. Thank your for pointing that out.
as far as chapter two is concerned, i don't see any contradiction. MC and Amy have a pretty similar way to school. And they also have a pretty similar way to he ice cream shop. But they didnt walk it together. Thats all.
Oh and by the way... good night :p

Just wanted to say finally checked rework out. Nice work thumbs up all the way. It is so refreshing to see you do it in this way not putting game on hold to do remaster or rework, other developers should take this as a lesson. I can see that you are a developer that really cares Thanks for all your work and great game I will be becoming a patreon next month

Thanks alot . That you like my game so much that you even want to donate money for it is really a big praise.
Reading that warmed my heart

Reactions: Sorreah

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Sorry, I have a question, I don't particularly want to be spoiled but I just want to know:

There is a choice to let Amy keep investigating or prioritize her safety. If I prioritize her safety, will I still have options to grow and expand the relationship with her? The story seemed to imply you needed to keep letting her investigate to get closer to her. I personally want to keep progressing with her (especially since she seems one of the few that will have (has?) femdom content. I don't want to miss out on stuff with her :S

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Sorry, I have a question, I don't particularly want to be spoiled but I just want to know:

There is a choice to let Amy keep investigating or prioritize her safety. If I prioritize her safety, will I still have options to grow and expand the relationship with her? The story seemed to imply you needed to keep letting her investigate to get closer to her. I personally want to keep progressing with her (especially since she seems one of the few that will have (has?) femdom content. I don't want to miss out on stuff with her :S
This choice influences Noel more than Amy.

4.30 star(s) 95 Votes