Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
is there a reason the bathroom scene got changed?? i think the first time before the rework is still better gave it more in depth story. also u cant peek on claire anymore why? and the rework seems less then it was even if you say otherwise sense u cant peek on claire and the bathroom scene is less?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Just finished the Mega download for Win/Linux and tried to extract the zip archive on my Ubuntu desktop.
It opens and says unknown error while opening the archive.

I had to rename the file ending from zip to tar.gz to extract the game. Can you rename the Mega download please, so others don't have to struggle ? :geek:
Hey there just downloaded the file and couldnt recreate your problem.
It worked fine by me but i use windows maybe its because of that?
But good to know that you managed to fix the problem so i know a solution if others have the same problem :O

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Mmmm do i need to restart the save? or its compatible? I mean, i would probably play again the entire chapter 1, but after that I will probably continue with my old save, if that is possible obviously
No need to restart saves should work on both versions. And once chapter 6 is released there will be only one.

Reactions: hofom77573

Uxeki44

Oct 15, 2023
Nice story but I didn't like any character maybe Amy, I don't know. Candy has the most beautiful character design but she's a slut ...
It was fun :rolleyes: ..., girls have more pleasure with a dildo instead of the MC .

renegade1178

Dec 24, 2017
Hey there just downloaded the file and couldnt recreate your problem.
It worked fine by me but i use windows maybe its because of that?
That's possible, but I think it's the packer settings or it's core workflows. A lot of packer tools take the most fitting zip based compression (zip, gzip, bzip2 and so on), put zip as file ending and it mostly works fine.

But good to know that you managed to fix the problem so i know a solution if others have the same problem :O
Yepp, think so too. Messing around with file endings is not something many would try asap :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Berkili4

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
pregnancy tag is always worrying, is it just optional endings where it doesn't feel worthy of the tag or is there actual pregnancy content in this?

MeZeX

Dec 25, 2022
View attachment 3030814
Hello everyone, I have a little surprise for you.
I have reworked chapter 1 in cooperation with hreserves .
Well, to be honest, I hired him and he did all the work with renders and animations.
I edited the texts and rewrote the story, streamlined it.
What does that mean?
I changed the dialog to make it more appropriate for the character.
Removed choices that didn't really add flavor or anything to the story.
Added choices at certain points where some players wanted more freedom.
But to look at it statically:
Chapter 1 had about 1100 renders, now it has over 1300.
And all the renders are completely new, not just re-recorded with other mods. No, every scene was completely reworked. New camera angles, new positions and new maps.
It's actually a new chapter, only the story may seem familiar to you.
As a gift to you and for the loyalty I will release it immediately for everyone.
And the best part?
Since most of the work was done by hreserves, I was able to focus almost entirely on chapter 6.
Which is also about 90% done.
To cut a long story short, here is the download link:

And many thanks to hreserves. Working together was a lot of fun.

Check out his blog, I can only recommend it:

Btw: Now also online here on F95zone. View attachment 3030819
By mistake you didn't up the 5.5ch right(I hope so). Just kidding btw when will the ch6 be ready? Just curious

4.30 star(s) 95 Votes