wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I tried game last month for first time have to admit wasn't going to. All I can say is I'm glad I did found myself wanting more can't wait till next update Keep up the great work

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ok, having played through the whole game up to the end of chapter 5, I have some thoughts. Obviously regarding the writing, why else would I be on this forum?

Moderately weird rules and worldbuilding aside, I enjoyed most of the story. Heavy emphasis on "most". Because chapter 5 was to put it mildly, infuriating. It's like the moral compass of every single character spun out of control and broke instantly. Gabriel is like the one sane major character left, I swear to god.

Claire and Emma's characters were just nuked from orbit, as well as Clara's along the way too. It's one thing for Claire to offer Emma a spot in the order (even though that already corrodes any goodwill you would've had beforehand, since enlisting a young girl who didn't even ask to be dragged into this mess as an assassin is pretty fucking evil.), but for Emma to then accept it and everyone else to go along with it? Who the fuck are these people, I don't recognize any of them?!

And then you have the MC and Nael. On one hand, it was a well established fact that Nael is crazy. On the other, it takes a special kind of insanity to wipe (or not restore, same thing) the memories of the one person you care about, then take control of her body, and then, once shit goes sideways, dare to attempt enlist help from the person who cared about her most, and whose life you ruined for it. And for the MC to so easily accept it too is unsettling. This isn't a problem in itself yet, but there better be consequences, because you can't just move past this.

Anyway, tl;dr:
Chapters 1-4 are bretty good, chapter 5 is a massive disappointment, 3 characters are now reduced to smoldering craters, and I'm very much hoping the next one takes itself seriously.

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Ok, having played through the whole game up to the end of chapter 5, I have some thoughts. Obviously regarding the writing, why else would I be on this forum?

Moderately weird rules and worldbuilding aside, I enjoyed most of the story. Heavy emphasis on "most". Because chapter 5 was to put it mildly, infuriating. It's like the moral compass of every single character spun out of control and broke instantly. Gabriel is like the one sane major character left, I swear to god.

Claire and Emma's characters were just nuked from orbit, as well as Clara's along the way too. It's one thing for Claire to offer Emma a spot in the order (even though that already corrodes any goodwill you would've had beforehand, since enlisting a young girl who didn't even ask to be dragged into this mess as an assassin is pretty fucking evil.), but for Emma to then accept it and everyone else to go along with it? Who the fuck are these people, I don't recognize any of them?!

And then you have the MC and Nael. On one hand, it was a well established fact that Nael is crazy. On the other, it takes a special kind of insanity to wipe (or not restore, same thing) the memories of the one person you care about, then take control of her body, and then, once shit goes sideways, dare to attempt enlist help from the person who cared about her most, and whose life you ruined for it. And for the MC to so easily accept it too is unsettling. This isn't a problem in itself yet, but there better be consequences, because you can't just move past this.

Anyway, tl;dr:
Chapters 1-4 are bretty good, chapter 5 is a massive disappointment, 3 characters are now reduced to smoldering craters, and I'm very much hoping the next one takes itself seriously.
First of all, thank you for being so invested in the story. You took my story seriously, so I will also take your criticism seriously.
Lets us start:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well I hope my answer was clear and I'm sorry if some parts are unclear, english is not my mother tongue and I still have problems with it. Just ask me if something is unclear.

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
First of all, thank you for being so invested in the story. You took my story seriously, so I will also take your criticism seriously.
Lets us start:

Well I hope my answer was clear and I'm sorry if some parts are unclear, english is not my mother tongue and I still have problems with it. Just ask me if something is unclear.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Will be checking out Chapter 6 for sure.

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Will be checking out Chapter 6 for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ka1tzer
Feb 17, 2022
Man, just getting going in the game and I already really dislike this MC, dude just gets curb stomped in the locker room because he refuses to to let this Noel chick help him out but then is just like "meh" no biggie. Like grow a pair dude. Or is this just how this whole game is going to go where the MC will just be constantly kicked around and just take it like a chump? I'm all for the heroes journey but this MC seems to be a fucking hopeless loser.

• Haha
Reactions: annoo
Sep 23, 2023
For nothing, i dont think so. But yes Jacky isnt a LI. What made you think i discarded Emma? She had a lot of screentime in the last two chapters.
Oh and Amy gona return.... soon.
and btw thank you for your intrest in my game
Oh no, you got me wrong. What I'm asking is exactly whether it was a discarded idea for Jacky to be a LI or at least to make her as important a character as Emma or Amy. Or if there was never any intention to make Jacky a main character like them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Berkili4

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Oh no, you got me wrong. What I'm asking is exactly whether it was a discarded idea for Jacky to be a LI or at least to make her as important a character as Emma or Amy. Or if there was never any intention to make Jacky a main character like them.
There are posts from very early on that the intent was to make Jacky feel like she might be an LI, but she was never intended to be one. The dev posted about it when people reacted negatively to Jacky's introductory scene.

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
HS2_2023-10-22-21-11-52-771.png
Hello everyone, I have a little surprise for you.
I have reworked chapter 1 in cooperation with hreserves .
Well, to be honest, I hired him and he did all the work with renders and animations.
I edited the texts and rewrote the story, streamlined it.
What does that mean?
I changed the dialog to make it more appropriate for the character.
Removed choices that didn't really add flavor or anything to the story.
Added choices at certain points where some players wanted more freedom.
But to look at it statically:
Chapter 1 had about 1100 renders, now it has over 1300.
And all the renders are completely new, not just re-recorded with other mods. No, every scene was completely reworked. New camera angles, new positions and new maps.
It's actually a new chapter, only the story may seem familiar to you.
As a gift to you and for the loyalty I will release it immediately for everyone.
And the best part?
Since most of the work was done by hreserves, I was able to focus almost entirely on chapter 6.
Which is also about 90% done.
To cut a long story short, here is the download link:

And many thanks to hreserves. Working together was a lot of fun.

Check out his blog, I can only recommend it:

Btw: Now also online here on F95zone. reworked.png

Last edited:

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
View attachment 3030814
Well, to be honest, I hired him and he did all the work with renders and animations.
What does that mean?
And all the renders are completely new, not just re-recorded with other mods. No, every scene was completely reworked. New camera angles, new positions and new maps.
As a gift to you and for the loyalty I will release it immediately for everyone.
And the best part?
Since most of the work was done by hreserves, I was able to focus almost entirely on chapter 6.

Btw: i will also update on f95 but my upload speed is very slow so it might take a day to have everything up here. View attachment 3030819
Holy... this dev is something else.

Don't burn yourself out man. Seriously. That'd be a catastrophe.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
View attachment 3030814
What does that mean?
And the best part?

Btw: i will also update on f95 but my upload speed is very slow so it might take a day to have everything up here. View attachment 3030819
THANKS !!

4.30 star(s) 95 Votes