Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
I love the game, the story and the characters are developing in a good way, I can't wait to see what Emma has become. I just hope one thing is that we can reunite with Noel in the next update, the game is based on the relationship between her and the MC, so their separation shouldn't be too long. Although I'm curious to see how the reunion will go if Noel really has become a feral.

Thanks for the work Berkili4 , I can't wait to see what happens next!

Reactions: Berkili4

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
I love the game, the story and the characters are developing in a good way, I can't wait to see what Emma has become. I just hope one thing is that we can reunite with Noel in the next update, the game is based on the relationship between her and the MC, so their separation shouldn't be too long. Although I'm curious to see how the reunion will go if Noel really has become a feral.

Thanks for the work Berkili4 , I can't wait to see what happens next!
Glad to hear that you liked it.

Reactions: Amnezziia

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Thank you :3
And about the choices like this one; this divides some scenes on 2 paths? or just skips the ones with this kind of context? or there are a love points sistem or something like that?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a point system.
certain dialog or moments are locked behind certain desicions.

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
In that case, i might need a WK xD
There is no WK. but i do not punish you for a decision, that you made 4 chapters ago.
Just play the way you think is right. This is not a game where you have to play meta to participate in raids.
Like be nice to Clara and Clara likes you.
Oh and I see you speak the spanish language, there is a spanish fan translation, if you prefer the game in spanish.
To sum it up, make it your story and have fun.

Last edited:

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
There is no WK. but i do not punish you for a decision, that you made 4 chapters ago.
Just play the way you think is right. This is not a game where you have to play meta to participate in raids.
Like be nice to Clara and clara likes you.
Oh and I see you speak the spanish language, there is a spanish fan translation, if you prefer the game in spanish.
Make it your story and have fun.
Okey thank you for that, i suppose that just following the common sense gonna be the right way
You hit the nail with your assumption, but there is no need for that, i can speak english perfectly, thank you anyways, i appreciate it <3

• Red Heart

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I had a lot of expectations about the update and how the fight would develop and I could say a lot about the update, however I will only say that the appearance of Misty, Elizabeth and the beloved Luna was the best, oh by the way Candy is a beauty, it's worth the worth a whole week of salary and I hope it's not just a one-time appearance and poor Amy, I support her complaining to the union hehehe

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
About this choices, its matter if i left off the first time of Blake and the opportunity of the radio? My suposition is that shes gonna die, but if not, its possible to have another opportunity with her? or its better to left off the choice of Noel and Clara?

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
About this choices, its matter if i left off the first time of Blake and the opportunity of the radio? My suposition is that shes gonna die, but if not, its possible to have another opportunity with her? or its better to left off the choice of Noel and Clara?

Reactions: SagiriChan

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
Sorry for asking too much but im just too curious xd
Making Nael begging for help decrease something?
And about doing what Noel advises she actually says that is better if the team eat, and then she strongly advise to take the radio opportunity, but she also says that she want to try to talk with her sisters, i suppose that the radio and eating are the correct choices but, what noel wants are to be my commands.. so im kinda on a crossroad :3

I ended the chapter 5 and i have to say that i enjoyed playing it. The chapter 5 is good, i liked the depresive side of the mc, the only thing that i fell that it doesnt match is the way of the mc speaking with Nael, i mean she confessed that she left Noel abandoned in an apartment, and that in the end because of her she became Feral, and after that there didn't seem to be much anger from the mc.

Last edited:

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Sorry for asking too much but im just too curious xd
Making Nael begging for help decrease something?
And about doing what Noel advises she actually says that is better if the team eat, and then she strongly advise to take the radio opportunity, but she also says that she want to try to talk with her sisters, i suppose that the radio and eating are the correct choices but, what noel wants are to be my commands.. so im kinda on a crossroad :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: SagiriChan

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Hahaha np. Thank you for helping me on my playthrough. I edited the other message right before you answer. I eagerly wait for chapter 6, salutes!
you binged it all in one night?
Did you continue playing after the chapterend screen? I always hide little easter eggs there.

Last edited:

Limmi

Sep 12, 2022
I really like this game, so let me ask in the future will MC possess the power to stand above all powers?

• Red Heart

D1bacle

Mar 3, 2021
Oh shit! Berkili4 is rolling with the big hitters! Glad to see you're getting the recognition you deserve from some of the other devs. Nice update as always btw. While it may not be other people's cup o' tea, I appreciate/am used to the MC not always winning, IMO it always make the inevitable rise all the sweeter. Already anxiously awaiting the release of Ch. 6!

4.30 star(s) 95 Votes