DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Thinking of giving this game a try, is it possible to miss lewd scenes depending on your choices?
There is in chapter 4, as you can only choose 2 out of 3 options, but seeing as the third option doesn't have a lewd scene and doesn't change anything anyways, you'll be fine if you only pick the first 2 locations.

Reactions: Phase_01

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Getting filled with too much drama for my taste. Good luck on the rest of this project dev, this is just not for me anymore.
But i love drama :HideThePain:
on a more serious note: there can be no highs if there are no lows. There can only be honest happiness if you manage to overcome unhappiness.
but i agree chapter 5 is rather dark, but id had to happen.
the next chapters will be a little lighter in terms of mood. I promise :p

Last edited:
Reactions: ohhiimfox

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Chapter 5 made me feel just as depressed as the MC (for the same reason too), that's some high quality writing skill you have, keep up the amazing work.
then i have evoked the right feelings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can only root for a story if you can also feel for the characters and find them believable.
Which i try to achieve. did i manage to do that?
everyone must answer that for themselves

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
glad you like the story and are so invested in it.
Maybe I just read too much into it. But this happens, whenever I like a story. I start to think about the reasons of each character's choices, who interests me, be it the bad or the good ones. That's also the reason, why I want to keep playing, even if it's not that easy mentally.

Reactions: Berkili4

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Maybe I just read too much into it. But this happens, whenever I like a story. I start to think about the reasons of each character's choices, who interests me, be it the bad or the good ones. That's also the reason, why I want to keep playing, even if it's not that easy mentally.

Sep 23, 2023
All that conflict, reconciliation, extensive writing, character development, and redemption arc of Jacky that was clearly done with so much effort for nothing? That's it? Was she never supposed to be a love interest? Like it was said she isn't. Or even a character with more importance, like Emma? Was it a discarded idea? What about Amy? She disappeared too, glad to see a hinting that she will come back.

wallp

Sep 1, 2023
All that conflict, reconciliation, extensive writing, character development, and redemption arc of Jacky that was clearly done with so much effort for nothing? That's it? Was she never supposed to be a love interest? Like it was said she isn't. Or even a character with more importance, like Emma? Was it a discarded idea? What about Amy? She disappeared too, glad to see a hinting that she will come back.
++ Give Jacky back and more time for Candy.

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
For nothing, i dont think so. But yes Jacky isnt a LI. What made you think i discarded Emma? She had a lot of screentime in the last two chapters.
Oh and Amy gona return.... soon.
and btw thank you for your intrest in my game

4.30 star(s) 95 Votes