Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Honestly finding it difficult to get into the story. Dude just goes along with the mythical parasite that decided to attach herself to him like its the most natural thing in the world.

Edit: Well, despite the breakneck pace and questionable opening of the game I've enjoyed it. I feel bad for Emma though...dragged into everything and almost immediately pushed into an untenable position.

Last edited:

etool

Jun 14, 2021
I almost passed on this one ..... I am SO Happy I gave it a chance

not gonna lie, it was the mention of Misty making a cameo that made me give it a look

This is a great story, kept me invested throughout the whole thing

while many may not like nael, I do understand her possessiveness, considering how noel was made

I read through the thread and did not see anyone mention Plan B or even Sam ... these 2 are very interesting to me, I have my assumptions but will keep them to myself

the last chapter did take a dark turn, almost heart breaking, and not just for the MC but for all involved

I will impatiently await further chapters

Good Luck Dev!!!!!!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Berkili4

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
I almost passed on this one ..... I am SO Happy I gave it a chance

not gonna lie, it was the mention of Misty making a cameo that made me give it a look

This is a great story, kept me invested throughout the whole thing

while many may not like nael, I do understand her possessiveness, considering how noel was made

I read through the thread and did not see anyone mention Plan B or even Sam ... these 2 are very interesting to me, I have my assumptions but will keep them to myself

the last chapter did take a dark turn, almost heart breaking, and not just for the MC but for all involved

I will impatiently await further chapters

Good Luck Dev!!!!!!!!!
Glad to hear that you liked it.:D

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
not great. there's a lot of mistakes here and the models are very basic and pixelated. not really up to any kind of quality standard yet. maybe it'll get better later, but i doubt this gets off the ground.

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Great game. Story was interesting. Setting reminded me a bit about Brandon Sanderson's The Reckoners books. Same kind of vibes (superpowered humans controlling cities and small group trying to fight them). The "Boss fight" in the end of 4th and beginning of 5th chapter was epic.

Girls were hot. I like them slender so Eda was my favourite from that point of view. New companions (Ciarara and Alia) looked great too, though Ciarara having only one horn was bit strange.

I liked cameos. I have played only couple of them previously and I'll have to check rest of them too. Thanks for recommendations.

Oh, and I took note of typos I saw during my playthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Great game. Story was interesting. Setting reminded me a bit about Brandon Sanderson's The Reckoners books. Same kind of vibes (superpowered humans controlling cities and small group trying to fight them). The "Boss fight" in the end of 4th and beginning of 5th chapter was epic.

Girls were hot. I like them slender so Eda was my favourite from that point of view. New companions (Ciarara and Alia) looked great too, though Ciarara having only one horn was bit strange.

I liked cameos. I have played only couple of them previously and I'll have to check rest of them too. Thanks for recommendations.

Oh, and I took note of typos I saw during my playthrough.
Glad to hear that you liked it.
And thank you very much for the improvement, i will add them in.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A pretty good update, but I have to admit, I don't like how dark things seem to be getting.

MC was always a murderer, and that's fine, it's implied he killed his abusive father, and while we're never given the details it was probably self defense as far as I'm concerned.

But I don't like MCs increasing hostility and heartlessness towards everyone. And hearing that one of our friends is after becoming a monster as bad or worse than AZ.

I just feel things are trending towards the needlessly hopeless and dark.

Also, and tangential to the rest, I don't know if i ever noticed before, but the past tense narration is really annoying. Gives a feels of hopeless predetermination to everything, but this might be getting coloured by the dark and depressing update

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
A pretty good update, but I have to admit, I don't like how dark things seem to be getting.

MC was always a murderer, and that's fine, it's implied he killed his abusive father, and while we're never given the details it was probably self defense as far as I'm concerned.

But I don't like MCs increasing hostility and heartlessness towards everyone. And hearing that one of our friends is after becoming a monster as bad or worse than AZ.

I just feel things are trending towards the needlessly hopeless and dark.

Also, and tangential to the rest, I don't know if i ever noticed before, but the past tense narration is really annoying. Gives a feels of hopeless predetermination to everything, but this might be getting coloured by the dark and depressing update
First of all, I am happy to hear that you think it was a good update :p
I can understand that the somewhat darker tone of chapter 5 is not for everyone.
but i think it was necessary, as I already said in a previous post:

But i love drama :HideThePain:
on a more serious note: there can be no highs if there are no lows. There can only be honest happiness if you manage to overcome unhappiness.
but i agree chapter 5 is rather dark, but id had to happen.
the next chapters will be a little lighter in terms of mood. I promise :p

Reactions: S1nsational

xDestiny

Feb 15, 2021
Berkili4 you had the knife and the cheese in your hand... The MC just had to make the pact with Tessah, and move forward with the story against the "big fish", but he was depressed for months because of Noel...crying blood! He would become very strong taking Matt's powers.

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Berkili4 you had the knife and the cheese in your hand... The MC just had to make the pact with Tessah, and move forward with the story against the "big fish", but he was depressed for months because of Noel...crying blood! He would become very strong taking Matt's powers.
Discard Noel and jump on Tessah? Now that is a special idea.

But I am happy that you are interested in the story and thanks for playing
:giggle:

Reactions: xDestiny

xDestiny

Feb 15, 2021
Discard Noel and jump on Tessah? Now that is a special idea.

But I am happy that you are interested in the story and thanks for playing
:giggle:
story > h-scenes...by far.
It's because I'm going by logic, you already made it very clear in the last chapter that the MC will have some big challenges ahead of him from things at the same level as Nael or even stronger...But I understand your point, it hasn't reached that point yet, by the end of chapter 5 he still doesn't know a lot, as viewers having an overview it's easy to make decisions thinking a lot about the future... the MC still has no idea how big this world of "Dark Ones/Companion's" is.

• Red Heart

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Dev should really include a gallery in this game, the chapter 3 "money money money!" ending was my favourite.

• Haha

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Dev should really include a gallery in this game, the chapter 3 "money money money!" ending was my favourite.
haha yeah, the money ending of chapter 3 is also my favorite. Arsa is just a joy.
but i have a terrible confession to make.
What if I said I only have the latest version on my disk, and all the older versions are just lost in space.
Beluga cat.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: ohhiimfox
4.30 star(s) 95 Votes