soxfanforever

Jan 21, 2018
View attachment 3030814
Hello everyone, I have a little surprise for you.
I have reworked chapter 1 in cooperation with hreserves .
Well, to be honest, I hired him and he did all the work with renders and animations.
I edited the texts and rewrote the story, streamlined it.
What does that mean?
I changed the dialog to make it more appropriate for the character.
Removed choices that didn't really add flavor or anything to the story.
Added choices at certain points where some players wanted more freedom.
But to look at it statically:
Chapter 1 had about 1100 renders, now it has over 1300.
And all the renders are completely new, not just re-recorded with other mods. No, every scene was completely reworked. New camera angles, new positions and new maps.
It's actually a new chapter, only the story may seem familiar to you.
As a gift to you and for the loyalty I will release it immediately for everyone.
And the best part?
Since most of the work was done by hreserves, I was able to focus almost entirely on chapter 6.
Which is also about 90% done.
To cut a long story short, here is the download link:

And many thanks to hreserves. Working together was a lot of fun.

Check out his blog, I can only recommend it:

Btw: Now also online here on F95zone. View attachment 3030819
Brilliant decision on how to rework earlier chapter. So many devs get bogged down with bringing early chapters up to par with more recent work and everything suffers as a result. Bravo!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CompanionOfDarkness-CH5R
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NicelyDan

Nov 19, 2019
View attachment 3030814
Hello everyone, I have a little surprise for you.
I have reworked chapter 1 in cooperation with hreserves .
Well, to be honest, I hired him and he did all the work with renders and animations.
I edited the texts and rewrote the story, streamlined it.
What does that mean?
I changed the dialog to make it more appropriate for the character.
Removed choices that didn't really add flavor or anything to the story.
Added choices at certain points where some players wanted more freedom.
But to look at it statically:
Chapter 1 had about 1100 renders, now it has over 1300.
And all the renders are completely new, not just re-recorded with other mods. No, every scene was completely reworked. New camera angles, new positions and new maps.
It's actually a new chapter, only the story may seem familiar to you.
As a gift to you and for the loyalty I will release it immediately for everyone.
And the best part?
Since most of the work was done by hreserves, I was able to focus almost entirely on chapter 6.
Which is also about 90% done.
To cut a long story short, here is the download link:

And many thanks to hreserves. Working together was a lot of fun.

Check out his blog, I can only recommend it:

Btw: Now also online here on F95zone. View attachment 3030819

Your game literally became my favourite because of your intersting characters, and now you drop a reworked chapter and announce the next chapter is almost done?? you absolute legend

• Red Heart
Reactions: Berkili4

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
Mmmm do i need to restart the save? or its compatible? I mean, i would probably play again the entire chapter 1, but after that I will probably continue with my old save, if that is possible obviously

Reactions: Alex5280

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Compressed versions are now online.

Some quality of life improvements have been made to the game.

Minor grammar corrections.
Added a theme to the main menu.
And connected my social media to the game.

Since my upload speed is atrocious, I only uploaded it to itch.io.
Itch.io-Butler allows me to upload just the changes so I don't have to upload the whole file.

But these changes are minor, no reason to download it again if you have already played through the game.

And thanks to hofom77573 who helped me with a script.
LINK? Cause I'm not seeing it, here or on itch

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Planned tag coming soon.
And real bloodline incest isnt planned. But NSFW-Scenes with charaters you grew up with and you have a sisterlike relationship are planned and some minor ones are already in the game
Just bite the bullet and add blood incest. At the very least make it a variable that is activated via a patch

renegade1178

Dec 24, 2017
Just finished the Mega download for Win/Linux and tried to extract the zip archive on my Ubuntu desktop.
It opens and says unknown error while opening the archive.

I had to rename the file ending from zip to tar.gz to extract the game. Can you rename the Mega download please, so others don't have to struggle ? :geek:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Just finished the Mega download for Win/Linux and tried to extract the zip archive on my Ubuntu desktop.
It opens and says unknown error while opening the archive.

I had to rename the file ending from zip to tar.gz to extract the game. Can you rename the Mega download please, so others don't have to struggle ? :geek:
No problem here at all. Using Windows though. Maybe using a program to unzip it would help?

Kitani

Sep 10, 2018
There is a moment where the sound of a stomach growling can be heard, and that sound is so realistic that I legitimately thought that it came from ME. 10/10, I would jump in front of a bus for Clara.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Berkili4

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
is there a reason the bathroom scene got changed?? i think the first time before the rework is still better gave it more in depth story. also u cant peek on claire anymore why? and the rework seems less then it was even if you say otherwise sense u cant peek on claire and the bathroom scene is less?

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
So does that mean we need to start over now in order to play future updates since earlier choices were changed in the reworks
No save games are compatible with both versions. And once chapter 6 releases there will be only one version.
As for the decisions, yes if you want to see the new one from chapter 1 you have to play it again. But you are not disadvantaged if you don't. We just put a lot of effort into it, so if it doesn't bore you to death, please take a look at chapter 1.

4.30 star(s) 95 Votes