BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well then Candy is definitely a sidegirl :D
And who gets their own ending and who is in the harem ending can't be said yet either because: Spoiler!
I guess then I'll wait until the game ends and someone makes a list of which LIs are part of the harem and which aren't to continue the game.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Well then Candy is definitely a sidegirl :D
And who gets their own ending and who is in the harem ending can't be said yet either because: Spoiler!
qJeWn6SXj56XsKU.gif
After a few updates she will change her name back to her real name and join mc's team which make her become a Li! I am sure about that!:mad:

Last edited:

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Hey everyone, Just wanted to let you know that chapter 6 is now public.

(Important info for apk users. You should or must start from scratch. Savegames should not be compatible and if you can load them, they will lead to errors. I am sorry that it is like this, but I had to change something, otherwise the apk would not work anymore. So better to start from scratch than no apk at all.)

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Hey everyone, Just wanted to let you know that chapter 6 is now public.

(Important info for apk users. You should or must start from scratch. Savegames should not be compatible and if you can load them, they will lead to errors. I am sorry that it is like this, but I had to change something, otherwise the apk would not work anymore. So better to start from scratch than no apk at all.)
Let's gooo, something to play tomorrow, thanks for the work!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Companion of Darkness [Ch. 6] [Berkili4] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch. 5 -> Ch. 6 [658 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
The first 4 chapters are really great, wich makes the last two even more of an disappointment. Seems like a season of a TV show that has its finally in the middle and then follows it up with filler that should have come before that.

Really hope for a return to form, unfortunatly it seems that this plotline will drag on for at least another chapter.

Also: mandatory sex scenes always suck.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nael called mc Rulebreaker so i would say that he will bond with both of them is the safest bet here.
And i'm willing to put a piece on Nael herself later in the story ^^

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I like your Work so far. It is different and a new at some point. So hope i can see more and thx for your Work

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Man, I waited was quite on the fence at the end of chapter 4 (the council thing). Well, and to be honest I still am.

The whole resolution of it all and what happened to some characters, as well as the seemed "powercreep" of characters (for example Nael was supposed to be the uber most powerful being of all creation... but apparently that's not the case since this Samuel guy is someone she defers to but came seemingly out of nowhere). Edit: It should be noted that there has been hints throughout the story for that "boss of bosses" character since early on, and I completely missed it on account of not speaking the language used when there's communication with this character. It is there, and flew over my head.

Not sure how to say this constructively, but maybe the majority of the issues I have come down to pacing. The expectations that events should take much longer to happen. Or at least that was the case up to chapter 4.

I felt that some of the resolutions in chapter 5 were... "highly questionable", to say the least, but not totally unnacceptable (like Emma being offered the position of "head" of the High-Order and actually accepting it when she did, under those circumstances).

That said, I don't want to sound or be negative towards this game, and doubly so towards the dev. Before, the english was a major issue with the game, and it has since MASSIVELY improved. The game, even with me and others poking holes at the plot, narrative, structure or whatever is still very interesting. In fact, it has one of the most interesting premises I've seen on the site as a whole.

It's also worth noting that Berkili is arguably one of the best in the business when it comes to having exciting action scenes in Ren'py. Really good stuff,

The dev puts a lot of heart into the game every single time. He also works at a frantic pace and delivers updates in blazing fast speeds.

So now with chapter 6... I still have some hangups, a lot of which come from previous chapters. But you know what? I liked it. Quite a bit. There's just something about this game that is good and special.

If you are reading this and are on the fence about trying it out, do it. Especially if you are into modern fantasy/supernatural elements. I can't promise you'll absolutely enjoy it, but you probably will. And I do honestly think that this game is one of those that you simply gotta try.

At the rate that this dev is pumping out updates, I'm looking forward to chapter 7 next week.

Last edited:

Arktos

Mar 4, 2018
I'm liking the story so far, but I wish the MC could solve problems himself for once, rather than constantly being bailed out by his brother/Nael/Noel/Emma etc.

Also, Amy should have stayed dead. There is no tension without consequences, and it cheapens things to tease consequences only to go 'JK' because of deus ex machina.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I actually really hope that Nael isn't part of the final harem that would be disappointing I really like the relationship she has with Gabriel.

Seeing him bond with is disappointing only because Ciarira (spelling?) was really hawt and was looking forward to more of her.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, so is Emma a femdom love interest only? As shown in the image below, I noticed the femdom choice grants +2 points for that kink choice...but there is nothing for the other choice. :unsure:

Is Emma's relationship for MC, only built up with her belittling and shitting on him? Hmm...I'm really not a femdom content fan, so I'm wondering if an Emma's path will only be for that type of kink? Or will there be a normal sub-type / softer side path for her?

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 93 Votes