FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
This explains the average American BMI steadily trending upwards.
If only... that would be a crazy easy fix.

There are many other things involved, not only the quality of the food is beyond horrible, they also have a VERY stupid relationship with food. From worshiping (literally) to playing with food, the U.S. culture is a cesspool of what not to do in regards to food. It has long been erased has a nourishing factor, it is now a bringer of comfort. The only worst relationship they have is the one with Alcohol.

The problem is even deeper, the whole U.S. culture is one of overcompensation and self-rewarding, while being mostly depressed and over stressed. That's also why the bursts of violence and over boisterous celebration of anything and everything.

It is a very complex problem, not to be summed up in a over caloric cookie. Most of the Citizens are victims, let's stop badgering the poor things.

Peace :(

Reactions: wookie ookie

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Fucking hell! Why did I even mention anything about cookie, now you all are triggered and discussing about cookie, I don't know what dev will think of us, we should at least discuss about companion of darkness, but it seems like we became "companion of cookie":FacePalm:
It'll take great source of energy to understand this comment.:KappaPride:
wait this game is called companion of darkness shit I been calling it companion of cookie this entire time. I assumed it was called that cause Noel is going to develop a cookie addiction and get fat

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Yeah i dont think that will happen. Look at his talk with Amy and Ciarara in his mind.

View attachment 3394580

To me it looks like neither of them took Noels' spot, its still empty and like its reserved for Noel only. Its Noels' chair since they bonded and it stays like that till shes back imo no matter what happens with or to other bonds.

Therefore at the moment i guess its safe to assume that the mc is able to bond with (at least) three dark ones at the same time and maybe more.

I kinda depends on if it was the mc himself via his "rulebreaker-powers" who reserved this spot for Noel or if Nael made nessecary arrangements for the MC and Noel to be able to bond again no matter what (as she promised).

And i dont think Nael will ever bond again if Gab dies (she doesnt need to and only did it because of love and shes gonna be broken afterwards) but she may supports us via a tear or something like that again.
lmfao i am sooo blind i never even noticed the 3rd chair :D :D

Dec 29, 2023
wait this game is called companion of darkness shit I been calling it companion of cookie this entire time. I assumed it was called that cause Noel is going to develop a cookie addiction and get fat
Nah, every 'dark one' have unique body, I think for noel she can even eat a factory of cookie and can digest in only one burp.
Or either way she can digest in..........
Ew! Fuck my mind I won't complete this sentence!

• Haha
Reactions: Tyson Mikel

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Can't remember her name anymore id have to redownload the game to check. But I wonder if that one chick you saved from a gang while the MC was still going to school will ever come back into the story / game. I actually kind of liked her and wanted to get to know her at first till we left and went on our own adventure and did anime things in the story.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Fucking hell! Why did I even mention anything about cookie, now you all are triggered and discussing about cookie, I don't know what dev will think of us, we should at least discuss about companion of darkness, but it seems like we became "companion of cookie":FacePalm:
It'll take great source of energy to understand this comment.:KappaPride:
LOL I'm done with the cookie. On a serious note I'm totally torn for what I think our choices will be for us to save Emma Ive grown to like her quite a bit and don't think I can let her go

Dec 29, 2023
LOL I'm done with the cookie. On a serious note I'm totally torn for what I think our choices will be for us to save Emma Ive grown to like her quite a bit and don't think I can let her go
Oh! Don't worry dude I don't think dev will make a big mistake like this many people like her, it will ruin the game a bit if she's dead
Edit:- yes, I'm also done with this shit too.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
In this game I've come to accept that the next render is going to be a surprise. After the shock, you'll look at it and go... Yeah it makes sense.

But, I can't even recount the number of the next plot twist... the story seems extremely convoluted if you try to tell it to anyone... but, while you are within it... shit makes sense.

While not delving in as deep and dark sides of the human mind, I compare the writing in this one, to the exceptionally well written "On Distant Shores". No, not the style, or, even the depth, what I find similar is the quality and permeation of the story, that even after a high number of plot twists, it still makes sense and feels integral.

Kudos to the writer, this is NOT an easy thing to do. And, it is a pleasure to play.

Peace :)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Oh! Don't worry dude I don't think dev will make a big mistake like this many people like her, it will ruin the game a bit if she's dead
Edit:- yes, I'm also done with this shit too.
Well he say her fate will be in our hands, I have a feeling it's going to come down to a choice between her and Gabriel I hate cliff hangers

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Well he say her fate will be in our hands, I have a feeling it's going to come down to a choice between her and Gabriel I hate cliff hangers
sadly if really comes down to it would be a easy choice and would give me a reason to replay the game other than I forgot like 90% of the story. Since from a power point of view Emma makes more sense to save as if I recall right didn't Gabriel lose all of his powers

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
sadly if really comes down to it would be a easy choice and would give me a reason to replay the game other than I forgot like 90% of the story. Since from a power point of view Emma makes more sense to save as if I recall right didn't Gabriel lose all of his powers
Yes that is true Gabriel did lose his powers because Nael is no longer connected to him and MC said he would carry on RuleB, I think it'll be nuts if Gabriel dies Nael will flip her shit Not to mention shes a lot hotter than Gab and from a power point it makes sense

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

server404

Apr 18, 2020
does anyone know what song is playing in the background when you fuck Asrael for the first time?

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
does anyone know what song is playing in the background when you fuck Asrael for the first time?
whit renpy games you merely have to browse trough the game files for the music and audio files
go and find it my friend

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
whit renpy games you merely have to browse trough the game files for the music and audio files
go and find it my friend
Yeah normally but developer doesn't list song names or music used in this case what he is looking for is only listed as arsasex & arsasex2 no other information

4.30 star(s) 90 Votes