Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I realize berili4 likes his cliffhangers but this one was bullshit. Usually I feel like okay some cool shit happened and ok this cool thing will finish in the next release. This time I felt like wtf was that all about. We get led through the whole damn chapter up to this great climax but berkili4 is like yeah fuck off your not getting to see what happens. I'm all for a good cliffhanger if I feel like something was accomplished in the story, but I didn't feel that way this time. I just felt like I got fucked over by this chapter.

I think a better cliffhanger would have been right as you get there rather than fucking us over with an unfinished fight scene. If it had ended with the mc and company looking at the carnage, I would have been ok cool we got there now we can see what happens in the next chapter. Just the unfinished fight really pissed me off. I really think that whole fight thing should have been in the next chapter.

• Hey there
Reactions: JKRollin'

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I realize berili4 likes his cliffhangers but this one was bullshit. Usually I feel like okay some cool shit happened and ok this cool thing will finish in the next release. This time I felt like wtf was that all about. We get led through the whole damn chapter up to this great climax but berkili4 is like yeah fuck off your not getting to see what happens. I'm all for a good cliffhanger if I feel like something was accomplished in the story, but I didn't feel that way this time. I just felt like I got fucked over by this chapter.

I think a better cliffhanger would have been right as you get there rather than fucking us over with an unfinished fight scene. If it had ended with the mc and company looking at the carnage, I would have been ok cool we got there now we can see what happens in the next chapter. Just the unfinished fight really pissed me off. I really think that whole fight thing should have been in the next chapter.
I can see your point, but I'm really just responding 'cause I now have the image of Toph challenging Feyd-Rautha for the throne ...

friedkeenan

Sep 6, 2018
Will MC have something with Nael?
My theory (and perhaps hope?) is that the MC won't have a relationship with Nael or anything and that it'll mainly just be Berkili teasing us with certain shots and angles of Nael, stuff like how you can get her to beg bent over on the ground for you.

The only way I could see the MC ever having a sexual relationship with Nael is if Gab died, and even then I don't know. My theory is that the endgame is that Nael gives up her god powers to become a human and live a human life with Gab. And then the MC and Noel will fulfill the role Gab and Nael had with Sam before and might even end up living forever. I don't think that ending includes being eskimo brothers with our brother.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Uh, i interpreted it as the fight is over?

MC and Noel spoke to each other in the end (or mc to noel), i think they are already bonded again but who knows.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Uh, i interpreted it as the fight is over?

MC and Noel spoke to each other in the end (or mc to noel), i think they are already bonded again but who knows.
Noel ate/crushed the MC before that little scene so is he alive? is he dead? If they MC is supposed to survive that, how is it going to work? What of his other 2 dark ones? They didn't appear to be dead yet, so are they going to continue fighting after what happened to the MC or are they going to forget and become feral or possibly die if their bond is broken with the MC? Don't forget Two isn't dead, he was just knocked out of the area. Will he come back? If he does what will he do?The whole thing is left unfinished.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Noel ate/crushed the MC before that little scene so is he alive? is he dead? If they MC is supposed to survive that, how is it going to work? What of his other 2 dark ones? They didn't appear to be dead yet, so are they going to continue fighting after what happened to the MC or are they going to forget and become feral or possibly die if their bond is broken with the MC? Don't forget Two isn't dead, he was just knocked out of the area. Will he come back? If he does what will he do?The whole thing is left unfinished.
It is open ended but the fight is over (imo) and the chapter was called Reunion and thats imo what we saw on the last renders.

Wasnt it pretty obvious? Noel was alone in the dark (while being feral) and as soon as she attacked the mc, he appeared at her side.

It seemed like as soon as Noel "touched" :HideThePain: the mc, they were reconnected with each other. What happened to his body is mainly irrelevant as Amy can just regenerate the Body. The MC cant die as long as Amys Energy/Emotions arent depleted and it seemed like Noel was not able to 1hit Amy.

Amy and Ciarara are still bonded with the MC and therefore the fight obviously over.

Who cares about two? He seems like a more reasonable guy and i doubt very much he's gonna attack the MC, and even if .. the mc could probably take him even if he would be unconscious lmao, he has three dark ones and two of them are primordials.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Do you really need it explained? It was pretty obvious how things were concluded.
Noel can do whatever she wants to MC, after Amy's show of force it's pretty clear that Noel isn't going to be able to kill him without massively drawing out the fight and killing him many many times over. Either she ended up in MC's inner world or MC ended up in hers but either way it's pretty clear that their bond is back. MC's line about how she'll never need to be alone again was pretty definitive too.
Two wouldn't have been able to stand up to the MC without Noel. With her he'd destroy him. He's probably gonna see MC with Ciarara, realize MC killed 3 I think it was, make a tactical retreat and start his villain arc proper.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It is open ended but the fight is over (imo) and the chapter was called Reunion and thats imo what we saw on the last renders.

Wasnt it pretty obvious? Noel was alone in the dark (while being feral) and as soon as she attacked the mc, he appeared at her side.

It seemed like as soon as Noel "touched" :HideThePain: the mc, they were reconnected with each other. What happened to his body is mainly irrelevant as Amy can just regenerate the Body. The MC cant die as long as Amys Energy/Emotions arent depleted and it seemed like Noel was not able to 1hit Amy.

Amy and Ciarara are still bonded with the MC and therefore the fight obviously over.

Who cares about two? He seems like a more reasonable guy and i doubt very much he's gonna attack the MC, and even if .. the mc could probably take him even if he would be unconscious lmao, he has three dark ones one and two of them are primordials.
I think your theory is probably close to whatever happened, but I get where Harkonnan is coming from ... it was a pretty abrupt and jarring cut to end the chapter on, and just because your thoughts make sense, there is no actual context to support them other than what we as fans might prefer. We didn't see Amy or the other Dark one in the final shot, so we don't KNOW they survived. Maybe Noel will be the Rulebreaker now and all three will be a part of HER.

Anyway, I think that's one hell of a cliff we're hanging off the edge of.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Amy has the same power of restoration as nael....as long as she still has some power the mc will be restored.
Didnt two have his head ripped off by the mc??
Nvm that was One lol

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
No trying to offend anybody here who dont like femdom but 1 this game has fendom tag if u dont like it or cant choose the other option to skip' stop crying about it' it not forced.
If u hate it so much dont play game then.
No. Why do you lot always pull that argument? This was literally added well into the game so I won't just leave because YOU don't like people expressing their disappointment that a polarizing fetish is required to advance a character's story. I'll ignore her route entirely and probably skip most of her scenes too because what was added IS a femdom route and I'm not into that or the characters it pertains to.

That is my prerogative just as yours is to complain about people expressing their opinion.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
No. Why do you lot always pull that argument? This was literally added well into the game so I won't just leave because YOU don't like people expressing their disappointment that a polarizing fetish is required to advance a character's story. I'll ignore her route entirely and probably skip most of her scenes too because what was added IS a femdom route and I'm not into that or the characters it pertains to.

That is my prerogative just as yours is to complain about people expressing their opinion.
This wasn't planned from the beginning? Oh boy, somebody got in the devs ear, probably wants it for all the LIs.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Femdom in this game so far means the girl is getting wild while riding MCs cock.

she’s in charge of how hard she impales herself on the MCs dong, such a hurtful way of being „dominated“.

No need to get your panties wet and im pretty sure the dev wasn’t influenced about that and is doing his own thing.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Update was about medium right? Either-way, nice to see this going on. Plot is excellent as always and I can see main game ending soon. Will there be Companion of X of those other beings as well? However, I must say they way how Gab saved Emma was rather poorly written, basically all of his excuses were bad and in the end when Dio (or something) realizes he had been fooled Gab and Emma are just above him in a heli. I don't know if that part was rushed or something but in general is was not planned well.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Update was about medium right? Either-way, nice to see this going on. Plot is excellent as always and I can see main game ending soon. Will there be Companion of X of those other beings as well? However, I must say they way how Gab saved Emma was rather poorly written, basically all of his excuses were bad and in the end when Dio (or something) realizes he had been fooled Gab and Emma are just above him in a heli. I don't know if that part was rushed or something but in general is was not planned well.
Just because they were fooled doesn't mean the reasons were wrong. Canada would've gotten fucking nuked the moment Emma was killed. Sure Gab was being dishonest about his own circumstance but it doesn't change the fact that Gab was right.
Gab didn't need to make a great case for it. He just had to make a good enough one for them to get out of there. Besides, if he did too good of a job de-escalating then 0 wouldn't be in such a great position to be a good villain when MC makes it back to the US. It's pretty well perfectly timed that 0 will break into the US to start killing companions right as MC's gets back, setting up the next high action arc.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
In think of you give the right answers Dio says something like „better not anger Nael“.

I don’t really understand why he even has to bluff. Even tho he isn’t a companion at the moment, Nael would come back to earth and destroy them if they would dare to touch gab anyway.

Realistically speaking, whatever rubbish he tells them, his presence alone should tell them it’s to big of a risk to take.

The mere possibility to disrespect Naels wishes is already enough to back off for all primordials and dark ones but one exception (lol).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gtdead

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
In think of you give the right answers Dio says something like „better not anger Nael“.

I don’t really understand why he even has to bluff. Even tho he isn’t a companion at the moment, Nael would come back to earth and destroy them if they would dare to touch gab anyway.

Realistically speaking, whatever rubbish he tells them, his presence alone should tell them it’s to big of a risk to take.

The mere possibility to disrespect Naels wishes is already enough to back off for all primordials and dark ones but one exception (lol).
If you fail that sequence then Nael does find out, and she doesn't come back to Earth. She destroys the entire universe leading to some unknown god to recreate the universe from scratch

Reactions: Krytax123

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021

The way I understand this is:
- Gab doesn't mediate for his own sake. He does it for Emma's sake. Nael can't possibly save her, other than perhaps turning her into a Dark One which isn't the goal.
- Zero doesn't really do anything wrong. Companions killing each others for power is a fairly natural process. So inquiring about this is to be expected and the only reason he stayed his hand was because he had to deal with Nael's Companion. Also Gab is known to favor diplomatic resolutions.
- Dark Ones aren't privy to Nael's true nature and we've seen that even Gab can faulter against overwhelming odds. He didn't beat Tessa conventionally and we don't really know if other Dark Ones understood the extend of what happened. So perhaps Zero/Dia think that if Zero claims Emma's power, he may even have a chance against Nael. After all, Tessa thought she had one.

If Gab fails to persuade Zero though, Zero makes a mistake.
Dia thinks that Gab is abandoned by Nael. She obviously doesn't know the extend of their relationship.
So Zero kills Gab, and Nael resets the whole world.

If Zero had just killed Emma and left Gab alone, I don't think Nael would/could do anything at all to help the situation.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
The way I understand this is:
- Gab doesn't mediate for his own sake. He does it for Emma's sake. Nael can't possibly save her, other than perhaps turning her into a Dark One which isn't the goal.

- Zero doesn't really do anything wrong. Companions killing each others for power is a fairly natural process. So inquiring about this is to be expected and the only reason he stayed his hand was because he had to deal with Nael's Companion. Also Gab is known to favor diplomatic resolutions.
I mean yeah, of course Nael doesnt give a shit about Emma but they doesnt know about that. From their perspective Nael's companion appears and tells them to fuck off. This should indicate for them that it is against Nael's interrest which (should) make it a way to risky move.

Its not like Nael cares particulary about the rules of the bond or the dark ones, if she gets pissed the other one gets deleted no matter the rules. Its just kinda unlucky for Zero.

- Dark Ones aren't privy to Nael's true nature and we've seen that even Gab can faulter against overwhelming odds. He didn't beat Tessa conventionally and we don't really know if other Dark Ones understood the extend of what happened. So perhaps Zero/Dia think that if Zero claims Emma's power, he may even have a chance against Nael. After all, Tessa thought she had one.
Completly disagree with all of this strongly. Nael's true nature doesnt really matter, all that matters is that her power is so overwhelming that its uncomprehensible for the other dark ones and even primordials.

Gab didnt faulter, he didnt took the fight serious for a single second and just toyed with matt nonstop. And come on, imagine how rare it has to be for gab to really showcase a amount of his power so why not? :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Tessah didnt thought for a second that she could win, she just went along with matt's orders and insanity (which get enhanced for her), the only "problem" was that tessah's true form damages reality and therefore Nael had to intervene and delete her.

What really happens when Nael (gab) gets enraged is shown in the first dead end with Matt and (a still sane) Tessah. After Tessah killed Noel, Nael just deletes her in a second after her arrival and does the same over and over for every 10000 years tessah revives.

There was no fight and nothing has changed. The moment Nael decides to kill Tessah, Tessah is gone.

If Gab fails to persuade Zero though, Zero makes a mistake.
Dia thinks that Gab is abandoned by Nael. She obviously doesn't know the extend of their relationship.
So Zero kills Gab, and Nael resets the whole world.

If Zero had just killed Emma and left Gab alone, I don't think Nael would/could do anything at all to help the situation.
Yeah thats why i tried to say, attacking Gab is a way too big risk for them, no matter if they are SURE that he is Nael's companion at the time. Dio knows Nael since forever and knows about her .. being easy to enrage and what happens to the people who enrage her.

But yeah if they would have just killed Emma, Nael wouldnt have given a fuck, thats true, they just dont know that.

I really have to play the world reset path, didnt saw that yet, i imagine it is a dead end?

Edit: Thats a Nael vs. Tessah "fight" :KEK:
screenshot0008.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gtdead
4.30 star(s) 82 Votes