phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
thanks man ,i got it and it works well
Awesome. Just a warning though. Depending on where you are in the world you may need to be careful what you download. You can end up getting some letters from your ISP or worse. I imagine if you are just using BitTorrent to get stuff from here you won't have anything to worry about.

Reactions: TheKing93

TheKing93

May 18, 2017
Awesome. Just a warning though. Depending on where you are in the world you may need to be careful what you download. You can end up getting some letters from your ISP or worse. I imagine if you are just using BitTorrent to get stuff from here you won't have anything to worry about.
thx for the advise , i will be careful

Kein_NOD

Jul 22, 2017
Hello guys. Has somebody found out the solution with a stuck/problem/bug when you come to Zenith University > Donald Tyson > CONVERSATION: A troubling found? After dialog there is a picture with underwear and then just that video+picture and I can not go further 1649966505280.png

Reactions: Ranker

10anos

Oct 13, 2017
Hello guys. Has somebody found out the solution with a stuck/problem/bug when you come to Zenith University > Donald Tyson > CONVERSATION: A troubling found? After dialog there is a picture with underwear and then just that video+picture and I can not go further View attachment 1756797
I had the same issue
go to your graphics card settings and change the orientation of the screen from horizontal to vertical
That will do

Reactions: filochard
Jul 29, 2020
do you guys have any other download link for this game like torrent option? anonfile some how cant reach more than 300kb/s making imposible to download.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
please give me full save
If someone did, you would be missing out on more than half of the content in the game since most options are non-repeatable, not to mention depending on the choices the save-creator makes, there might not be many girls left, considering you can fire / sell / "trade" most girls, so you would end up with departments with nearly no female staff.

You can save-edit your own save file and give yourself all 999999999999 money, 9999 of each resource (Spreadsheets, Brands, etc), 999 power and 9999999999 Ego. Just open your save file with ANY text editor and change the numbers.

Kein_NOD

Jul 22, 2017
You can save-edit your own save file and give yourself all 999999999999 money, 9999 of each resource (Spreadsheets, Brands, etc), 999 power and 9999999999 Ego. Just open your save file with ANY text editor and change the numbers.
Where are saves located?

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
Not sure if I have cheated wrongly, but I can't progress plus most icons of shops etc. have disappeared?
I can't seem to get Valerie Lyon below 50 ambition or even 0 ? Not sure where to progress.
I think I got "Unlocks Pry medical facility" but I can't find it.

1650321415260.png

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Not sure if I have cheated wrongly, but I can't progress plus most icons of shops etc. have disappeared?
I can't seem to get Valerie Lyon below 50 ambition or even 0 ? Not sure where to progress.
I think I got "Unlocks Pry medical facility" but I can't find it.

View attachment 1764538
May seem like a silly question but have you moved the map around? I didn't realise you could for a little while. It blew my mind when I accidentally did it.

Reactions: vvelius

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
May seem like a silly question but have you moved the map around? I didn't realise you could for a little while. It blew my mind when I accidentally did it.
yes I know I can move the map. I even started a new game, those locations that were missing were present on the new map. So maybe my save is corrupt?

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes