Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
On another side if the 9.5 resolve all the bugs of the 9.0 it's worth downloading, giving at least a really playable version...

There is a major lack of unitary tests in the dev of the 9.0 with a lot of blocking bugs, that can kill the game and Selectacorp reputation because deceipted players rarely come back to such a game, don't know if it's due to patreon system but it's better to take the needed time for debugging than to deliver version like 9.0.
It solved some of the bug, but introduced new ones. Obeir is still not accessible through regular play. Other stuff where you are expected to get numbers to certain values, like get pride from 80 to 0, but you have expended every option to do so. It is more playable. But you will still reach a point where you are stuck, like in 0.9, but where it feels like you should be able to continue.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Other stuff where you are expected to get numbers to certain values, like get pride from 80 to 0, but you have expended every option to do so.
Yes, it is a major problem in the game, there are special interactions permitting to lower a lot ambition or pride but on a lot of girls you blocked at some time with no option.
Every girl may have a permanent option for grinding ambition and pride (even with a -1) so the player could choose to grind or to accelerate the process by the story but, mainly, could avoid such locked situations.

Last edited:
Reactions: osmanagasenveben

TimC1980

Jun 18, 2018
I dont see any video file ingame. Unpacking the game producing a cheksum error. Downloaded it twice. Anybody else?

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Candace version:
Not perfect yet but better. Less inconsistencies, less dead ends.
What bothers me the most:
The overlapping and unreadable lines of text.
No sound for most of the videos (but this is probably to reduce the file size).
Otherwise, there are still points that are not added or removed contrary to what the messages say. And messages that refer to events that have not yet taken place.

And if anyone is interested, below is a torrent for this version

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
great renders, btw..
somewhat realistic, I'd say (tho there are some who do better at that around here, gj)

Nice.
(unfortunately, the whole thing is bigger than my HD, so I won't be playing it..)

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Holy shit 20 gigs. Is this playable/worth the decade it'll take to download?
Modem connection? Heh.. brings back memories of trying to play WOW back in the day.. modem 56k modem. Took 18 hours or so to get download updates.

Reactions: theshaft1

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
Modem connection? Heh.. brings back memories of trying to play WOW back in the day.. modem 56k modem. Took 18 hours or so to get download updates.
Almost worse actually. Satellite. Love me some compressed games (and :love: me some game compressors)

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I remember downloading EVE quite some years back, I don't rightly recall the file size, but I do remember the fact it took three straight days to download. So glad we don't have Internet that slow anymore.

syslink

Jun 9, 2019
I remember downloading EVE quite some years back, I don't rightly recall the file size, but I do remember the fact it took three straight days to download. So glad we don't have Internet that slow anymore.
~6.34$ at 500 mbp/s, too bad internet is still not advanced enough for connect torrent mirrors

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes