Cilival

Feb 25, 2018
AH SO the higher directors still nothing so far you can get your power to 130 maybe 150 maxed the rest is empty ...... :cautious:
but it's better than the corps games that goes to it

Laughing_Rat

Dec 1, 2017
Try maximizing the window or just go full screen or maybe try other resolution because the button you have to press is just below the visible line of the window.
I'm not sure how to change the resolution of the game, there's no real graphic options in there.

Reactions: Vell1980
Jan 25, 2019
Entering any location with a back button and then going to "my office" will disable the back button in that location.
Save/Load works, but saves cannot be deleted
Correction Save Files can be deleted, just not in game
Go into the "Company Man_Data\StreamingAssets\Saves" and you can delete them.
You can also edit the save files if you want with the right programs

Gear02

Sep 12, 2017
How far can you go in this game? There's a point where I can't control any more offices and there's no more dialog choices, but wasn't sure if it was just me.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
How far can you go in this game? There's a point where I can't control any more offices and there's no more dialog choices, but wasn't sure if it was just me.
Through natural gameplay: 148 Power; All of CSG, Planning and Compliance; Most of Purchasing, HR and Legal;

148 power max for me

the game is not finish ?
No, the game is not finished. The current version is 0.9.

How often does this game update?
Once every couple of months.

how do i tack control of the internatioanl dept
You can not.

sorry Idon't understand how it's work? can you explain please?
You have to use Cheat Engine, then use Cheat Engine to target the game, then load the Cheat Table. Afterwards, go to any NPC and the NPC options will change to reflect the current NPC in the game. You can then change their stats.

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
How can I start playing this game? When I start a new game the ' hello my name is new guy' stuck in the screen and I cant edit it, cant do anything, but the background is still moving if i hold the mouse button. Is it a bug or i doing something wrong?

Anon_Lycan

May 15, 2017
How do I take control of the Planning Dept? I control both girls and have completed 3 out of the 4 missions but I can't enact any of the policies.

Fıtıfıtışş

Feb 26, 2018
How can I start playing this game? When I start a new game the ' hello my name is new guy' stuck in the screen and I cant edit it, cant do anything, but the background is still moving if i hold the mouse button. Is it a bug or i doing something wrong?
make a shortcut>right click>features>choose fullscreen>start shortcut

Reactions: elmebeteg91
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes