elliochness

Aug 15, 2016
It's unfinished but there's quite a lot of content there. I'd say about 1/3 of the game given the number of women introduced. And it's legitimately Selectacorp's best game since the original Corporate Raider games. Far less buggy too. 12GB is a bit of a stretch but I can deal with that.

But it's evident that they don't have the original writer from the first Selectacorp games working on this, and that's where this project fails for me. The writing was what held those old games together even when the technical quality was utter shit. Here we get a much better presentation but the story just isn't done very well.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Less buggy than some of their other stuff at least. Running it on Unity helps. Still have icons overlapping. Nice to have no time limit in one of their titles too.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
It's unfinished but there's quite a lot of content there. I'd say about 1/3 of the game given the number of women introduced. And it's legitimately Selectacorp's best game since the original Corporate Raider games. Far less buggy too. 12GB is a bit of a stretch but I can deal with that.

But it's evident that they don't have the original writer from the first Selectacorp games working on this, and that's where this project fails for me. The writing was what held those old games together even when the technical quality was utter shit. Here we get a much better presentation but the story just isn't done very well.
Quite right.

May 21, 2018
pretty solid game, lots to do and to see... just a couple of bugs i've found, hamilton house and page house overlap so you can only enter page house, if you accidentally press downtime during any conversation it bugs out and keeps the convo open forever on the map screen... also maybe a good thing to add is a way to return before your last action, i've had multiple times where i accidentally pressed the wrong action and fired someone i didn't want to fire

Cilival

Feb 25, 2018
woah WTF 11.85GB ? what in the ......
what does it have i feel reluctant to download all of that if there is no sex vids or huge amount of content ....:cautious:
but i'll try it anyway :ROFLMAO: to see what the guy in the previous comment says

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes