Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Can we get a hero?
Psst; they left the full link open on the patreon. No heroes needed.
That said, here's a few links.

(7.3gb) - -
EDIT:
Made some split links:
Part 1: - -
Part 2: - -

Last edited:

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
the consulting office seems bugged I can't do anything more with deborah and susan there is no other ! sign at any other office.

How do I take over Planning compliance and purchasing?

I have exhausted all dialog options and im vice president still not controlling consulting internation dept compliance or planning. How do I get them? i have control over HR legal and purchasing.

Last edited:

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
there is no other ! sign at any other office.
sometimes there's no need for a ! sign to have some content or to progress...
try with HR, or legal offices...

and also the ! may have disapear if you've overed your pointer on it...

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
How do I get consulting under control? I don't have any options but the girls besides susan and deborah are under my control and deb and susan have no options. I have all the missions besides plan budget for operating group and all departments besides finance coo and ceo under my control. No idea and I've played multiple times.

I'm bummed out I can't get a clean playthrough with no glitches.

Last edited:

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
How do I get consulting under control?
seems that you have a bug, because it's normally the 2nd department that you get to control...
You have to have pass the several seminaries in HR dept and to have the Planning Dept under your control first

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Is the game worth the 7+GB download? Also, does it have incest?
For me it does, but that's my personal opinion... there's a lot of content with more than 20 different girls...
The incest is not regarding the MC family but between 2 of the mothers and their respective daughters, and also between 2 sisters...

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Nice game Dev, but why are models so small, if you compare it with office stuff? It's not realistic. And the text is small too. Please improve it if possible.

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
For those having issues with the size of the UI elements like the text being too small (probably bcoz it's scaled to 1080p), you can use Lossless Scaling (I have the program on steam, the free version works just fine for me) to scale it so it doesn't hurt your eyes.

For my 1440p display I have it set to Custom with a scale factor of 1.5, plus the "Resize before scaling" and "Adjust cursor speed" settings on. You might have to tweak it yourself if you're using a different resolution than mine such as a 4k monitor.

Hope this helps.

Darkiger

Oct 30, 2019
I am stuck with the revenue. I already got the 4 revenu from Ann but used them in the HR department, so I am now back to 2 revenue only and cannot buy the room for OBEIR.

Just found out, I have to visit the russian oligarch ! OMG this is a 25% success mission

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes