May 8, 2017
OK i wanna say thanks you - but i'm searching a link to download
For now i can't find this site sorry
Can you help me?
rpdl.net They used to post his links on this site but now just updates on that site and you can search for the latest uploads. They includes links to f95 in the descriptions as well.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
So I didn't make tracy my wife so am I stuck with mackenzie at the house an uninteractable? Is there anything I can do with her at the house if I cheat?

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Is this the Deborah version or previous?
If you click on a download link, you'd see it was Deborah. It's a good habit to get into just to make sure you're downloading what you want to download. We try to make sure the filenames are accurate now.

Reactions: Goldaga

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Are Suzie's shares broken or am I missing a step? I bought them from her way earlier in the game but she suddenly has them again in the strip club and quits to be rich.

Reactions: Wugga

IcedQuinn

Feb 17, 2020
seems that you have a bug, because it's normally the 2nd department that you get to control...
You have to have pass the several seminaries in HR dept and to have the Planning Dept under your control first
I was never able to take over the planning department in one game. But had Consulting, HR and Legal.

It's basically all about getting the KPIs to zero (ambition and pride) and finding all the triggers that make those numbers go down before the characters change states. If you put the world through a state change to soon then you don't get access to more triggers and the game is soft locked. I don't know if this is intentional because all selecta games are this flavor of broken.

For example you can end up passing the medical plan, talking to HR to have Planning committed, talking to Planning about it, replacing the pills, but she's 0 Ambition 30 Pride with zero events remaining and there's just physically no option to move forward. It's hard to tell if this is some poorly explained puzzle mechanic or bugs. Meanwhile some characters have events you can just repeat over and over to get them to zero.

wyskas

Jun 7, 2017
have somme issue in MArketing dept...
two NPC are on top of each other, so I can select the one under...
2022-08-10 16_38_33-Company Man.png
this issue block me :'(

how to fix that???

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes