skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
Why's the incest genre is included? cuz i don't see him having a family member around. or did i just lose an event? I'm lost.
There's also sister-sister incest as well.

is this just 15 GB of nonsense or does it have actual normal sexual content?
Like the previous Selectacorp games, it's basically tied to how much you enjoy 'breaking' girls down. There's sex scenes, but that's definitely not the focus.

Pablo

Sep 8, 2016
Anyone know how to rip and re-import textures to a Unity game? I'd like to do some recasting, and if it turns out ok I'll put it up as a mod. There doesn't seem to be much to it in terms of assets per girl. A few tiny clips when you hit certain milestones, and the cutouts in different clothes will be the most annoying.

Reactions: MalaKarr786

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I don't understand why the version is nammed Deborah as Deborah diseappear in the early game...

dexter111

May 31, 2017
This was actually great. Selectacorp games are usually hit and miss, but this one is captivating. It's hard to find a game where you can lose yourself in a well-written world.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Weirdly it's semi-ok. Seems like the last 4-5 Selectacorp games have been total crap. Wish there was a Linux version, have a weird issue in Wine where if the window loses focus you can't click on anything when it refocuses.

IcedQuinn

Feb 17, 2020
Why's the incest genre is included? cuz i don't see him having a family member around. or did i just lose an event? I'm lost.
You can make one of your employees have sex with her sister.

Weirdly it's semi-ok. Seems like the last 4-5 Selectacorp games have been total crap. Wish there was a Linux version, have a weird issue in Wine where if the window loses focus you can't click on anything when it refocuses.
I fixed this by running winecfg and going to Graphics > Enable Virtual Desktop. The game will fullscreen itself within that window and won't have any more focus issues.

Reactions: Xorgroth

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
from the looks of the game, transformation tag is for bimbofication or is there some other tf stuff?

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
There seems to be a bug that stops you from finishing the game, but it seems like it's basically everything up to taking control of the CEO office.
Is there any variable I can change in the save file to keep continuing? Seems like I'm stuck on taking control of the COO office.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
from the looks of the game, transformation tag is for bimbofication or is there some other tf stuff?
There is no other TF stuff, only if you consider that you make all the females more slutty so maybe sluttification?

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
is there a chance to change the resolution of the game? my monitor is small and most things interfere with each other

skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
Is there any variable I can change in the save file to keep continuing? Seems like I'm stuck on taking control of the COO office.
There's an option that you need to select that is greyed out and unclickable, so I assume it's in the game logic... so if you know how to use Unity to find it, maybe? They know about it and will probably fix it for the next version at least.

is there a chance to change the resolution of the game? my monitor is small and most things interfere with each other
I'm curious about this too - I assume there's some settings file that you can manually edit, but not sure where that might be.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes