alarish

Oct 8, 2018
A potential fix for chastity key bug:

I think if you play in windowed mode and drag the window upward, you'll be able to click the continue button.
already tried that, doesnt works, I cant drag the window up enough for it to work

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I wonder if theres a complete guide somewhere cause with so many branching paths, its really hard to know what can happen. Like by the end of my game I only had 3 girls in the Doll House, only 2 had scenes.

skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
I was never able to take over the planning department in one game. But had Consulting, HR and Legal.

It's basically all about getting the KPIs to zero (ambition and pride) and finding all the triggers that make those numbers go down before the characters change states. If you put the world through a state change to soon then you don't get access to more triggers and the game is soft locked. I don't know if this is intentional because all selecta games are this flavor of broken.

For example you can end up passing the medical plan, talking to HR to have Planning committed, talking to Planning about it, replacing the pills, but she's 0 Ambition 30 Pride with zero events remaining and there's just physically no option to move forward. It's hard to tell if this is some poorly explained puzzle mechanic or bugs. Meanwhile some characters have events you can just repeat over and over to get them to zero.
Yeah, I got locked early on from taking over the first office because I did things in the wrong order, so it's very possible to lock yourself out of progressing the game.

I also have no idea if the game has an ending or if I locked myself out of completion though, because I don't see a way to finish off the CEO and Dollhouse missions in the game and those are the only things that I have left.

IcedQuinn

Feb 17, 2020
alright. i figured out how to avoid softlocks.

if you see an option that is repeatable don't use it. if you spam Jada's "support her whatever" you can take over HR without going through Carole's storyline. There's one or two people who are like this. But then you run in to the events you were supposed to have proc'd later and everything gets all shot up.

Mar 29, 2018
Is it normal that I have no sound at all in the game (not in menu, background music, or in videos) ?
Only very few videos have sound and those are the more promo videos about selectacorp. Best guess is that of the 1821 videos in the game only like 5 to maybe tops 10 or so have sound. No sound anywhere else in the game so no menu or background.

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Why's the incest genre is included? cuz i don't see him having a family member around. or did i just lose an event? I'm lost.

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
How do I get consulting under control? I don't have any options but the girls besides susan and deborah are under my control and deb and susan have no options. I have all the missions besides plan budget for operating group and all departments besides finance coo and ceo under my control. No idea and I've played multiple times.

I'm bummed out I can't get a clean playthrough with no glitches.
I was kinda on the same page as you and was looking around to see if anyone has an answer on this discussion too lol. I've managed to somehow take over ceo and coo before finance but I believe this is what triggered the finance takeover event for me.

Without spoiling too much, you need to go to Maxwell and request a spycam on a certain individual in the IT department. Follow along the events that occur and you should be able to progress the storyline. Just be careful not to complete max's path until you have no options left.

Still wondering if I could've prevented Susan from leaving but it's probably too late now. Oh well.

Hope this helps!

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Why's the incest genre is included? cuz i don't see him having a family member around. or did i just lose an event? I'm lost.
a priori, the MC is not concerned but there are relationships between mother and daughter and, if I remember correctly, between brother and sister.

Reactions: filochard

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Overall, there are several possible ways: you can act on people, their superiors, their colleagues, blackmail, ...
Since I don't really know what CEOs, COOs, CTOs and other things are, I've done a bit of random digging sometimes and I've come to the end of it, so the solutions shouldn't be too restrictive.
Don't hesitate to make a lot of saves to test the possibilities.
It seems to me that a walkthrough would be quite complicated to do

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes