Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Actually if you enter ANY location with a back button, going to your office will disable the back button in that location.
I reported this to SelectaCorp.
It also have a bunch of placeholder text and placeholder actions.
Also no ability to delete saves within the game. Save / Load does work though.
So is this still relevant? Been a year but I know their games can be really janky.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I got everything controlled besides finance now but susan quits when I add lexi to the secpool how do I stop it? It even says I forgot to do something.

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
I see selectacorp and remember al the shitty grindy endless clicking games they already have .....

no thx!

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
So there was a "Candace Version" which is 18 gigs and now the 1.0 is only 8 gigs?
Which one has more content?

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
Well I kind of liked the game, but it's a bit too complex for me... I keep getting stuck with, apparently, no more moves to make...

Maybe there some order to follow and, if you go in other route, it just closes and you are stuck..

IcedQuinn

Feb 17, 2020
played this for a couple of hours. i want to like it but its easy to end up in dead ends. certain dialogue options can trigger out of order or you end up with an NPC stuck at something like 0 ambition / 30 pride. ended up soft locked unable to take over the consulting group in one play. the next, it was the planning group that was locked. the game tells me things like getting HRs permission to commit Tracey is smart but then there isn't really a button to do that.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\Company Man\Company Man Candace version\Company Man_Data\StreamingAssets\Saves
Had me confused fro a while. Jist incase anyone else is a dumb as me and spends 10 minutes searching for it....

Its not saved in C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\ its saved in the folder where you launch the game and then:

Company Man_Data\StreamingAssets\Saves

Reactions: Krysteena
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes