otatop

Feb 26, 2019
It's Tracey in Planning who gives you control of CSG once Susan is at 0 Ambition. (If that's a variable in the save file, then maybe, I haven't tried editing the save file).
yeah there is no option with Tracy to control CSG. guess its borked.

Reactions: SamHaim

Pablo

Sep 8, 2016
yeah there is no option with Tracy to control CSG. guess its borked.
I think they are missing a step mate. There's an earlier conversation with Tracy that sets it up when Susan is weak but not done. Susan was at 12 ambition or something. You have a talk with Tracy about how you might have to take over soon. Then I cheated my save to get Susan to 0 ambition and the option with Tracy appeared to take control.

otatop

Feb 26, 2019
I think they are missing a step mate. There's an earlier conversation with Tracy that sets it up when Susan is weak but not done. Susan was at 12 ambition or something. You have a talk with Tracy about how you might have to take over soon. Then I cheated my save to get Susan to 0 ambition and the option with Tracy appeared to take control.
yeah i didnt get anything, guess i gotta restart sadly

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Just to check, do I have to turn women over to other men and lose sexual access to those women in order to take over the company? It seems to appear that way for certain departments.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Just to check, do I have to turn women over to other men and lose sexual access to those women in order to take over the company? It seems to appear that way for certain departments.
Yes. HR, Compliance*, Legal, Tech & Research, Sales, Finance

*I like Candace, but without breaking Cynthia's (? Fontaine-Tyson, the HR boss) marriage and gaining the Professor's help I don't know if you can succeed in take over. Maybe you can, and if I have time I may try that.

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Anyone know what I have to do next? Seems like I'm stuck.
You've gotten rid of Indira in Technology before using her to unseat Noriko in Finance.

Jennifer makes a comment about Noriko having worked for Tomo. Dean McMasters lets you know Tomo doesn't hire women in important positions, and doesn't let people go (or words to that effect).

Then, once Indira and Maxwell's secret is revealed and Cyber Security Policy is activated, Indira gives you what you need to leverage Noriko out of Finance and getting your own male CFO in place.

That gives you the leverage to take over COO...

...and that gives you what you need to take over the CEO.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Yes. HR, Compliance*, Legal, Tech & Research, Sales, Finance

*I like Candace, but without breaking Cynthia's (? Fontaine-Tyson, the HR boss) marriage and gaining the Professor's help I don't know if you can succeed in take over. Maybe you can, and if I have time I may try that.
There should probably be a policy or option added to this game that allows the MC sexual access to all of the female employees; it just fits the power fantasy theme this game seems to be aiming for.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
There should probably be a policy or option added to this game that allows the MC sexual access to all of the female employees; it just fits the power fantasy theme this game seems to be aiming for.
I think the MC is (mostly) in the "Use them and lose them" school.

(Especially since the canon MC is a bit of a mobile agent, this is a mission for him, and he will move on after completion).

But yes, there a few I'd liked to keep hold of.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Stuck again T_T
What to do next?
1. In Planning start up Secretary Dorm and Sec Pool Policies, talk to Tracey, Talk to Alexis.
2. Go to Maxwell and Hack Indira, he refuses.
3. Go to Tech and IT review requirements with Indira
4. Debbie has a visit from van Engen, and a file from van Engen
5 Indira's past has caught up with her.
6 Debbie: IT Issues
7. Maxwell: Hands off
8. Indira: Nice Chat
(This opens up five options, take them all).
9. Rosie at Golden Palace: Question about customer
10. Noriko: Going somewhere?
11. Screw Noriko a bunch
12. Van Engine: Hire a CFO

What I don't understand is why you don't control Sales. That should have been pretty straight forward. And it should happen before Marketing, which you already control.

• Love
Reactions: SamHaim

nameless

May 8, 2017
Any one have a save of company man just before or just after taking control of csg. I'd prefer just before but baggers and what not

Ghostfield

Jun 24, 2017
They mention a place called Pussypillows a couple of times, is that a place you can actually go to and if so how?

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes