SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Is there anything after enabling the "Antipodes" policy in Singapore? Either it's soft locked again or it's the end of this version.

Singapore has been a bit of a let down. Everything happens too quickly. Basically chip a chick then she has 5 compliance interactions then it 's on to the next. There's no subtle corruption which makes the game interesting.

There are still way too many unfixed bugs that the dev seems uninterested in fixing. It's so easy to get locked out of progressing the main story that it's the number 1 drawback of an amazing game. Why does Britanny stop CSC take over? Why can Maxwell leave the game before all missions are complete or even at all? etc etc

Tip for all, ignore Brittany till CSC is complete. Complete all Debbie encounters and break her as a priority. Keep Indira (keep them all). Get IT earlier and max it as soon as possible. Max marketing, get rid of Allison and break Jayme. The Gym only costs $2000 total not $2000 x 4 sessions.

Dev, your game is amazing but it needs polish. Fix the progression lock outs. Put back the load button. Add a text skip fast forward button. Add quick save/load F5 & F9 (Often the player has zero clue what an action really triggers and has to go back). Either shorten text to fit inside menus or expand the menus if the player has a wider monitor.

Game-play: It's annoying not being able to see scenes again and the MC hands over all the women he corrupts to his underlings. Should be able to still use them even when they are assigned to underlings, the dollhouse, secretary pool or hell even in the cafeteria.

PS Jennifer Pages daughter is bugged. Their house stays greyed out.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is there anything after enabling the "Antipodes" policy in Singapore? Either it's soft locked again or it's the end of this version.

Singapore has been a bit of a let down. Everything happens too quickly. Basically chip a chick then she has 5 compliance interactions then it 's on to the next. There's no subtle corruption which makes the game interesting.

There are still way too many unfixed bugs that the dev seems uninterested in fixing. It's so easy to get locked out of progressing the main story that it's the number 1 drawback of an amazing game. Why does Britanny stop CSC take over? Why can Maxwell leave the game before all missions are complete or even at all? etc etc

Tip for all, ignore Brittany till CSC is complete. Complete all Debbie encounters and break her as a priority. Keep Indira (keep them all). Get IT earlier and max it as soon as possible. Max marketing, get rid of Allison and break Jayme. The Gym only costs $2000 total not $2000 x 4 sessions.

Dev, your game is amazing but it needs polish. Fix the progression lock outs. Put back the load button. Add a text skip fast forward button. Add quick save/load F5 & F9 (Often the player has zero clue what an action really triggers and has to go back). Either shorten text to fit inside menus or expand the menus if the player has a wider monitor.

Game-play: It's annoying not being able to see scenes again and the MC hands over all the women he corrupts to his underlings. Should be able to still use them even when they are assigned to underlings, the dollhouse, secretary pool or hell even in the cafeteria.

PS Jennifer Pages daughter is bugged. Their house stays greyed out.
how do you get to use the chip on girls in singapore? i have no idea what to do with them and the hotel lady asks for so much money

taler

Oct 5, 2017
This is mine from end of v1.0, it follows take Tracy as wife path (with edited money and ego).
If you want the other paths let me know, I have a save at the point where I made the decision, but you have to continue from where ever that is.
Hi can you upload the pre-decision save please? I realize that I didn't see all the content in the late game of 1.0 actually, I'm surprised with the maid I don't remember her from when I played. I would like to go back a little bit.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
how do you get to use the chip on girls in singapore? i have no idea what to do with them and the hotel lady asks for so much money
Meet Jet in Greyling District, he introduces you to David Yang, your new Singapore Managing Director for Artemis. It's quite linear from there. You need to bang Marina, both options, for Jet to show up if I recall correctly.

You order AGATHA chips from Debbie. Obviously need to have Research dept completed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Random1643528

Mar 21, 2020
Hi can you upload the pre-decision save please? I realize that I didn't see all the content in the late game of 1.0 actually, I'm surprised with the maid I don't remember her from when I played. I would like to go back a little bit.
It should be in this post here.

Oh I also look back at that save, so it might have been the 1.2 finished save instead of 1.0 save now that I think about it. Also sorry my save files is a bit of a mess, never meant to share it with people.

Reactions: taler

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
I can't play at all, after two or three clicks for some reason the options menu opens with a black background and I can't do anything else, it won't let me go back to the game. Other than that there seems to be some problem with the resolution.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I'm playing the save file posted earlier and can't figure out how to buy the vacation homes. I remember having them in my own playthrough month ago but can't do it now after doing Singapore. Anyone know?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Realized that jayme is not done. Allison is broken and left the game but jayme has 0 ambition and 130 pride. There's nothing to do in the game.

Am I bugged or is there something I can do?

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Hope they do more work on the singapore region to really flesh it out. I understand it's the first release. ATM it's a downgrade from Zenith. It's very linear as compared to the zenith which was more open world, and that was great. It's also really lost the corporate theme, that was interesting, now you're just a supervillain mind controller picking up random people. It also feels like a bit of a downgrade from controlling rich, important people to controlling random poor people.

Reactions: SamHaim

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Realized that jayme is not done. Allison is broken and left the game but jayme has 0 ambition and 130 pride. There's nothing to do in the game.

Am I bugged or is there something I can do?
You ran into one of the many soft lock bugs. You have to get rid of Allison first.

Reactions: disasterpiece
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes