Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
how can i load during the game? do i have to close the game everytime ?
Yes, there is no way to get into the main menu which is kinda weird not to include. Although you only lose money and time if you fail at anything. There is no time limit or anything in the game for you to lose the game.

dzd1121

Apr 20, 2017
There is at least one failure (flirting with her) that will allow Debbie to recover ambition/pride early on. I'm not sure if it can cause an overall stuck game if you fail too many times.

stim

Mar 21, 2018
is there ever going to be more content for the original women? after you trade them off they really just stand there doing nothing. We could at least use the spy cam to "peak on them" like we do Courtney and the sales director

redking84

Jul 10, 2019
does anyone know how to control the finance department that is the only one that I'm having problem with

suaowilliam

Apr 3, 2022
Don't know why but can't seem to get control of consulting or planning
To take control consulting group, you need to:
1. Reduce Susan's ambition down to 0
2. Convince Tracy (head of Planning) that you're better option to take control CSG.
Doing both and Tracy made announcement, then bring the "good news" back to Susan.

To take control planning:
1. Reduce Tracy's ambition to 0
2. Had Tracy aranged meeting with every other head of department she could aranged.
3. Report to the CEO to discuss Tracy's not suitted for the job.
Achieve all above, Jen Page will declear Tracy to stepdown and you take control of the Planning.

Hope it's not new issue caused by 1.45, though.

Reactions: Vypress
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes