Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
just wondering but how do you lower katie waitress pride and ambition or do they just stay at 25.

Edit: Also how do you complete the baby boom quest, I have 10 hornicals but theres no prompt or anything to start it.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
I don't know if it's a bug, but I can't beat the consulting service part's quest. Can someone completely take over the consulting part and provide a save that completes the quest? I am playing version 1.4.5.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Think the 1.4.5 version is bugged I'm unable to take control of consulting service I've done it previously on earlier versions.

Jun 28, 2020
I tried version 1.3.5 and the same thing happens. Susan's ambition does not go to zero and she can't complete the consulting department's quest. Therefore, the story after that does not progress further. I don't know if there are any users who have practice or attack methods and can provide them.

captain_coast

Sep 9, 2018
I tried version 1.3.5 and the same thing happens. Susan's ambition does not go to zero and she can't complete the consulting department's quest.
There are dialog options with other women (Amanda, Jill, Britney) that lower Susan' ambition and if all of them are exhausted that is more than enough to get her to 0. Also I think you have to ruin Debbie's presentation (Amanda dialog unlocked).

Jun 28, 2020
After going through all the conversations, Susan's Ambitions remain at 12. The only way to bring Susan's Ambitions to 0 is to do a deal with Amanda, in which case Amanda will no longer be seen in the game. This doesn't seem to be the correct solution. and i can't see debbie's presentation I think the problem with this game is that there are too many dialogue textures coming out at once. In most other games, Textures are output step by step or only one texture is output without options In the case where many textures are output, it is usually used when the order does not matter.

Last edited:

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Since it does not happen to most of the people it seems it is not a problem of the game

Edit: tested it on quick run. I started a new game, played without any cheats or other manipulation and it worked fine.

Last edited:

suaowilliam

Apr 3, 2022
After going through all the conversations, Susan's Ambitions remain at 12. The only way to bring Susan's Ambitions to 0 is to do a deal with Amanda, in which case Amanda will no longer be seen in the game. This doesn't seem to be the correct solution. and i can't see debbie's presentation I think the problem with this game is that there are too many dialogue textures coming out at once. In most other games, Textures are output step by step or only one texture is output without options In the case where many textures are output, it is usually used when the order does not matter.
All right, I've recreated your situation, which oddly enough never happen to me before.
Looks like if you didn't finish the HR 3 times sesson thing as early as possible, you'll get this issue.
(Another candidate is sending textbook to Compliance, doubt it though.)
Finish these to task asap should help you prevent future lock.

For now, the only way I see you can do is focus fire take down Legal,
enact the Policy- Qualification Enrichment Policy, then confront it with Susan.

Jun 28, 2020
I was blocked from proceeding with the story because I didn't know the trigger conditions for Deborah's presentation. Currently, the game is easy to solve because the activation conditions are known.

Jumper

Apr 29, 2017
Are there special conditions to unlock ski lodge and beach house scenes? For some reason I don't have scenes there in this patch.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Are there special conditions to unlock ski lodge and beach house scenes? For some reason I don't have scenes there in this patch.
I'm pretty sure there is no content related to either of those. At least I've never seen any, if anyone else knows of something I'd love to hear it.

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
I'm pretty sure there is no content related to either of those. At least I've never seen any, if anyone else knows of something I'd love to hear it.
Both have content with Debbie, but you have to have met her at the airport (back at the start of the game, when she was your equal) going to these places. I know that the previous versions these events were bugged but they should work in v. 1.4.5 Katanga (but I yet to saw them myself).

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Both have content with Debbie, but you have to have met her at the airport (back at the start of the game, when she was your equal) going to these places. I know that the previous versions these events were bugged but they should work (but I yet to saw them myself).
Well that fucking explains it, I stopped doing those early Debbie events that raise her stats back up because I thought they were just traps. Man this game.

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
Well that fucking explains it, I stopped doing those early Debbie events that raise her stats back up because I thought they were just traps. Man this game.
I think that the developer is going to eliminate the requirements in the next version 1.5.0 LONDON.

Reactions: SamHaim

Jumper

Apr 29, 2017
Did a quick check using earlier saves and despite meeting her at the airport nothing turned on, so it's bugged

Jun 28, 2020
I restarted the 1.4.5 version from the beginning, but if you have Deborah as your secretary, when she is located in my office, a vacation order will appear during the story, and if you accept it, Deborah will appear at the beach house and ski lodge.

Reactions: Jumper

captain_coast

Sep 9, 2018
From my experience you need to
Take the Waikiki vacation at the airport
this unlocks a topic with Debbie about your tan
this unlocks a generic vacation activity with Debbie
and this unlocks the topics of unlocking Debbie for the weekend at the ski lodge and beach house

Reactions: Jumper and lostone2

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
And you have to put Debbie into Gymtraining. I had it yesterday, I had the airportstuff, I bought the lodges, made the Waikikkitrip and had the conversation about the bikkini. But nothing more. Later I saw, that I did not activate the gymstuff, so I did that and told her to go to gym. After that I could take her to the lodges.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes