Jonyonic

May 29, 2018
Hey, I have a question for those who are more familiar with the game. I am aware that there is some actual intercourse depicted, but I know from experience with other Selectacorp games that this has historically been very limited or nonexistant. To what degree do you get to actually have sex with any of the women in the game, and how often?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Hey, I have a question for those who are more familiar with the game. I am aware that there is some actual intercourse depicted, but I know from experience with other Selectacorp games that this has historically been very limited or nonexistant. To what degree do you get to actually have sex with any of the women in the game, and how often?
Regularly and repeatable

Reactions: Papa Ernie

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
unity just sucks uh
edit scratch that this is mostly dev incompetence
the ui is trash

Last edited:

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
Regularly and repeatable
not quite, you cannot have repeatable events with many characters once you have sex with them eg. all your employee daughters, and many more. Unless something have changed in last update.

captain_coast

Sep 9, 2018
Can anyone JUST tell me if this game is worth downloading?
TLDR:
If you are really, really into the office corruption harem fantasy and don't mind jankiness, yes.

Long version:
It depends on what "worth" means, to answer like a philosopher.
I'd say is promising, but at the moment buggy and quite unforgiving.
You will very often skip or lock yourself out of content by doing things in the wrong order.
Sometimes you might soft lock game progression and will have to start over again.
It took me 4 playthroughs to get a feeling of how much content there is.
For example, only at the 4th playthrough the secretary's sister showed up.
If you want a smooth power fantasy fap experience, maybe check it out in a year though.

Last edited:
Reactions: nazuky and Troll

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
TLDR:
If you are really, really into the office corruption harem fantasy and don't mind jankiness, yes.

Long version:
It depends on what "worth" means, to answer like a philosopher.
I'd say is promising, but at the moment buggy and quite unforgiving.
You will very often skip or lock yourself out of content by doing things in the wrong order.
Sometimes you might soft lock game progression and will have to start over again.
It took me 4 playthroughs to get a feeling of how much content there is.
For example, only at the 4th playthrough the secretary's sister showed up.
If you want a smooth power fantasy fap experience, maybe check it out in a year though.
So it's just another Selectacorp crap :D

jojo69

Sep 21, 2017
When I play the game I always gets a blank screen instead of video, can someone help me solve this

MoPG

Jan 19, 2019
When I play the game I always gets a blank screen instead of video, can someone help me solve this
The game doesn't like Gsync. Set the game executable to use Vsync in the Nvidia Control Panel to get the videos to show.

delmereuk

Dec 26, 2018
This is a really odd game, it's both fun and endless frustrating, from dead ends, not knowing what to do next, having no agency at all; want to keep that lady for you personally, tough, if you want to see more of the story give her away to a random guy, don't take over a department before getting to CEO, that's the game locked for you.

The add on areas are simply rubbish, they add nothing at all to the game they appear to be after-thoughts to the rest of the game, you just follow a very unclear sequence of events.

Ultimately, the issue is one of choice, you don't have any. This game could have just been a VN and i am not sure what the difference would be...in fact it would be more fun as a linear experience no dead ends or missed sequences.

It's a real shame, because the game is actually fun, you want to see what comes next, it's just frustrating you can't make any changes.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
This is a really odd game, it's both fun and endless frustrating, from dead ends, not knowing what to do next, having no agency at all; want to keep that lady for you personally, tough, if you want to see more of the story give her away to a random guy, don't take over a department before getting to CEO, that's the game locked for you.

The add on areas are simply rubbish, they add nothing at all to the game they appear to be after-thoughts to the rest of the game, you just follow a very unclear sequence of events.

Ultimately, the issue is one of choice, you don't have any. This game could have just been a VN and i am not sure what the difference would be...in fact it would be more fun as a linear experience no dead ends or missed sequences.

It's a real shame, because the game is actually fun, you want to see what comes next, it's just frustrating you can't make any changes.
Welcome to the Selectacorp experience.

delmereuk

Dec 26, 2018
Welcome to the Selectacorp experience.
I know, played most of them, from the awful "Spoils of War" series to the good Mysteria lane. I think what annoys me most is that they could be good, if they put more effort into player agency.

For this one in particular, the external areas seem to offer nothing at all beyond a purely linear experience, why not drop them and increase player choice in the US.

Reactions: theinternetis4

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
I know, played most of them, from the awful "Spoils of War" series to the good Mysteria lane. I think what annoys me most is that they could be good, if they put more effort into player agency.

For this one in particular, the external areas seem to offer nothing at all beyond a purely linear experience, why not drop them and increase player choice in the US.
The only one I actually remember enjoying was State of the Union iirc

nyon

Oct 4, 2017
Hey Guys, i wrote many posts ago, can i ask if you have a walktrough or a external link where i can find? 'Cause i'm pretty sure that there's a wrong choice in my game, but i don't know where e how. Thank you and sorry for my bad english :)

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes