mike11

Jun 10, 2017
games like this are why i use this site before ever paying them on patreon. you should not have to avoid things to play.

Reactions: NicolasGurr

Pida

Mar 3, 2018
Created a new Cheat Engine file working in version 1.5, somewhat based on another already here - updates the current NPC with the character that you are seeing, and has the player/game stats linked.

This is what I found useful to show:
1683334020829.png

Hope this helps.

delmereuk

Dec 26, 2018
I'm kinda stuck at the finance department, both noriko and madison are 0/0 but no control over finance department, what to do or what to edit in the savefile? :unsure:
I always get caught on this as well. You need to go back to Indra in IT, she will give you come details that will lead you to the Golden Palace, from there it's straight forward. If you have already let the Hacker and Indra go...congratulations, you have found one of the many soft locks in the game.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Created a new Cheat Engine file working in version 1.5, somewhat based on another already here - updates the current NPC with the character that you are seeing, and has the player/game stats linked.

This is what I found useful to show:
View attachment 2599442

Hope this helps.
Can you school a noob on loading this?

Pida

Mar 3, 2018
Can you school a noob on loading this?
You just have to install cheat engine, load the game, and click on this file. It'll attach itself to the game process and you can activate the cheats / change values directly on the table.

delmereuk

Dec 26, 2018
Did you ever get an answer for this? Stuck on the same spot
You need to have pretty much completed the Debbie sequence and have the guy in charge of research, then go to your office and use Debbie to produce them, cooldown 10 days i think.

Reactions: Cake39

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I always get caught on this as well. You need to go back to Indra in IT, she will give you come details that will lead you to the Golden Palace, from there it's straight forward. If you have already let the Hacker and Indra go...congratulations, you have found one of the many soft locks in the game.
I got Maxwell to confess (I did let them both go), and I got Indra to do some work for me. Was there more than just the initial work that she does, because I did have her look into Noriko and a couple of other people. I finished all the initial tasks with her and she didn't give any more after I finished them. I did not see anything on the Golden Palace and I don't have no location on the map called that.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
You need to have pretty much completed the Debbie sequence and have the guy in charge of research, then go to your office and use Debbie to produce them, cooldown 10 days i think.

I control everything, I even have Debbie at 0 ambition and zero pride and I still can't produced agatha chips, and yes I have done the testing

delmereuk

Dec 26, 2018
I control everything, I even have Debbie at 0 ambition and zero pride and I still can't produced agatha chips, and yes I have done the testing
It's not that Debbie has to be at 0, you have to have completed the AGATHA sequence, things like see PINK within Debbies dialogue options, then go back to the guy in charge of research and ask about the AGATHA 2.0

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
It's not that Debbie has to be at 0, you have to have completed the AGATHA sequence, things like see PINK within Debbies dialogue options, then go back to the guy in charge of research and ask about the AGATHA 2.0

also done and still nothing, do I have to visit London first

stim

Mar 21, 2018
does anyone have a save just before london? I can't get this shit to work properly to even get there. each playthrough takes forever and something always bugs out and soft locks you. This time, after doing the entire bloody game its marketing that can't be interacted with. I need brand to make agatha but I can't do anything with ruben and jayme. I just want to see the new stuff but this is nuts

Random1643528

Mar 21, 2020
does anyone have a save just before london? I can't get this shit to work properly to even get there. each playthrough takes forever and something always bugs out and soft locks you. This time, after doing the entire bloody game its marketing that can't be interacted with. I need brand to make agatha but I can't do anything with ruben and jayme. I just want to see the new stuff but this is nuts
Right click open with notepad and edit the "FirstName" "LastName" on first line to your preferred name.

You need to choose "SOCIALIZE: A visit from Ms. Pant" option with debbie before London is unlocked on the world map.
For agatha chips it is under "CONVERSATION: Commision an AGATHA 2.0 chip" once again with debbie.

While every other resource is cheated in so you never need to grind for more, I unfortunately never figured out what line Hornical, Lesbinitols and AGATHA chips is saved under, so as a warning, you need 15 Hornicals and 5 Lesbinitols from David Eckstein in the research dept. along with about 5 AGATHA chips to complete London, and they each have a cooldown of slightly less then 1 week for each one.

delmereuk

Dec 26, 2018
While every other resource is cheated in so you never need to grind for more, I unfortunately never figured out what line Hornical, Lesbinitols and AGATHA chips is saved under, so as a warning, you need 15 Hornicals and 5 Lesbinitols from David Eckstein in the research dept. along with about 5 AGATHA chips to complete London, and they each have a cooldown of slightly less then 1 week for each one.
They aren't seen as resources in the save file, they form part of the inventory, if you can get at least one in your inventory you can just copy and paste the code multiple times in the save file (separator is a , i think).

Reactions: Random1643528
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes