SimpleMind666

Oct 12, 2020
Does anyone knows when the game is "ending" for the 1.5 London version? I'm at 2581 power, and besides 2 unaccomlished Missions in Marketing, I think I have 'em all now. Still looking for some new content, but I'm pretty sure it's over for now ....

Boyanhot

Dec 2, 2019
I don't know if I'm the only person with this issue. But my problem is that whenever I open the game there are no letters/words. I only see the layout.
Are their things I can do to fix this issue?

mightykafta

Jul 8, 2018
Having issues seeing the videos in game. I can hear the video playing but all the videos don't play. Tried enabling Vsync in the Nvidia control panel but that didn't help.

delmereuk

Dec 26, 2018
Does anyone knows when the game is "ending" for the 1.5 London version? I'm at 2581 power, and besides 2 unaccomlished Missions in Marketing, I think I have 'em all now. Still looking for some new content, but I'm pretty sure it's over for now ....
I think it's pretty much done when you corrupt the princess in London. Part of my frustration with the game is that you have no idea if you have seen everything, if anything is left or routes not travelled.

I don't know if the writer of this game still reviews the forum (i saw he did previously), but if he does can i make the following suggestions for him:

The external locations are entirely un-needed they add nothing, either make them more standout with good content or drop them. The only person to have sex with in Katanga is a white teen...why? Same in Singapore, whilst it's more padded out, it's all white chicks. London it's pretty much all happening around the player, he is watching not partaking.

Try to make the interactions more logical, they all appear in random orders, literally in one interaction you are flirting with Debbie, then declaring her a enemy, then saying you can work together, it's like you are Bi-Polar. Either have different tracks or don't require every interaction to complete the lady.

Make the sex interactions repeatable unless you do hand the lady over.

Make the interactions more meaningful more personal to the player. Give the player agency, what if i want the family with Cassandra, or the Sales lady, rather than acting as a Pimp.

End all the soft locks in the game.

Tell me how much of a ladies content i have seen or is still to see % wise.

I'll leave it saying despite the above i really enjoy the game, hell put more work into the above and i'd buy it.

• Hey there
Reactions: virus115 and Eumind

virus115

Jan 20, 2022
just wondering but how do you lower katie waitress pride and ambition or do they just stay at 25.

Edit: Also how do you complete the baby boom quest, I have 10 hornicals but theres no prompt or anything to start it.
It is just a really poorly done game that is why no one was ever able to help you with the baby boom quest problem.

virus115

Jan 20, 2022
The game is so janky when it comes to loading...so saves feel pretty useless unless you're playing over multiple sessions. :(
It is just poorly programmed. Should have had a button that goes back to the main menu to allow easier loading of saved games.

thusetro

Dec 4, 2017
just wondering but how do you lower katie waitress pride and ambition or do they just stay at 25.

Edit: Also how do you complete the baby boom quest, I have 10 hornicals but theres no prompt or anything to start it.
It seems Katie waitress pride or ambition are for nothing. She is just used for gaining a little more brand, patent, etc.
(She is at 0/0 in the secretarial pool)
For the baby boom you must sent the techno guy to Katanga.

virus115

Jan 20, 2022
It seems Katie waitress pride or ambition are for nothing. She is just used for gaining a little more brand, patent, etc.
(She is at 0/0 in the secretarial pool)
For the baby boom you must sent the techno guy to Katanga.
How do you send the techo guy to Katanga? There are no options.

thusetro

Dec 4, 2017
How do you send the techo guy to Katanga? There are no options.
If i remember correctly, after discussing with a lot of important people in Katanga (the president perhaps) the MC has a thougt to pass the "problem" to the techno guy. After that it's triggered in the research service.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
You just have to install cheat engine, load the game, and click on this file. It'll attach itself to the game process and you can activate the cheats / change values directly on the table.
It doesn't seem to want to let me activate the main header on the table, and when I force it to show me the child headers they aren't filled in with the current game values, even when the right process is selected. Anything I'm missing here to start using this table?

Pida

Mar 3, 2018
It doesn't seem to want to let me activate the main header on the table, and when I force it to show me the child headers they aren't filled in with the current game values, even when the right process is selected. Anything I'm missing here to start using this table?
No... there is no special requirement, the values update whenever you click any npc.

You can try to see the lua console to see if any error is reported...

Uhhgeoduck

Jun 7, 2018
Is there a reliable way to generate revenue that I'm missing? I've made it a decent way into the gameplay loop, and it's the one resource I need but don't have. Loving the game so far!

suaowilliam

Apr 3, 2022
Is there a reliable way to generate revenue that I'm missing? I've made it a decent way into the gameplay loop, and it's the one resource I need but don't have. Loving the game so far!
I believe sales department generate revenue by consuming other resources.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes