skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
Hey Guys, i wrote many posts ago, can i ask if you have a walktrough or a external link where i can find? 'Cause i'm pretty sure that there's a wrong choice in my game, but i don't know where e how. Thank you and sorry for my bad english :)
Unfortunately there are points in the game where you can soft-lock yourself if you do things out of order, like taking control of CSG. I don't think anyone has made a full walkthrough though - it's usually just clicking things until you're out of new options, but it's hard to know if you've soft-locked the game sometimes.

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
Can anyone JUST tell me if this game is worth downloading?
A helpful guideline for determining whether to play a game on this platform is to check the Genre list. If the game falls under the category of "Sandbox," it's highly likely that the game lacks structure and will be disorganized. This tag provides a defense mechanism for developers and their devoted fans when the game receives negative feedback about its lack of structure or overall quality. They can simply respond by saying, "We already warned you it's a sandbox game."

nyon

Oct 4, 2017
Unfortunately there are points in the game where you can soft-lock yourself if you do things out of order, like taking control of CSG. I don't think anyone has made a full walkthrough though - it's usually just clicking things until you're out of new options, but it's hard to know if you've soft-locked the game sometimes.
yep, this is the bad news, well not a full walktrough even a simple guide, with the important choice

skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
A helpful guideline for determining whether to play a game on this platform is to check the Genre list. If the game falls under the category of "Sandbox," it's highly likely that the game lacks structure and will be disorganized. This tag provides a defense mechanism for developers and their devoted fans when the game receives negative feedback about its lack of structure or overall quality. They can simply respond by saying, "We already warned you it's a sandbox game."
The thing is, there's basically nothing like the Selectacorp games. It's a very specific fetish I guess that I don't think other hypno/mc games really do, particularly the systemic nature of the control. Their games are one you play for the content rather than the gameplay, for better or for worse.

yep, this is the bad news, well not a full walktrough even a simple guide, with the important choice
Someone posted the steps for the early game way back in this thread that should work, but otherwise, yeah. There's a lot to go through so I don't know if anyone would want to try to do a guide.

mike11

Jun 10, 2017
anybody on a mac able to get past talking to maxwell cypher the second time in cafe or is it breaking for everyone.

Reactions: Carapeto

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
I'm kinda stuck at the finance department, both noriko and madison are 0/0 but no control over finance department, what to do or what to edit in the savefile? :unsure:

Lordikai02

Feb 6, 2019
anyone know if you can break jada baxter in HR? i got her ambition down to 0 but her pride is still locked at 90 and ive already taken control of everything

Jun 28, 2020
No meaning. Jada has no break options when her pride goes to 0, and Jada and Carole will already be handed over to the head of the HR department.
Honestly, this is also one of my complaints about this game. Giving a woman who has already completely subdued her to another employee is not an option, it's just a one-sided process, and it leaves the player's hands regardless of the player's will.

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
For those who get 'stuck' at the Hot Pink level of AGATHA development with Debbie. Make sure you have used/tried all of the play options with her. I had a new Hot Pink option show up after I had her give oral, which I hadn't yet done. That allowed me to complete the AGATHA development.

Jun 28, 2020
This is an error found while playing the London version of the game. I can't proceed because nothing appears in the option selector box.

butterflysoup

Nov 9, 2019
Can somebody please explain the cheat engine to me? I have been trying and trying and i just can't get it to work. I would not have to if the game wasn't so keen on softlocking.

Jun 28, 2020
If you are using the Windows version, you can open the save file with notepad and fix the various money and resources in the first line yourself, and it is very simple.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes