Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Not to be that guy to ask for a save but I've tried replaying this 6 times already and I've run into numerous bugs that make it impossible for me to get all the content. First was Debbie not being transferred over to the secretary position, then Zenith Hills not being built, then Katherine not showing up, then Tracy not moving out of planning.
If someone has one without going overseas yet It'd be appreciated.

Jun 28, 2020
Before kicking out the CEO, Debbie will be in my office.
PS : I remember having to train a few more times to make the decision to marry Tracy or send her to the secret pool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deepsea

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Before kicking out the CEO, Debbie will be in my office.
PS : I remember having to train a few more times to make the decision to marry Tracy or send her to the secret pool.
Wanna thank you for the save but after loading it as you can see:
Untitled.png
The Zenith Estate is a corporate black site, so much so that it doesn't appear on the map. So I can't build it in my save and it doesn't appear in an existing save.
This is on 1.4.5 Katanga. The 1.5 London recently came out, so maybe that'll fix it.

suaowilliam

Apr 3, 2022
how do i break up jill and her boyfriend ??
You need to buy her coffee, then flirt with her. (I think flirting option only appears after you buy her coffee.)
Only after flirting that player character would acknowledge Jill has a boyfriend and would utilies this info to break her.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Since the latest update is in London, I guess it won't have the weird problem of going to a foreign culture and only having sex with a single petite white woman. I mean, I'm sure you will still do that, but it will only be disappointing instead of baffling.

Last edited:
Reactions: caccamolla

asdfasdf

Aug 26, 2016
It would be good if someone could update the frontpage as well. With 1.5, we are 3 main versions beyond the one there.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Well someone probably needs to make request to Request Thread or if someone has posted the 1.5 already then that post needs to be reported. Yes, you read that right, need to report the post as Game Update and then mod will update the OP at some point. That might take some time to happen.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes