taler

Oct 5, 2017
You might have to add the guy into the department to have her questline continue.
Any advice on how to get that guy? Don't know who you're talking about. I'm totally out of actions in Zenith, might even be done in singapore, all I have left is Jayme?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Since I'm already CEO and Jenny is in my sec pool I guess I can't access the male replacement ever now?
Yes, you have bugged the game. I hope there is going to be update that fixes it. You can take control of the Artemis before you have hired male to every position..... this happened to me cause im stupid.

Dec 9, 2022
I assumed as much. "Free publicity" of this kind is worthless to me as it reduces my potential revenue. I'll try using the DMCA filing, so thanks for that advice.
That's funny, considering most AVNs that now get the big bucks started with free publicity here.

You know many of us are actually just looking for games to start and support the devs if we like the game after.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you can never beat internet piracy. It's like a hydra. The more you fight it, the more it strikes you and the more of a dick you are about it, the more enticing it is for many people to focus you.

Best to just roll with it and accept that this is how it's always gonna be.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
ho do you take over finance dp?
Don't remember the exact specifics but talk to Jennifer and the guys at the club then follow the quest to the golden food place, she receives her secret orders from there so you need to catch her in the act.

Reactions: derose2k

N3fer

May 20, 2017
Is something supposed to happen in Singapore ? I have acces to the park and the district with the prostitute but the business location is not on the map.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Is something supposed to happen in Singapore ? I have acces to the park and the district with the prostitute but the business location is not on the map.
You need more of those can't remember the name of (brain thingies) that you use on Deborah, she should be your secretary by now.

skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
IIRC you have to go back to Debra to hire a new girl for the Singapore office.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes