Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 1, 2018
Did you try (and like) Lea's path? While she's kinda shy and innocent at the start of the story, she keeps exploring her kinks, especially anything related to exhibitionism.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, while it's not *really* netorase, I was wondering if fans of this kink would still find scenes like that hot or not (there are more planned like that).
Already played that game without trying Leas route. The scene you are talking about is really good. I think there will be more like that in future updates and maybe sharing.

F!shE99s

Jan 31, 2023
Awesome List here with a lot of effort put into to stay true to what you've mentioned about with an important difference between NTR and Hotwife/Swinging stuff. The key is the consent and participation. NTR and that whole ideology has to be focused on both cheating and humiliation. For example make him buy the car, house and then even the hotel room she will cheat on him in. Swinging/Hotwife is really more so about being mutually polyamorous or completely fine with your partner have sex with other people. Not enough emphasis put on this. Definitely not a kind of game for people who prefer Monogamy or even "He gets all the girls" games which to be honest for me is so predictable its boring. 10/10 best list I have seen for this.

Reactions: rgnar62

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I have had my eyes on https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ed-my-cheeky-little-sister-nagiyahonpo.69862/

As it supposed have options for you to whore out your little sister and such, unfortunately it looks as if the translation for it is dead and for a while.

This was the thread https://f95zone.to/threads/i-disciplined-my-cheeky-little-sister.70811/ but unless someone picks it up we won't ever be seeing this which is sad because there are barely any netorase sister games that dont just become netorare. This one look interesting as well.

• Sad
Reactions: Fiz1247 and rgnar62

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Part 2 (or rather a continuation) of this story just dropped and is being continued:

[Doushia (Terasu MC)] Boku no Netorase Seiheki ni Tsukiatte kureru Kanojo | A Girlfriend Who Plays Along with My Cuckold Fetish [English] [Defan752] [Digital]

I have a bad feelling that part 3 or whenever this ends though will actually turn into full netorare, it's already giving hints sadly. If some miracle it doesn't though, this will easily be one of the best netorase doujins ever as this girl is so fucking adorable and love how she isnt an instantly corrupted slut who still loves and is faithful (so far) to her boyfriend.

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
New game, it keeps promising, two netorase scenes:

https://f95zone.to/threads/trinity-fate-v0-1-lazy-gem.147981/
Read a comment saying it's against the wife's knowledge so yea don't think it's for me if there's no agreement between wife and husband.
Seems like NTS is winning which is funny because it's a niche fetish with a minority of fans. Maybe the poll is not accessible to the broader NTR fans. Now it remains to be seen if the dev will follow into stereotypes like NTS->NTR.

Last edited:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Read a comment saying it's against the wife's knowledge so yea don't think it's for me if there's no agreement between wife and husband.
I played it and there's 2 events for Julie (the wife), One is by the pool where you can fuck her and let two guys first watch (she approves if she has high enough perversion) and then have a choice to let them both cum on her. Another is where an old man asks to get him laid in return for a dagger and the MC can pick a random fangirl or Julie. in this case she has a blindfold on and has no idea who fucked her, but she loves it.

Game has 2 stats: perversion, which she gets from all sorts of sex acts, both with the MC and the old man, so that seems like a "loves sex" stat. There is also a NTR stat that gets added after the pool fun with the two. No clue how relevant that will be. Game ends with her on a lifeboat and the MC ganked and overboard. Maybe they will have to meet up later and depending on her stats she will do different jobs to survive? Or the pirates kidnap her and the MC will have to save her. I have no clue, we'll have to keep an eye on this and see where it goes. Depending on the direction it takes it can either be a little gem or another netorare sim.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
New game recently dropped :
I was looking forward to it for a few months and it released a day or two ago. Premise is that there's a zombie outbreak worldwide and the MC (Roy) and his wife (Sherry) are an American couple trying to survive, find some place to settle down and start a family in this chaos. The game is primarily NTR however there's a route that's focused solely on netorase. Unfortunately this route isn't all that big and really only lasts like 4 or 5 scenes plus its the kind of netorase where the husband is plotting it behind the heroine's back so the heroine is pretty much cheating. Even worse, the netorase ends just as everything starts to get good which is really unfortunate since I genuinely liked the setting and characters. As said before, most of the game is NTR and there's a lot of content for it but the netorase is really sparse.
Overall, it was decent. The netorase route also has two endings: a good and bad. The bad ending is pretty shit in all honesty and that's coming from a guy that actually loves bad endings in netorase games. The netorase is already going at a fast ace since there's only a few scenes and then the bad ending just jumps off a cliff with the heroine leaving the MC. The netorase route really fails to flesh out the characters as much as I would've liked, especially the heroine. Chances are that she was given more moments in the NTR route but I'm not planning to play that. The good ending actually leaves a lot to the imagination and actually gives me hope that the dev will at least add some content or make a spin off for that route's ending though that's most likely not gonna happen.
I actually find it pretty hard to recommend this game here. Its probably a really good NTR game but the netorase content is so minimal that I'd only recommend you get it if you're starving for netorase. Honestly, the dev could double the amount of netorase scenes and it'd still feel too short. Also, its a Rpgmaker MV game with no translation so you'll need a machine translator on hand if you want to play it.
If I were to judge it solely for its netorase content then its a 4/10. If it had more content it could've been a solid 8.

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
Guys, I can advise you to try Ai Dungoen or Novel Ai, you can make your own netorase scenario there, if you have the creativity

Alto7887

May 15, 2017
Guys, I can advise you to try Ai Dungoen or Novel Ai, you can make your own netorase scenario there, if you have the creativity
Novel AI is great, but it is still very limited when it comes to context size, while you can do a lot with memory and lore books. It is just not good for long stories. Another issue is that if you have a long sexual scene, the quality of the AI's output will deteriorate, and you may get into a loop where some words or scenes repeat more than you would like, and it will stop being fun at that point. That being said, it has big potential. And the progress it did made in the last years is impressive.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
Netorase fans should take a look at 3Diddly´s game Wifey´s Dilemma revisited ! While it is rather early in development, it has several paths you can follow.
The premise is that the MC marries old school friend Mei (Names of both characters changeable), so she can stay in your country, a green card marriage. Thing is, both had feelings for each other back in school, but never acted on them, shyness hinted to be one reason. Now is your chance...
At the start of the game you can choose if sharing and NTR are on or off and there is a special hardcore NTR mode, also your choice. If you play the game with sharing and NTR off, the challenge is mainly to get the FMC to really fall for you (something you can botch!), friends and other influences have few impact, save for some influence on the FMC´s character traits and how she dresses. There are changes based on which "crowd" you run with, but they are not dramatic, still the differences are becoming feelable even at current development status.

If you play WDR with Sharing and NTR on, you have about 5 paths: One is a full romance route, but now with serious rivals trying to gain the affection of the FMC. The MC has to compete for his love and it is doable.
Then we come to the meat for this thread, the two Sharing variants! One is the "Stag" MC, who likes to share and encourages the FMC, but stays her number one and plays an active part to keep the other guys in line and himself on top of the FMC´s affections.
The other sharing variant has an MC who also encourages the FMC, but is less active and more voyeuristic inclined. I might be mistaken, but there are hints on this path which point towards a possible later "trouple", depending on how it is played.
In all of these 3 paths mentioned above, the MC, friends and influences now HAVE sizeable impact on traits, clothing and outlook of the FMC and the rivals are much more forward than when sharing and NTR are off.

Then we have further two NTR-ish routes. One can be said to be the "grey zone" between "just" cuckolding and NTR, where the couple is still together and in love, but a "bull" has great influence on them and might surplant the MC for the FMC´s affections if playing too passive. Esp. in this route there is cuckolding, sharing was not agreed on!
The other is full NTR, with one of the rivals surpassing the MC in pursuit of the FMC.

Finally comes the Hardcore NTR, where the name is program. Sharing is disabled and the rivals have major impact, also all skill checks have difficulties you cannot match 99 times out of 100 during gameplay. This is for the real NTR fans, but as said, this has to be enabled at gamestart.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I did that a couple of times to explore some scenarios I wanted to see when it was a new thing, it was nice enough, from what I know now seems like AI Dungeon has AI generated images appear from time to time in your adventures. I can only wonder how crazy it would be to play a full bedroom session where a near perfect AI narrates all the interactions for you coupled with near perfect generated art.

My personal opinion is that it has potential but companies like to sanitize the output a lot and unless you have a beefy PC you'll just have to put up with public servers, adding to the other problem that companies responsible for some of these AI models want you to pay for the processing which is fair I guess. At the time I played the AI surprised me with another fetish in the middle of the play, I personally didn't mind but it may be troublesome for people who only want a very specific thing and dislike AI inserting weird additional stuff in their sessions.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I did that a couple of times to explore some scenarios I wanted to see when it was a new thing, it was nice enough, from what I know now seems like AI Dungeon has AI generated images appear from time to time in your adventures. I can only wonder how crazy it would be to play a full bedroom session where a near perfect AI narrates all the interactions for you coupled with near perfect generated art.

My personal opinion is that it has potential but companies like to sanitize the output a lot and unless you have a beefy PC you'll just have to put up with public servers, adding to the other problem that companies responsible for some of these AI models want you to pay for the processing which is fair I guess. At the time I played the AI surprised me with another fetish in the middle of the play, I personally didn't mind but it may be troublesome for people who only want a very specific thing and dislike AI inserting weird additional stuff in their sessions.
We need to pay for using Novel Ai?
AI Dungeon is free though, but novel Ai is better. Shame...

userpass

Mar 3, 2017
I remember a while back in this thread someone linked a website that had two text based NTR/NTRS games. One of them was your wife was out with friends and you basically text message with her into her hooking up with some dude(s). I tried searching and looking through the thread but could not find it.

Can anyone point me to that website please?

timelard

Jul 15, 2018
I remember a while back in this thread someone linked a website that had two text based NTR/NTRS games. One of them was your wife was out with friends and you basically text message with her into her hooking up with some dude(s). I tried searching and looking through the thread but could not find it.

Can anyone point me to that website please?
You many be thinking of "Bull One" They had a semi active subreddit and website. Sadly, I can't seem to find either today. They had several games centered around texting your SO during different NTR scenarios, written by various users. You controlled a text message app and you chose responses in the bottom of the screen. Some of the stories were pretty hot so I would be sad if the website was shut down.

Another game is My Girlfriend Abroad . Same concept but that game was abandoned.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Back again sooner than expected. Turns out there was another NTR game with surprise netorase content:
First off: Japanese rpgmaker game, you need a translator if you want to play it.

Now that that's out of the way, to the good stuff. The premise of this game is that the MC is the manager of a bakery and his wife is a gyaru who he got together with in highschool and she helps him run the bakery along with some other employees. Unfortunately, the MC is so focused on work that by the time he's home, he's too tired to bang his wife who has quite the libido. Also unfortunately, he gets in an accident while working and ends up in the hospital, only to wake up a few days later. His wife's relieved and tells him that he has to take his time and rest in the hospital for a couple of weeks then goes on her merry way. After that though, a customer of the shop visits the MC in his hospital room and informs him of what his wife has been doing while he's been in a coma. The customer is the principal of the school where the MC delivers bread to and is crucial in maintaining their business and while the MC was out of commission, the bakery couldn't meet the demands. Knowing this, the principal used this as leverage to get the wife to be his temporary mistress until the MC is up and running again. Unfortunately for the principal, the MC woke up quite fast and he didn't really get that far with her yet however as long as the MC isn't back in the shop, he can have his way with the wife. All this news hits the MC like a freight train however he questions why the principal would go out of his way to out himself to the MC before he's even done anything yet. Honestly didn't really understand his reasoning but the gist of it is that he feels the cuck vibes radiating off the MC and the principal loves amassing a harem of mistresses that he steals from others so he offers to continue the game with the MC's knowledge in order to add some spice. In this game, he essentially, with the MC's consent, tries to steal his wife and each week, sends the MC videos of what's been done. MC can either opt out and get an early ending or agree and start the real game.
The structure of the game is essentially this:
Start a new week, get visited by some employees who inform you of how the shop's doing, get visited by wife who's getting more and more indecent and flustered since she thinks the MC doesn't know what she's doing, get sent the videos of what the wife did during the week, and rinse and repeat til the MC leaves the hospital.
After all is said and done, on the last day the principal once again visits the MC and by that point you have 3 choices, each with their own corresponding ending. All three are great but I'm mainly here to talk about ending 3 which is where more netorase is found. Ending 3 essentially has the MC tell his wife that he's been in the know the entire time and they make up and then have more sex. After that, you get sent to the recollection room where there's a couple of extra scenes that show what happened after ending 3 along with some ambiguity for the reader to decide on how much she's fallen.

Overall really loved this game. The art's great, some scenes are actually animated and done pretty well, the wife hits all the buttons for me, the game tiptoes that line of netorase and netorare (usually steering closer to netorare honestly) and it was just an honest surprise. Even better, I played the dev's first game which came before this and it was decent but this game was an easy upgrade in pretty much every department. The principal is even a recurring character from the first game. Even better again, this game was released roughly 5 months after their previous game and its honestly quite impressive. Also open to communication on ci-en, updates frequently and makes effort to talk to oversea fans with machine translators. Honestly, this dev is just doing everything right and its pretty baffling.

Last note: As I said before, this game is primarily netorare plus the circumstances around the netorase may not be the cup of tea for most of the members of this thread so take that into consideration if you're going to play the game. The dev also seems to be primarily NTR so don't follow them with the sole expectation of more netorase content, you'll likely be let down. If you play it and end up enjoying it then try supporting the dev by buying the game, following them on ci-en or even just leaving them a positive comment under a ci-en post.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote