Slaps

Jul 22, 2017
Is the conversation between Cadence and Alice the end of this update? Never seem to get the text message...

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
I'm too lazy to check if this was mentioned in any other posts but this game seem to be uncertain if there should be incest or not. Like, referring to Elly as our sister and her calling us bro. We all know what this "roommate/landlady" stuff is really about but it would be nice if it was consistent.

wevryn1

Aug 11, 2019
No clue why folks are against avoidable NTR. Gives you the chance to either assert your male dominance or well, not too. You'd expect people who hate NTR to be on board since they can assert that domination more. I mean I assume the dominance thing is why folks hate NTR in the first place right? You don't want to share your gals so you can be a brute against those who want you to share them. Least thats how I see it. Hell you can even make them the White Knight in situations where NTR might appear. Seems like bonus content for them.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Meowmaru27

Mar 29, 2018
So the post seems to have a picture with Alice giving a handjob, but i cant achieve it, ive seen the scene with her and Cadence in the school, what am i missing?

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Is the conversation between Cadence and Alice the end of this update? Never seem to get the text message...
Yes, it's the last event with them for this version

What is this supposed to mean? I followed the walkthrough, gave Mark the go-ahead, still got just a kiss.
You have way more options before Mark

Thanks. OP is updated as well.

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
How many hours of content is there?
The 0.15a designation may lead one to believe that this will be a brief play, but there's already around 7-8 hours of content in this game.

As far as getting to the Daiana sex scene follow the walkthrough...and as for accumulating enough relationship points, during the first "date" she needs to laugh and don't try to be the big man with her. Later on remember her preferences and be kind about her insecurities and I think that should be enough. You don't have to make every single correct choice to get the scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: padder

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Interesting game with interesting twist on the whole story and such - however it doesn't seem to handle story-lines very well, as I most def had some stuff happen out-of-order I believe... as well as references to things that never happened with me.

For instance:

- I saved Elly from the guy, then had some other events happen with both her & Alice before the crying scene with them both happened. Unless that was meant to be like this? It just seemed weird to have that happen, then neither comment on the incident... have some chat with both Elly & Alice (separately) in their rooms, then get the big sob scene.

- Biggest one I can remember is a scene/conversation with Miss Bazzar after seeing Lucile at her place. Miss Bazzar talked about some event in the park, some hideaway of the janitor's... and I was like HUH? I'd never had any event with Miss Bazzar in the park, had never known the janitor had any hideaway or such... yet the game assumed I'd done so.

Now makes me wonder just how much content I've actually missed due to not doing events in the order that the Dev seemed to have thought they would happen... or what flags might not have been tripped, or tripped, and thus blocked me from seeing something.

Guess it's time to start anew with a walkthrough and see how I go. lol

Note - if it helps, I've attached the last save I did. Where I feel I have nothing more to actually do as I have no more 'colored' text from NPC's, I can't talk to most of them, and stuff like seeing Elly being talked to, or getting msg'ed by Lucile to go talk to her, etc are likely to happen in a further update.

Danser

Dec 30, 2018
in bonus conten, 2nd page, luciel picture is a bug. If u click on it, u get pictures of nicole

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Interesting game with interesting twist on the whole story and such - however it doesn't seem to handle story-lines very well, as I most def had some stuff happen out-of-order I believe... as well as references to things that never happened with me.

For instance:
It seems like you really broke the game. I pay special attention to avoid those missing reference and people not reacting to whatever happened in the last scene. I'm gonna keep your save, if you have those troubles again send me the new one too. Most of those things you mention sound like v0.1 errors and nobody reported anything like that until now.

in bonus conten, 2nd page, luciel picture is a bug. If u click on it, u get pictures of nicole
Lol, how did I miss that? I'll fix it as soon as I get home.

wait so the "sex" with diana is bj and tj only? just to know if i miss something
Yep, that's all (for now).

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hi everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter.

For those of you who are new here, I usually do a "weekly newsletter" to talk about what is happening with the game and how much I did during the last week. I also do something called "daily reports" in my Patreon and Subscribestar which aren't daily but I do then every 1-3 days.

Last two weeks was about getting ready for the release of 0.15. The new exit-screens, the cards and info in the cellphone, all the new links, the new WT, the old WT, bug testing, playthrougs, etc.

The end of the year is coming and for me it means two things: Christmas and lots of fucking exams. I plan to do a special christmas update with a full sex scene with Alice, but I'll be busy as hell with college too, so the next update will be in December, that's for sure, but I can't promise a date or anything.

luci.png
That's from the bonus gallery but it's bugged, so here is something from you to look while I fix it.

As I said before, I will start working on the christmas update. I already wrote something but I will get serious about it on Friday when I will have the most "free time" from college. I also have enough written content to start working with new girls but I want to advance more the main 5 girls before adding characters to the game.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello how do you get the sex secne with the teacher like the bj or anything else with her i only got the kiss did i mess up can someone help me please :)

flatporm

Oct 27, 2019
Why walkthrough doesn't say anything about the relationship with the teacher?
So sad I don't have saves that part because I did it before in 0.1c

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes