AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
landlady?..hell ya i'm in!! and roommate too :D heaven!!! wonder how many of the tags are active already :unsure:
All of them, I swear it

All of them as far as I can tell, although a couple of the preview pictures aren't in the game yet (or at least I didn't get them).
Those picture are in the bonus gallery on the cellphone, those are things I did for fun but most of them are based on things that will happen some day

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
she says come to the first floor then it tells you she's waiting on the second...tsk

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Ahegao, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Incest, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Sleep Sex, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, Dating Sim, Romance, Sandbox, School Setting
Hmmm... Ok, l already can say to Dev at least "Good Start Mate"...
Let see how moch been have content in the
Next UpDate... :)

Reactions: Merseault

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
probably not necessary right now, but console command for money, is simply money=X :cool:

(of course, you'll have to activate the console first, or use unren)

Reactions: LinusMundane

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
AbrokenA Productions i will be honest with you :) i found some bugs in game but that are normal even some devs with years of experience release the games with bugs well i liked the models the design is pretty simple but it is great as it is they could be a little better? yeah they could, they aren't perfect but they fit in the game :) well the story is pretty nice yeah i found some english errors but nothing important :) will keep an eye on your game i'm waiting for the next update :) wich u the best luck :)

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
That "Wait for Bazzer"-button, could be somewhat bigger, or more obvious :geek:

or maybe, i just should get some sleep finally o_O:LOL:

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
ok, one last thought for tonight....ehm, this morning (7:27am in germany^^):

1. I think you're really good at the romantic stuff (f.e.: all content with the teacher so far, also the livingroom-scene with landlady/roomate) - and i really appreciate that a lot :giggle:

2. For 95% of the game, the MC is presented as the ultimate nice guy and is really likeable

1.+2.=3. Therefore the beginning doesn't really fit for me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems out of character for the MC - or is simply too early in the game (yeah, i know, most people complain about too less action at the beginning^^).

Quite apart from that, many people don't like this violate-while-sleeping-stuff - would be good, if there was a choice given.

Overall i really like the game so far, it's simply kawaiiiiiii, ehm... cute :giggle::love:

Given that this is your first game ever: (y)(y)(y)

That said, good night pervs :sleep:

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok, one last thought for tonight....ehm, this morning (7:27am in germany^^):

1. I think you're really good at the romantic stuff (f.e.: all content with the teacher so far, also the livingroom-scene with landlady/roomate) - and i really appreciate that a lot :giggle:

2. For 95% of the game, the MC is presented as the ultimate nice guy and is really likeable

1.+2.=3. Therefore the beginning doesn't really fit for me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems out of character for the MC - or is simply too early in the game (yeah, i know, most people complain about too less action at the beginning^^).

Quite apart from that, many people don't like this violate-while-sleeping-stuff - would be good, if there was a choice given.

Overall i really like the game so far, it's simply kawaiiiiiii, ehm... cute :giggle::love:

Given that this is your first game ever: (y)(y)(y)

That said, good night pervs :sleep:
Thanks, the sleep scene was one of the very first things I thought, I wanted to make the MC needy and "sick" (as far as sick can go in this classic cliche) to establish his conection to Complex Society and I wanted to have some action in the beggining so I came up with that, I thought about changing it and make Alice being the one inviting him (because she is drunk of course) and then she won't remember what happened the day before, I even scripted but if I kept making changes about everything I thought I could do better, I would finish this first version for July of 2020 and I really needed to have some feedback of what I was doing. I will implement the skip functions for those two sleep scenes at least.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Just some general critiques of 0.1

Backgrounds and fonts are often hard to read. Personally would suggest looking into not having white on bright backgrounds or having a font scaling option.

The games orgasm sequences need the flashing white toned down or removed.

In map UI icons need to be less opaque and placed in more intuitive spots(this mainly applies to start class and wait for teacher)

There's some instances where the player name isn't used and he's just called MC even when you have a non default name.

Grammar wise homophones are tricking you and there's more instances than not of typos like rought, becaususue, thougth and the like. Also be mindful of present tense/past tense dialogue. Finally i know this is something prevalent in non-native speaking english but not everything is about winning or prizes where relevant it would be get paid, price etc...

Otherwise the games off to a decent start. I'll be sticking around to see if this becomes more polished in future updates.

Reactions: Wyrme and Bagger288

Opp4

Dec 11, 2017
I like the direction of the story far. Very interested to follow this project and see where it goes! :)

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Congratulations Dev! It started with the right foot. For a version 0.1, there is a lot of content, it's fun and I really like how things are headed ... Looking forward to continuing with Daiana and also with Lucile ... Actually, with all ... hahaha!

Reactions: Merseault

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
i'd suggest a menu to teleport around the house, will save a lot of time

btw as there are so many complaints about the music, if you so wish so I can make some custom background music for you

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes