darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This goes onto my watchlist, gonna wait for a couple more updates before giving it a try

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
ima be honest good game but i feel like cody and his "landlord"'s story shouldnt be progressed and should be changed/dropped, found that story extremely unnecessary and very cringy, I was hoping for them to be a couple but they had issues and the MC comforts the girl and eventually taking her from him

Reactions: Look-see and trdx

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
ima be honest good game but i feel like cody and his "landlord"'s story shouldnt be progressed and should be changed/dropped, found that story extremely unnecessary and very cringy, I was hoping for them to be a couple but they had issues and the MC comforts the girl and eventually taking her from him
Thing is. The Complex society is quite obviously the whole plot point of the game.
(It's even on the name if you hadnt spotted that subtle clue)

Basically it will go down like this:
You will start to work with the society but you find out your "landlord" and "roommate" were already in love with you and the society's work was not eneded at all.
The society will end up being a evil organisation you must fight off alongside some rogue elements that defend incest as a good thing and are part of the good guys.

Boom, you win them and impregnate your "flatmates"

American Flag waving, USA anthem and a bunch of mannequins dancing.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
there is an incest patch?
There's no need.
During the prologue when asked if the relationships are correct you can change the "Landlady" to "Mom" the game will then give you warnings and just go through and say you're okay with your choices. It will then swap all other relations in the game.

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Love this type of art work!!!
The transition of scenes looks good. The game looks very promising. I am looking to see how the story progresses and everything comes along.
Thank you and keep up the good work.
and I second HoboCop86!!!

Reactions: Jeancul

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
btw as there are so many complaints about the music, if you so wish so I can make some custom background music for you
Sure, I would love that, I'm not in position to pay you for it yet but if you want to do it I will gladly use it. Thanks.

The father aint gonna fuck the sister right?
i dont think so the dev said there will be no NTR in it
Even if they fuck I wouldn't call that NTR at all (sharing is caring, think about that) but no, don't worry, I got you covered.

I'm not sure if I get what you meant. If you mean Cody and Cadence fighting and then MC winning Cadence then no, I can do scenes with Cadence at some point but Cadence will always be Cody's girl becuase 1) I like that couple and 2) I'm not afraid to say that I am going for a lot of cliches but that cliche where the MC somehow gets every single girl in the game is something that I like (because I really do like it) but I won't use just because I feel like that way I can make a better story for mid-late game. If you ment Cody winning over the landlord and getting Cadence, that is exaclty what happens when you let landladys and landlords be landladys and landlords, there is a lot of rewrites in this game depending what "mode" you play and the talk about CS is very different depending what mode you picked

luca2552

Jun 11, 2017
Really nice game (specially the renders) and I loved the "fernet" reference (the alcoholic drink that the MC says goes with cola) hehe

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Got stuck one morning. I could not use neither map or bed cause it would say me "i should check on Alice" not 100% sure about the name, the landlady anyway.
But even after speaking to her it would still tell me to check her leaving me stuck there.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Got stuck one morning. I could not use neither map or bed cause it would say me "i should check on Alice" not 100% sure about the name, the landlady anyway.
But even after speaking to her it would still tell me to check her leaving me stuck there.
I'm not really sure where you at, if you already saw her drunk and you had the sleep scene the night before, the next morning you have to go to Alice's room and it will trigger an scene with Elly in the kitchen, after that you should be free to go

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes