AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I tried playing intro and I really don't know where I should be clicking, damn you rock. Lol please help
Look between the rock and the cutted tree, remeber that every clickeable objet will display a name in the middle-up of the screen.

Edit: welcome to the forum btw

• Angry
Reactions: Csomi

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Finally checked this out, and I'm definitely looking for more. The characters are likable, and they really make the story feel alive.

What really surprised me, however, is the unusual importance of the other male characters. Usually it's just the one friend guy(who quickly loses any importance anyway) and the rival dick who are given any significant relevance in the story, although still barely above being mere plot elements.

The simple fact that they are properly interactable with their own progression here is really refreshing. The bitches are still all mine alone, though.

Also, Nate is somehow capable of some hilarious troll faces despite barely changing his expression. Those eyes must be lubricated by snark-grade eye drops.

Last edited:

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
How to get this scene ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly, this is only a bonus picture you can find in the bonus gallery (in your cellphone), I did those pictures for fun but most of them are based in an idea/scene I have planned for future updates.

Advise me the titles with similar graphics, I will be grateful.
Have fun: https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatu-based-game.26530/

weenog

Aug 8, 2018
It is incorporated in the game, in your cellphone

I tried to replicate it but I couldn't do it, could you be more specific?

I'm not a foot fan to be honest, maybe one scene if a lot of people ask for it but don't raise your hopes too much on that, sorry
If I load up a save of another sex scene while in a scene with animations playing, rather than playing the looped animations it plays them for a varied amount of time then stops. I've looked into it more and it doesn't seem to occur in all scenes. The Nicole scene in your bed seems to work fine, the cody and his "landlady" scene the similar dream sequence scene and the Lucile roof scene all seem to be affected.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
does this have incest with the mc mom or a patch thats unlocks incest content ?

also i heard there will be impreg and preg sex in this game is that true ? also no explanation where his dad is ?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
does this have incest with the mc mom or a patch thats unlocks incest content ?
At the start of a game when it ask what kind of relationship you want with the other characters type mom with one of the women for incest content.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
At the start of a game when it ask what kind of relationship you want with the other characters type mom with one of the women for incest content.
any info on the impreg and preg stuff is that confermd ? and is the mom a divorced or widowed mom whats the situation ?

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes